Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget the past and move ahead - page 5. (Read 6113 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 10:37:10 AM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

right, I agree with you, mistakes in the past are history that doesn't need to be regrettable. make it a valuable experience so you don't make a mistake in making a decision. and learn more about crypto do a lot of research on all crypto coins then choose the coins that we believe in. and try to invest again. I am sure if we focus and really with crypto then we will get maximum results. crypto is our future. so don't continue to regret past mistakes. try again there are still many opportunities in crypto.

yes, but what if that mistake makes you lose everything. do you still think you can forget it. surely there will be memories that continue to imagine you when you want to make difficult decisions.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
November 21, 2018, 10:33:11 AM
it is true that everyone in the ecosystem has a story or two to tell concerning the challenges and losses each of us have incurred from the crypto market. But we have to be positive and keep moving ahead

Completely agree that cling onto the past results is to chain yourself to the past, and this is like the serious barrier for developing and moving on. Because you are concentrated on the past and can not notice even the hints on another outlook and opportunities. Those who let off the past moving faster and more successfuly to the future, because they concetrate and accumulate their energy on the result and do not squander resources on past results and thoughts
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
November 21, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
I don't really think one need to forget the past, but to learn from the past and move on. What happen this year got most people trapped in this market, the reason being that move never indeed see a bear market completely its cycle before and we have no prior knowledge of how to deal with it, but the best thing now is to learn because I for one believe we are truly close to the bottom.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 10:22:54 AM
What we should do, forget about the things we do harm and the mistakes we have made will only continue. Be thankful for that, at least you have something. You should forget the past mistakes you made regarding cryptos. Focus more on the present and what the future has in store. A very good guide not only for investing in electronic money, but also can be used in everyday life.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 09:59:39 AM
We all agree that we should move on for all bad experiences that we encountered in life. Mostly in crypto that most of us here feel disappointed because of the market value goes down. Let us not be discourage and pursue our dreams in crytpo.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 21, 2018, 09:52:03 AM
Yes, I agree with you that we must forget the past and move forward because if we continue to think in the past it can cause us to make the wrong decision, but we all must try to move forward and find other ways to produce in conditions like this and you also have to hold your coins until the market is fully recovered, I am sure that when the market is stable, we will all make a lot of profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
November 21, 2018, 09:44:38 AM
Sounds like a good idea. I have been reading a lot of post lately in this board and it seems that I miss a lot of discussions about the altcoins. Fortunately there are some threads like this that has a words of encouragement that help one lessen the stress from the market price fall down. It seems like I am not the only user here that has potentially loose some of the money if being sell at low market price. Yet, I still hold it though and just waiting if there could be good things that could happen.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 09:38:55 AM
Any mistakes made in the past must be taken into account. This is a very valuable experience. Many say that you can not buy assets expensive. But as long as the novice does not buy and lose the funds himself, he will not understand this rule.
yes, sometimes failures make us better in the future, we must experience losses so we are more careful in investing so that we will not be trapped in the same hole.
we must rise up and make our failure as a weapon to advance for a better future. don't fail to make us despair and stop trying.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 08:38:05 AM
it is true that everyone in the ecosystem has a story or two to tell concerning the challenges and losses each of us have incurred from the crypto market. But we have to be positive and keep moving ahead
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 21, 2018, 08:18:19 AM
Any mistakes made in the past must be taken into account. This is a very valuable experience. Many say that you can not buy assets expensive. But as long as the novice does not buy and lose the funds himself, he will not understand this rule.
Activity: 476
November 21, 2018, 08:06:06 AM
I now think that I need a little rest and start all over again after the new year.  Perhaps I need to start from scratch.
Activity: 308
November 21, 2018, 07:55:32 AM
Analyze the past and take lessons from it, focus on present and plan the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 21, 2018, 05:15:44 AM
If you are among the investors who bought coins at the beginning of the year, and now consider losses, then I ask you not to be disappointed in cryptocurrencies. Investments are always a risk, but try not to dwell on it, do not sell your coins, wait for a new bull run and be sure to draw a conclusion from this situation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
November 20, 2018, 07:30:38 PM
I agreed with your words. We must forget the past and we must moved on to the future. There are still a lot of opportunities in the cryptocurrency world. One thing to do is doing more hard on cryptocurrency to take the profit for our work.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 07:30:06 PM
right because by seeing all the time we can get trapped in that hole so that moving forward is difficult, think of the future so that we can all get big profits. Crypto is your opportunity to make money so you use it well and use opportunities well and Crypto in the future will grow so you can get big profits.
Activity: 493
November 20, 2018, 07:23:39 PM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

right, I agree with you, mistakes in the past are history that doesn't need to be regrettable. make it a valuable experience so you don't make a mistake in making a decision. and learn more about crypto do a lot of research on all crypto coins then choose the coins that we believe in. and try to invest again. I am sure if we focus and really with crypto then we will get maximum results. crypto is our future. so don't continue to regret past mistakes. try again there are still many opportunities in crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 07:14:42 PM
Thank you for positive words in head of this topic. Autor is a 100 percent right. The past is gone and there is only one reason to watch it - learn some lessons. But we need to move ahead and find a new ways to earn profit. We will see a good days. It is impossible - always bad news.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
November 20, 2018, 07:08:42 PM
Everyone has mistakes and everyone has the right to get something from his hard work but like what you said will all be so wrong when someone simply regretting the mistakes of the past. Crypto is a world full of risk and who do not have a strong mentality then he will be knocked out. True what you said we should forget all the bad memories and never stop trying,make all the failures to motivate yourself to be better. Stupid people will always regret the mistakes without stopping and without thinking about how he could not do that mistake again.
Activity: 630
November 20, 2018, 07:02:25 PM
The world of cryptocurrency will certainly provide two different sides, profit or loss. That is two parts that are inseparable because the risk will always be there. Use experience as a lesson, don't give up easily. Cryptocurrency is complicated, but providing excellent opportunities, high patience and emotional management, there are also cycles that you must understand. So, if you ever lose, let's just think of it as experience, there are still many opportunities for profit.
Activity: 293
November 20, 2018, 06:47:25 PM
Of course but you also have to know when you can invest more, it is good that we have faith and hope that in the end, we will make a profit if we invest, but we have to be very careful with our hopes, because with how volatile the market is, probably the next few months will be of pure loss.
Pages:
Jump to: