Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget the past and move ahead - page 8. (Read 6113 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 07, 2018, 04:43:42 PM
For now we need to be focus to the price of the bitcoin, token and altcoins because we need to pump cryptocurrency and tokens because it is s good Idea if we going to buy more coins because once ghe price increase we will earn more money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 04:37:14 PM
Yeah it is past and we must not think it anymore.

It's a very simple word forget, but in reality doing it was too hard bedause we can't easily control emotions. That really needs motivations and inspirations in order to remain calm even though you're at the midst of challenges. Moving on with failures in crypto will make us stronger as long as you had gain control and dedication towards your goals.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
November 07, 2018, 04:34:38 PM
Yeah we must not think past much, it cant changes so dont think past anymore and look to future, learn something and improve yourself for next time, for next bull season I'm ready for example, we are working on few analyzes and graphs.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
November 07, 2018, 04:33:56 PM
This is not so simple beacause the past is learning us how to act in the future and not making the same mistakes again and again
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
November 07, 2018, 04:30:35 PM
to follows of use with returns of work with technical evaluation as preparing use of different functional on technical arrange on practice with methodologicals, as use of option on excess on confinement to gives with chance of submission and gains with results on confinement.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
November 07, 2018, 04:25:37 PM
True, I still believe in this market, If the total supply is limited, so its value will increase when the market is bigger.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 04:05:20 PM
That is well said. No matter what happens now, I have learnt to be patient and take what comes. Forgetting what lies behind and looking up to what is to come.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
This is a very simple and wise thought, but everyone should really quickly forget about their failures, draw the necessary conclusions and move on. The cryptocurrency market is now at the initial stage of its development and gives an opportunity to earn to everyone who is ready to work. You just need to keep your hands up and move forward.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 11:10:46 AM
try to move on and believe that it will rise again and surpass the all time high prices of the coins. Dont lose hope we are still on infant stage. More mass adoption will come.
Activity: 662
November 05, 2018, 11:08:07 AM
Thank you for advice, sometimes i begin to regret about wrong decision but posts like yours make me easier to treat the past mistakes.
Activity: 518
November 05, 2018, 11:00:14 AM
I think it is one of the most important aspects. You do not need to focus on your failures or on losing money. Just forget it, be strong and move forward to achieve even better goals. The end of red depression is near.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
November 05, 2018, 10:08:42 AM
You should never regret but also be careful about your investments
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
All right  We need to move forward, forgetting about the past, using it only as a valuable experience!
Activity: 714
November 05, 2018, 09:46:39 AM
Yes, the past just makes us regret it, move forward because in the future the market will be more stable and more distant, crypto have many things that we are eagerly waiting for.

We will make the right decision in the future if we have experienced it in the past, the past will help us a lot so why should we forget it. Like me, since entering the market I have made many very wrong decisions and now my mistake has been limited because it happened in the past
Activity: 602
November 05, 2018, 09:43:08 AM
The complexity of this whole process is only in the fact that today you can really look further and try to invest further, but you can’t forget what already exists today, because it has become impossible.
Activity: 854
November 05, 2018, 09:38:04 AM
I agree, I am also buying for the future. Patience will reward us in the future. I rather suffer now and enjoy the fruits of my investments later in life.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
November 05, 2018, 09:33:56 AM
If you will forget the past then you will forget what you know and what you experienced before.
It is the best foundation of the future, especially here in cryptocurrency.
if we failed before, lose money or been scammed!
It is not good to forget them and move on! let them go with you and make your future better and stronger!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 05, 2018, 09:32:15 AM
the past is indeed not to be kept in mind, your bitter experience in conducting trades is not necessary for you to regret when you move forward and forget the past.
It will change your attitude when you learned how to forget the past and accept failures, regrets after you overcome will bring you much broader
knowledge and it will take you to the point where you will accept that chances will come again and you won't do the same mistake leaving the
opportunity behind., keep yourself aligned and stay believing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 09:25:02 AM
the past is indeed not to be kept in mind, your bitter experience in conducting trades is not necessary for you to regret when you move forward and forget the past.
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
November 05, 2018, 08:57:30 AM
Yes for all of the the mistake you made here in crypto just focus on future focus on what that coin do if you loss 50-70% just hold we can do this focus on whats ahead
Pages:
Jump to: