Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget the past and move ahead - page 9. (Read 6113 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 05, 2018, 08:54:31 AM
You are completely right. People want the market to get back, but they need to learn how to survive in new market instead of it. That is what I am doing.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 05, 2018, 08:38:29 AM
we can not forget the past, it's an experience, "broken knees"
the one who lost his money in the past market fall, if he remained in the field of cryptocurrency, then the next time he will know what to do. know that the profit must be "fixed" and not greedy, at least
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
November 05, 2018, 08:34:17 AM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

However, history can make circles, but circles are pretty huge, so we should not wait for the new wave of blockchain madenes in the nearest future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 08:22:43 AM
All wise people have to say or believe that the time has passed, if the time passed was not good then do not worry. If your time has been spoiled due to ignorance, but if you want to do good in the future, you will get success. If your earlier time was good then you will get good results with good and wise good sense. The ups and downs continue to come.
Activity: 77
November 05, 2018, 08:02:49 AM
That is why I hold most of tokens that I had managed to get via bounty programms. I hope that one of them will make me a millionaire in future.
sometimes free tokens are good and some are not, successful tokens if it will benefit big, you will get a lot of profit. all that is uncertain and you just pray that something will surprise. masalalu as learning for us and now we try our best for a beautiful future.
copper member
Activity: 154
www.codex.one
November 05, 2018, 07:49:58 AM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

also, do not forget that our present and future depends on what the past has did to us. In my side, I cannot forget the past since the past thought me the lesson that I can apply in the present and the future, the thing that I need to keep and to avoid in order to achieve the success that I desire.
Activity: 319
November 05, 2018, 07:33:35 AM
That is why I hold most of tokens that I had managed to get via bounty programms. I hope that one of them will make me a millionaire in future.
Activity: 294
November 05, 2018, 05:48:14 AM
Taking mistakes of past to the future is the most horrible thing that you can do with your present. That is why you need to learn how to let go first.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
November 04, 2018, 09:46:23 AM
I cannot forget the past. I need to work all losses and only then I will be able to forget it. When the price for cryptocurrency grows I will forget the past.
Live here and now. Evaluate the situation that is happening now, it will help to form an opinion on the future, what will happen. Do this and you'll see.
Activity: 91
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 04, 2018, 09:35:55 AM
I cannot forget the past. I need to work all losses and only then I will be able to forget it. When the price for cryptocurrency grows I will forget the past.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 04, 2018, 09:34:29 AM
This is one of my perception in life, we should move on from the past, reminiscing all our loses can give negativity that can pull us down while reaching our goals in life, just like in crypto we should focus on more opportunities ahead, just learn from our mistakes and never give up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 08:57:37 AM
Perhaps, we should learn to forget the past, accept the present and move forward. Thanks to the past regret is not helpful. This year the bitcoin market fell sharply, so I always regretted not selling the bitcoin at the end of last year when prices were high. Hold for hours to lose.
copper member
Activity: 210
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
November 04, 2018, 08:33:31 AM
It is always very important how you manage loses. If you can do it right and stay calm whatever happens, than crypto market is for you. You will gain good profits and reach all your goals. But if you panic every time when the coin drops, just sell your coins and quit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 04, 2018, 08:28:03 AM
What you are talking about is really important and everyone should think about it. We often give up after a failure and abandon our occupation. But cryptocurrency is a real treasure that can go to anyone who is looking for an opportunity to get it and draws conclusions from all the failures.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 04, 2018, 07:07:19 AM
Yes, I completely agree with you, you should be flexible in this market and in your life, adapt to the situation, and see the opportunities!
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
November 03, 2018, 04:26:33 PM
Past could hunt you and harm you , It would no do any good. Some crypto enthusiast regret of not selling while it still up. However, if we dwell in the past will only damage our health and what is more important than being healthy.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
November 03, 2018, 04:09:53 PM
I do not have emotions when it comes to money and their proper distribution, because I understand that the money I invested in cryptocurrencies, they in any case have already justified themselves and now they just have to either give an even greater result, or I'll just wait for them to give an even greater result.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 03, 2018, 03:39:08 PM
TC you wrote the golden words. I have always adhered to this position. If I fail somewhere, I try not to dwell on it and look for new methods and worthy projects on which you can earn good money.
Activity: 392
November 03, 2018, 03:33:33 PM
Totally agree , now, a lot of people lost a lot of money , I think you need to accept that and move on , trying new investments and to earn a living.
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
November 03, 2018, 03:02:07 PM
I think you're right You just need to not dwell on failures and move forward all the time.
Pages:
Jump to: