Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget the past and move ahead - page 3. (Read 6113 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 08:32:07 AM
That is totally truth. Everything can change in a moment. And future becomes past. Coin that feeding you today might be useless tomorrow. And coin that useless today might be your feeder tomorrow. Never stop and keep walking towards progress.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 24, 2018, 04:22:56 AM
It is hard for many people to cope with losses and mistakes made, they get stuck on it, which hinders their personal growth. Sometimes a person lives all his life with his problems that have not been solved when, or regrets to the end of his life about the mistakes made in his youth. This is all nonsense, you need to live here and now, and not in the past or the future.

I think this is primarily due to their education, upbringing and life experience. People who grew up in easy conditions are harder to endure difficulties and losses, because in their life experience there are few such situations.
Activity: 434
November 24, 2018, 04:16:58 AM
If you keep on racing, then you won't get anything you want, and you won't experience any development. The past is to be used as a lesson, a good thing to continue to develop, while a bad thing is to be discarded as far as possible. Crypto values ​​continue to experience both down and up movements. By continuing to take advantage of the current situation and patiently waiting for crypto to increase, it will be much better. There are many programs that can be followed as a form of positive action to produce good results in the future.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 24, 2018, 04:10:22 AM
It's very difficult to find opportunities in crypto space and remain positive when such a disgusting picture we have on the market at the moment. Everybody cries like crazy "buy-buy-buy" but if it's not the bottom of the market, what if we will go down much deeper and stronger? How long to wait in that case to return your funds at least? It's a rhetorical question))

If this is not the bottom of the market, then the purchase will only come to what it led to throughout the year, we will again buy at high levels. Remember what topics were on the forum during the last 8 months while the recession lasted, everyone advised to buy, because the price is getting lower and lower. And now we are in the middle of nowhere and maybe we will descend even lower.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 04:05:05 AM
It is not easy to forget the past,  I think we should learn from the past and embrace change as we put to use what we have learnt differently from our past mistakes.  Cryptocurrency is full of opportunities and we can leverage on knowledge acquire during our ordeal!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 24, 2018, 04:01:51 AM
I agree with you on this. Do not look back to the past about the great losses we have experienced in the past. We should accumulate more experience and investment strategies to make a profit in this electronic world. Do not give up because it is not the end, this is not the time to sell everything to cut holes.

Only the losers like hanging in their past. The real winners are looking into the future. They are trying to do everything to turn their dream and goals into reality. I am sure that the crypto believers invest in tokens now actively.
Activity: 406
November 22, 2018, 06:24:04 PM
It is a good advice not to  deal too much with the past actions that we cannot change. We have to learn
 from our past mistakes but is is not efficient to dig in the past all the time. It is much better to focus on
current opportunities than crying on what we missed in the past.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 02:08:38 PM
Yes, we should not make the wrong decisions because of the past. Crypto, too, will rise at times, as well as r, and it seems we should look at the truth and should not take too much value in the past. I have seen some people because of value attachments in the past and have invested in it. That makes them lose everything
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 22, 2018, 02:02:34 PM
I always try to do that moving on part and always saying that to myself : learn from your mistakes, sell when you are satisfied with the price, dont get attached to a coin. Yet again i am doing the same mistakes costing me small fortunes.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 02:00:28 PM
Due to the instability of the crypto market, participants have to learn from their mistakes and successes. This is a very good education. The more such education, the better the mood of the participants to become successful on the path to truly good goals. And this is living without financial problems and always looking in a positive direction.
Activity: 364
November 22, 2018, 01:54:36 PM
Exactly. Forgetting the past and moving forward may be quite difficult but its the best thing to do in this life. Holding on to the past destroys a lot of thing and bring stagnation. Hence the need to forget the past and move forward. You have to learn from your mistakes. There's more hope for the living.
Activity: 518
November 22, 2018, 04:15:41 AM
You should always be able to learn from your mistakes. Even if you have lost a lot of money, it does not mean that you should quit this industry. Work hard and avoid such mistakes in the future and you will be able to gain great profits.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 22, 2018, 04:04:30 AM
I dont agree with the saying of forget the past and move ahead because we both know that the past can not be totally forgotten. However, the past was the major thing which we learned from in other to have more experience in every aspect and the past mistake which was made and learned from was the thing that make the legendary crypto trader a legend. If I were the OP I will say digest the past,learn from it, put it behind you and never let it happen again.
Activity: 602
November 21, 2018, 07:34:24 PM
I also think that you should not reproach and punish yourself for the mistakes of the past. it is better to understand that even a negative experience is good and you need to move on.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
November 21, 2018, 07:31:21 PM
It is hard for many people to cope with losses and mistakes made, they get stuck on it, which hinders their personal growth. Sometimes a person lives all his life with his problems that have not been solved when, or regrets to the end of his life about the mistakes made in his youth. This is all nonsense, you need to live here and now, and not in the past or the future.
Activity: 276
November 21, 2018, 07:18:10 PM
Keeps the past people behind. Moving forward with learning from the past is an intelligent task. Forget about what you did in the past in the cryptocurrency world, invest in learning carefully from the mistakes. Just one day you can reach the top of success.

Never forget your mistakes. It is necessary to draw conclusions from them so that they do not repeat in the future. And even better to draw conclusions from the mistakes of other people.
Also, do not dwell on losses, you need to go further.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
November 21, 2018, 06:42:57 PM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
Humans are prone to mistakes, therefore, mistakes sometimes are inevitable. E might have take some wrong steps in the past, why buying some coins, just because of our ignorance. We should not because of that blame ourselves and feel we cannot do better. Experience in life matters. The only thing that would make it bad is if we do not learn from our mistakes and make corrections.
Activity: 183
November 21, 2018, 03:59:11 PM
Very well said, indeed, annoyance and frustration prevent focus on finding new opportunities and inhibit the development of success.
If today is constantly thinking and remembering yesterday, you can miss the opportunity that will change tomorrow's future.
Activity: 350
November 21, 2018, 03:39:43 PM
I generally do not like to regret what I did once, if I did then, then I thought it necessary, let it be a mistake, but it's my experience, so do not look back and live in the present.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 21, 2018, 02:48:53 PM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

It's very difficult to find opportunities in crypto space and remain positive when such a disgusting picture we have on the market at the moment. Everybody cries like crazy "buy-buy-buy" but if it's not the bottom of the market, what if we will go down much deeper and stronger? How long to wait in that case to return your funds at least? It's a rhetorical question))
Pages:
Jump to: