Pages:
Author

Topic: Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?) - page 14. (Read 2400149 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Nice update and information. As a newbie if you can't make a meaningful post, there's no way to be ranked up. Having such coins is pretty much good to have but remember nothing good comes easy
Activity: 49
Great seems like some requirments have changes I have 50 activity and am still a newbie why is that? Nvm just read the post above mines telling someone to read the post above theirs.😅
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
This is a very bad decision for us who have an ongoing bounty campaign. As a rule, the rules never falter during the game. I am deeply disappointed. I do not know what I could do for a merciful merit, I tried everything.

It's the best thing to happen for those people who want to use the forum for its intended purpose, discussing Bitcoin and related issues. There will be a lot less spam from bounty hunters getting in the way now.
copper member
Activity: 238
This is a very bad decision for us who have an ongoing bounty campaign. As a rule, the rules never falter during the game. I am deeply disappointed. I do not know what I could do for a merciful merit, I tried everything.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
now has change? about 2 haours ago my level was jr member, but now i saw back down to newbie
Literally the post above yours...
copper member
Activity: 77
now has change? about 2 haours ago my level was jr member, but now i saw back down to newbie
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
legendary
thanks for the insight. but want to know what can make someone with more activity up to 280 and he/she till a junior member.
Not having enough merit. Check the link on the update at the top of the thread.
Activity: 17
"You get merit points when someone sends you some for one of your posts. Additionally, when someone sends you merit points, half of those points can be sent by you to other people". source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-new-rank-requirements-2818350
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
fuuf, understand at least what is merit...
legendary
What does activity include?
It's literally in the main post. Stop being lazy...

The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

Rough summary of what this means: If you post once per day on average, then you will eventually get the maximum number of activity points that you can get. Posting more than once per day on average is useless for increasing activity. The maximum number of activity points you can get is 1 per day, but your activity score only updates every two weeks. Therefore, it will take about 100 days to get 100 activity if you post once per day on average.
Activity: 45
What does activity include?
more than 60 activities. why i am still a Jr. member?  Cry is there any change in the rule now. please let me know...
thank in advance

Or just has not changed a two-week period, after which the title may change. I also have more than 60 activity, but I'm waiting on August 16, then I will be happy if I do not make mistakes ...

Do you guys not read anything. The post above your 2 for example.

Try reading the opening post of this thread to see if it has been updated with any new requirements.

What does it say in that opening post of this thread on the very first 3 lines?

Ranks

Update on 2/3/18: Merit points are now added
In addition to the activity points, merit points (click for more information) are required to advance your ranking.
Activity: 181
more than 60 activities. why i am still a Jr. member?  Cry is there any change in the rule now. please let me know...
thank in advance

Or just has not changed a two-week period, after which the title may change. I also have more than 60 activity, but I'm waiting on August 16, then I will be happy if I do not make mistakes ...
Activity: 116
thank in advance
maybe it depends on the time you are here
thank in advance

Try reading the opening post of this thread to see if it has been updated with any new requirements.
Activity: 112
thank in advance
Activity: 196
Merit: 172
Thanks, very interesting post, but it is very hard to get Merit
But not impossible. There is no shortcuts or easy methods for gaining Merits. This is my experience that I shared when I was Newbie, I hope it will helps you. Just be helpful for other forum members and make some extra effort before you post something.

Link>>>3days and 19hours of Bitcointalk....
Activity: 882
Merit: 976

If you have to say that it's hard to earn merit here, then you never will.

There are so many threads dedicated to teaching you how to earn merits. All you need to do is look for them and follow the advice given.
Activity: 35
Pages:
Jump to: