Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget the past and move ahead - page 7. (Read 6113 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 09:58:41 AM
not exactly the right opinion. I think that all the same we need to memorize what is happening now, analyze the information that we receive and only then we will clearly understand that this or that project matters in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
November 17, 2018, 06:51:23 PM
The problem right now is that easier ways to earn are actually gone and you have to get on your feet now to gain anything significant I think the best thing now is to horn your skill on some other activities around the forum
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 06:49:00 PM
If you look back every time, you will not see what can happen tomorrow. Don't look back. Go ahead and be assured in the future.

in fact, we must run the principle. but most people here, indeed look back again because of the current condition of bitcoin. we should go forward and develop bitcoin so we don't look back again.
Activity: 310
November 17, 2018, 06:30:05 PM
The most important advice for the newcomers. It is always pretty difficult to overcome your mistakes and to move ahead. But it is a must, if you want to gain profits on this market and to become a successful investor.
Activity: 474
November 17, 2018, 06:01:49 PM
pay attention to the cyclical nature of the cryptocurrency market and it will immediately become clear to you because regularly after the recession there is probably a strong rise and this time it will be exactly the same

You think the way I think about this market and all other markets are like that. After a strong rally, I think it will take a lot of time to get strong again
Activity: 504
November 14, 2018, 11:09:56 PM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

I agree. If you grieve at your losses now, how will you survive in the future knowing you will incur more losses or even greater ones coming. One should only be invested on s monetary scale and not on an emotional state. Never invest with emotions. Just invest with money and expect possible losses.
Activity: 700
November 14, 2018, 11:05:37 PM
consider it ago as learning. Crypto continues to grow and will continue to exist a new wave that is still worth it to follow and can be obtained. lost already and then if too well thought out will only hamper to be steeped in the crypto is better than before.
Activity: 672
November 14, 2018, 07:50:53 PM
If you look back every time, you will not see what can happen tomorrow. Don't look back. Go ahead and be assured in the future.
Activity: 392
November 13, 2018, 05:55:02 PM
You can forget the past but you should not forget about it because a lot of situations have happened and now is no exception, therefore you need to either sell or invest for a long time  Smiley
Activity: 574
November 13, 2018, 05:52:20 PM
When talking about the past, there must be lots of mistakes we make and especially when we lose money because we panic at the price of coins that all fall. But we must also be able to forget it and see our future to continue to fight for profit. This isn't easy to do, but Crypto still has a very good chance.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
November 13, 2018, 05:42:22 PM
I am moving straight, I forgot all of my problems and try to become better in knowledges and in other charecters as long as inrease level of my hard and soft skills.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 05:40:10 PM
Forget the past market decline and move forward. Everything will change for the better. A year ago, I invested in several altcoins and lost a lot in a year. But I am impatient and expect that the next 2019 will bring a revival of my promising altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 10:36:57 PM
It is better to forget it asap. Because like the saying goes, what's done is done. And there is nothing can do to reverse it. Instead, move forward step and just keep going. The important fact on it, is that it is good since you earn experience on it.
copper member
Activity: 230
November 11, 2018, 08:04:04 AM
I think this post should be a guiding principle to all, many dwell in the past and let the potential and opportunity of the future slip past them. I actually learnt this from a bitter experience
Activity: 182
November 08, 2018, 07:37:41 AM
pay attention to the cyclical nature of the cryptocurrency market and it will immediately become clear to you because regularly after the recession there is probably a strong rise and this time it will be exactly the same
Activity: 630
November 08, 2018, 07:24:38 AM
we have got big experiance this year and i think we all can make some conclusions out of market conditions. I have lost some investments, but I am not gonna leave crypt ))
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 08, 2018, 06:21:28 AM
Yeah it is past and we must not think it anymore.

It's a very simple word forget, but in reality doing it was too hard bedause we can't easily control emotions. That really needs motivations and inspirations in order to remain calm even though you're at the midst of challenges. Moving on with failures in crypto will make us stronger as long as you had gain control and dedication towards your goals.
That's correct, after you move forward you will gain knowledge and if you are really dedicated and willing to achieved your goals inside this business, you need to keep moving forward and you need to stay focus, never to let things put you down even you suffer the hardest decisions as long as you are willing to keep pushing up you will then gain success look for much brighter future ahead.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
November 08, 2018, 06:17:39 AM
It is normal to make mistakes and we should learn from them and never repeat again. We should also be strong enough to overcome the loses and to move ahead. It is hard, but it worth it. Believe in crypto and stay relax guys.
Activity: 490
November 08, 2018, 04:17:00 AM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
I fully agree with the author of this topic, we sometimes pay a lot of attention to the past, and it is necessary to look forward and feel the life now, the world of cryptocurrency contains a lot of opportunities, it is necessary to use this.
Activity: 322
November 08, 2018, 03:28:32 AM
When you are always thinking about your loss, surely you can't make a good forward step. Making loss investment on cryptocurrency is not new. We all suffer from it. And the good side is we learn on it. So better move on.
Pages:
Jump to: