Pages:
Author

Topic: Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?) - page 16. (Read 2406745 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Can I get merits if I create my own theme?
I think you meant "thread/topic". Yes, you can earn merits for those but that's not the only way (you can earn a merit for every single post that you make [as long as they're a high quality or a merit worthy post]).
Activity: 28
Merit: 5
Can I get merits if I create my own theme?
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
Where to we find the BTC address to make donations to? Thanks!

There you will find the BTC address for donate.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Can anyone please check why images don't appear here, even though I'm a Jr Member -- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsoftcap-imusify-award-winning-blockchain-music-tech-4327428
It's a forum issue. The images are not showing up for some reason.

Here is a user complaining about the same thing: Images are not showing
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Hi all. could anyone please tell me how to increase my rank in bitcointalk profile? I think this is the best place to ask.

In the first lines of the first post you have the answer.
You need to obtain some merit points to rank up once you have enough activity. Read this topic and take a look at the table especially https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-new-rank-requirements-2818350
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hi all. could anyone please tell me how to increase my rank in bitcointalk profile? I think this is the best place to ask.
Activity: 122
A sensible system, I thought it had to do with time also factored in but yeah..
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
In rank Position what is the advantage of badges what you can do and where you can use your account for ? i'm newbie here
Apart from separating you from other normal users (with the badge that puts/adds/counts you in a particular group), it doesn't have an advantage (AFAIK).
- I hope you're not mixing gold coins under your name with badges.
Activity: 18
In rank Position what is the advantage of badges what you can do and where you can use your account for ? i'm newbie here
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
I want to know what is the gold coin Huh?
It doesn't have monetary value/worth attach to it (if that's what you were hoping for) but instead, it's just for a way to show each rank in a different way.
Activity: 210

I want to know what is the gold coin Huh?
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
After going through the different rankings, positions and badges one thought came to mind. How do you verify the founder badge. With several people claiming to be Satoshi, how do you prove the one true founder for the platinum coins? Or am I not understanding correctly and the founder would have this allocated to them from the start some how. Love to know, just trying to understand the workings better.
Cheers

I believe he got them from the start: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29479

I doubt that the people claiming to be Satoshi cares about a forum account but If that ever happens, they'll clearly need to prove their identity (which Craig wright and everyone else failed to do) in order to receive them.
Activity: 209
After going through the different rankings, positions and badges one thought came to mind. How do you verify the founder badge. With several people claiming to be Satoshi, how do you prove the one true founder for the platinum coins? Or am I not understanding correctly and the founder would have this allocated to them from the start some how. Love to know, just trying to understand the workings better.
Cheers
Activity: 17
Good spread of activities but mybe from time to time rise border or make another titles Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Just want to ask why is posting the wallet address on thread is being forbidden?
It's only forbidden if the author of the threads is asking for your address so you can join a giveaway/get something for making that post or if you are begging/just putting it there as a "second signature".

Just posting for something related to the threads isn't against the rules.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Just want to ask why is posting the wallet address on thread is being forbidden?

Why you said that? If you aren't posting it off-topic or if you put your public address in a signature campaign topic or a bounty topic then it isn't forbidden, at least as far as I am aware of!
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
we're Radio, online!
Activity: 29
This formula for updating of activity is what am currently finding very difficult to understand. Is it the same thing as saying that for those that have more numbers post than activity every 2 weeks, they will receive some activity?

Code:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
I registered today and I posted 5 posts for example, my time is 1 because I only posted in one activity period. Posting in the next activity will make my time equals to 2 and so on.

Now the calculation of activity:

Code:
activity = min(time * 14, posts)
activity = min(1 * 14, 5)
activity = min(14, 5)
activity = 5

I replaced the values with the example above to give help you understand. If my activity period is 1 (multiplied by 14 gives us 14) and posts count is 5, the function min will take the minimum of these two values which means my activity will equal to 5.

In other words, your activity cannot be higher then your posts count.

Thank you so much. Great explaination
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
Wheres satoshi at?
In the heaven but not sure if it is in the earth or somewhere else

Wow vip cost alot! In the beginnigs it was a barging but now it cost roughly 350k, are there still many applying for vip?
No, last one applied for vip or donator was more than 1 year ago (last update April 2017 in the donate page)

Thanks for the info budd!
Pages:
Jump to: