Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget the past and move ahead - page 4. (Read 6113 times)

copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 02:41:00 PM
Keeps the past people behind. Moving forward with learning from the past is an intelligent task. Forget about what you did in the past in the cryptocurrency world, invest in learning carefully from the mistakes. Just one day you can reach the top of success.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 02:38:11 PM
to follows use of returns as regular attains on field with tasks of evaluation to gives with one on decision to helps of chance as extending use of option on attaining business with the crypto currency trading of the finance.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 21, 2018, 02:29:59 PM
Golden words. And I fully agree with you. It's silly to dwell on your own mistakes, life does not stand still and you need to create here and now. To learn from mistakes here and now, to draw the right conclusions here and now. And of course act here and now!
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
November 21, 2018, 02:21:00 PM
Yes, it is better not to celebrate on previous mistakes, and remember this lesson and make the right conclusions, better to learn the market and make right investments.
Activity: 616
November 21, 2018, 01:13:41 PM
I think we should forget about the past - the bull run and just focus on the growth of cryptocurrency because everyday it's becoming evident that we aren't anywhere near the bottom.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 01:08:04 PM
Cryptocurrency is really strange. Where past matters in traditional invesments but in crypto past dont have any role. Cryptos work on present time. Because future is also uncertain in cryptos. Just forget whatever happened in the past. Do some efforts to secure the present. This is all from my side.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 21, 2018, 01:05:04 PM
Very correct thoughts and I fully support such thoughts, because there is no need to pay attention to the past, it would be more correct to simply draw conclusions that today can be drawn from the past.
I agree to be able to draw conclusions from the past and move on is a good quality. We need to learn more and develop in order to be smarter and more experienced.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 01:04:43 PM
It is hard to forget the past and move forward. Now the reason is that in a past I was more sucessful and now I suck alongside with all the market...
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
November 21, 2018, 01:01:39 PM
Really what you say. We should not see the past much less regret it. Make the past a valuable lesson for us to keep moving forward towards a better future and look for opportunities. As well as crypto currencies, I have disappointment with myself because I am among those who are late in knowing crypto currencies. But I have not regretted and thought about my disappointment. Now, I look at the future and develop a new strategy to be able to find alternative opportunities so that my past is not repeated. What makes us most meaningful when we can stay resilient with all the possibilities we've experienced. Even in crypto currencies we should continue to improve ourselves to be smarter and more experienced in taking the opportunity to be able to generate profits as we expect. Believe that every effort that we spend now will benefit from God in a time that we will never be able to expect.
Activity: 280
November 21, 2018, 12:59:03 PM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
This is what all psychologists of the world say, do not dwell on the past, go ahead and you will see new opportunities, it is sometimes very difficult to do, but we just have nothing left to do but to forget the past and go on. Sometimes I ask myself, who are psychologists and where do they get such recommendations? They just teach us to be comfortable with losses.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 21, 2018, 12:43:38 PM
for me it is not an easy matter if this happens, people buy at high past prices but the opposite now falls deeper so that an investor's distrust results in repeating their money into cryptocurrency assets. I hope that returning such trust will be hard to get back to getting their money at least back together and for me the reason to wait until now is the gift that will come later this year, believe me.
Activity: 602
November 21, 2018, 12:33:58 PM
Very correct thoughts and I fully support such thoughts, because there is no need to pay attention to the past, it would be more correct to simply draw conclusions that today can be drawn from the past.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
November 21, 2018, 12:29:40 PM
cryptoworld is at its early stage, if we are suffering now on a negative portfolio, we should forget it by now and move ahead because the crypto world is longterm and this kind of dip in the market is just a sell off. think for the future move ahead.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 12:29:08 PM
Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

I know that there are many things in the past that is better than the present. But i assure to you that the future will be more awesome and wonderful to that past of yours. Because if you gain times 2 of your profit in the past for sure in the future it will be times 3 or times 4. So stay positive and start moving on about the past of yours. We will gaining profit form now on.
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 21, 2018, 12:20:03 PM
Don't lose hope. This is the motto while trading crypto. Dont let your past failures tarnish your future. Take example of Ripple, how it got up after the case was filed against it. Paragon has also been emerging ever since its inception. Day by day it gives us new hope.
yes as we can nort punish ourselves forever especialoy for the mistakes in the cryptocurrency world we should move on right now
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 21, 2018, 12:18:56 PM
tuat is such a wonderful advice and i thonk that people should follow it not only in the cryptocurrency world but remember all the time
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 12:15:42 PM
Don't lose hope. This is the motto while trading crypto. Dont let your past failures tarnish your future. Take example of Ripple, how it got up after the case was filed against it. Paragon has also been emerging ever since its inception. Day by day it gives us new hope.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
November 21, 2018, 11:59:55 AM

Forget about what happened to past. Just settle now in the present and move on about the past. Future is moving ahead so you must be a positive thinker now in your profits. Because if negativity is in your mind for sure it will happened. So be positive always and stay focus to your profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
November 21, 2018, 10:51:44 AM
It is so with this market, more than once I have been surprised coins that did not look very promising and I thought to leave it forgotten in my wallet, but then an event happens, as the fall or the rise of bitcoin and those coins gain much value by the discovery of some investor who decides to risk, raising the price enormously.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 10:45:48 AM
I agree with you on this. Do not look back to the past about the great losses we have experienced in the past. We should accumulate more experience and investment strategies to make a profit in this electronic world. Do not give up because it is not the end, this is not the time to sell everything to cut holes.
Pages:
Jump to: