Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget the past and move ahead - page 10. (Read 6113 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 02:58:24 PM
yes, the past that we think is bad we must forget and don't remember it because it hurts so much. start a new life and move forward with your good and smart stance so that bad things in the past are not repeated.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 02:56:29 PM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

If you will just keep on looking back on your past transactions and prices, you are not gaining anything. Keep in mind that cryptocurrency market is volatile and everything can change really fast. You will just have regrets and frustrations if you will keep on looking back on your past. Expect what is coming in the  future and be ready for it.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 02:50:38 PM
Well that is very easy to say but very hard to adopt. I have suffered losses and my life has changed because of that and i am struggling to keep up with my day to day spending, and i can't say that i can forget my past and can stop regretting my mistakes.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
November 03, 2018, 02:48:56 PM
I totally agree.I haven't sold my coins bought in spring 2018 for a long time.I was hoping for a market recovery.Finally,I sold almost all my cryptocurrencies in August-September 2018. Tired of waiting. Invested 90% of the money in 3 good in my opinion token. I expect growth in the coming months. For the remaining 10% of the money a little play in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 02:44:43 PM
Who constantly thinks about the past, he does not live in the present and does not see new opportunities. It is very important to learn how to overcome the psychological barrier when investments are in the negative,they will always be, but we must go further. Especially now a very good market to buy altcoins and to participate in the ICO.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
November 03, 2018, 02:36:33 PM
If you will forget the past then you will start a new one?
forgetting the past is getting out our teacher in our mistakes.
remember that the best teacher in our lives our the experience we had before.
Activity: 98
November 03, 2018, 02:34:21 PM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

Totally agree with you mate
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 03, 2018, 02:33:24 PM
I very agree with your opinion, because everything in the past will be experience for us in the future. And i think cryptocurrency is very potential and we have not be afraid for invest on cryptocurrency. So keep patient bro.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
November 03, 2018, 09:41:56 AM
It is better that you must learn from the past rather than forget it because knowledge from experience is more deeper than what you read in the internet since you already what happens if you do this and if you did not do that. Which makes it easier for you to avoid any circumstances what is already experienced or similar to your experience.

In this crypto currency world, there is a lot of possibilities which you may experience and let this knowledge or experience serves as a new door opener for opportunities and not as a hindrance that may hinder you to your success.
Activity: 364
November 03, 2018, 09:38:14 AM
A very strong one but the truth be told most times its very difficult to forget our losses as human we have memories and we tend to have a flash back at things been lost but all the same one has to move on and grab other opportunities rather than stick with the past and lost
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 09:33:16 AM
I agree with your statement, because the essence of human life is sometimes under and sometimes above, and maybe we as humans remember the past to be a lesson in the future, still as busy as the current market situation is not the end of everything, we will still benefit from the fact that we can be patient and keep trying to learn about the crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 09:23:26 AM
Though you are right somewhere but at some point we all face a loss in cryptocurrency world that is not forgettable. Moving on is very difficult at that time and more difficult if we do not have any other source of income.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 09:20:56 AM
Right. The perfect suggestion for cryptocurrency as well as life. We should not worry about the losses we faced in the past, rather we should encourage ourselves to be confident and start our work again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
November 03, 2018, 09:16:32 AM
This has become my mantra too. See, even if I didn't sell all at this much loss it doesn't mean I spend all day whining about it. I took my losses and moved on. An investment of $1000 that is now worth $100, what's the point in selling when the project still seems to have a future? I've written them off and will just see if anything happens in the near future.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
November 03, 2018, 09:13:08 AM
I totally agree. The past has passed and we shouldn't live there even if we lost huge money, we should learn something new that could change our life and make it better, don't give up and go ahead
We need to move on for the past and focus how to recover those losses .In this kind of decision ,I believe there will be more growth in market and able to earn profits as we having good strategies and patience.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
October 30, 2018, 01:42:23 PM
The market will rebound very soon. But the cryptocurrency market is always risky and volatile. If you have done wrong moves in the past your experiences now will be the best teacher. The past teaches us and we still keep learning. Move on and think positive.

We need to learn from that if we wanted to be more successful from this path, cryptocurrency indeed is too risky but for those who are really eager and wanted to survive past experiences should be the stepping stone to reach whatever we desire, just move forward and learn from those important things
that happen to you don't stick and regret move forward and stay focus things will be better if we will look always in the positive side of this business.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 01:30:29 PM
Yes, forget about the past but learn from that mistakes which you had done it in the past. Try to motivate yourself by watching this mistakes and always try to learn new things. This kind of attitude will help everyone to find or create opportunities in this crypto world.
yes, the past is very important for us to remember not to get stuck in the same hole. but we cannot be trapped in the past and continue to sink in it, we must be able to rise so that we can move forward.
and although opportunities sometimes don't come 2 times but we can look for other opportunities because crypto has many opportunities
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
October 30, 2018, 01:22:03 PM
Yes, forget about the past but learn from that mistakes which you had done it in the past. Try to motivate yourself by watching this mistakes and always try to learn new things. This kind of attitude will help everyone to find or create opportunities in this crypto world.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
October 30, 2018, 01:04:01 PM
The market will rebound very soon. But the cryptocurrency market is always risky and volatile. If you have done wrong moves in the past your experiences now will be the best teacher. The past teaches us and we still keep learning. Move on and think positive.
copper member
Activity: 350
October 30, 2018, 09:05:14 AM

If you've lost from this bearish market , well I'm sure it's the end of your business here in crypto , just forget it and move on by investing to other altcoin , there are many altcoins that have a small value but still promising .
Pages:
Jump to: