Pages:
Author

Topic: Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?) - page 9. (Read 2370084 times)

copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Just because did not go with my account in Sr member. I have 658 activity why did not rank up? Its un pair with us if merit.
You need 149 more Merits to become a Sr member mate and you can do it  Wink
I started from 0 merits but now I have 143 merits without even so much effort... so if i can, then you too can do it.
Never be discouraged because of merit, just discuss with people and contribute to the forum.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Just because did not go with my account in Sr member. I have 658 activity why did not rank up? Its un pair with us if merit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
I'm glad JLO brought the topic up.   I didn't know about it.   I've been away for a couple years because I got tried of the all the scams and self righteous so-called scam police.   It was literally impossible to post an honest viewpoint without being attacked.   That seems to have died out now, at least I hope so.   

Anyway I didn't know about the merit either so +1 to JLO
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489
I forgot more than you will ever know.
And are users supposed to give merit to others?

If you had bothered to read the post I quoted you would know.

Yes people send out merit to quality posts.

Looks like you have posted any.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
I have more than 150 Activity so why I'm not a Full Member ? Can someone explain that to me please ?

You are missing merit for that.

In addition to activity, everyone now has a merit score, and you need both a certain activity level and a certain merit score in order to reach higher member ranks. The required scores are:

RankRequired activityRequired merit
Brand new00
Newbie10
Jr Member301
Member6010
Full Member120100
Sr. Member240250
Hero Member480500
LegendaryRandom in the range 775-10301000

In your case 7 more merit will get you to Member, and 97 more to full member.

And are users supposed to give merit to others?

Because we would like to post with images. Before we could now, it is not possible

thanks & greetings
legendary
I have more than 150 Activity so why I'm not a Full Member ? Can someone explain that to me please ?

You are missing merit for that.

In addition to activity, everyone now has a merit score, and you need both a certain activity level and a certain merit score in order to reach higher member ranks. The required scores are:

RankRequired activityRequired merit
Brand new00
Newbie10
Jr Member301
Member6010
Full Member120100
Sr. Member240250
Hero Member480500
LegendaryRandom in the range 775-10301000

In your case 7 more merit will get you to Member, and 97 more to full member.
JL0
Activity: 817
Merit: 158
Bitcoin the Digital Gold
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I taught posting comments increases user activities ?

I have made several comments my activities still remains 5 ?
Not really, there's a formula. I suggest that you read the main post, the formula was posted there plus other info about ranks etc.
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
Does anyone know how to start a new Topic? I know this is random, but i've no idea where else to ask this. Thanks. Smiley

Go to the section you want to make a new topic on, and look to the top right.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Does anyone know how to start a new Topic? I know this is random, but i've no idea where else to ask this. Thanks. Smiley
legendary
I don't quite get your question about merit.

You need 1 merit to become Jr member, and 10 to become Member.
Yes, I didn't explained myself very well.
Who, and why, could I ask for give us merit?

You shouldn't ask for merit. People give merit for good posts.

You only need to make relevant, interesting posts, and you will get merit eventually.
legendary
Your maximum activity would be 42 (28 which is your current activity +14) as long as your post count is 42 or above.
Got it, thanks a lot 😊

For merit instead?

I don't quite get your question about merit.

You need 1 merit to become Jr member, and 10 to become Member.
copper member
Activity: 42
LEAFtoken
Your maximum activity would be 42 (28 which is your current activity +14) as long as your post count is 42 or above.
Got it, thanks a lot 😊

For merit instead?
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
Your maximum activity increases by 14  each 14 days period you post in.
So I can reach maximum 47 in next sync. Because 33+14 = 47

copper member
LEAFtoken
Your maximum activity increases by 14  each 14 days period you post in.
So I can reach maximum 47 in next sync. Because 33+14 = 47
legendary
Ok, but I still don't get how activity is related to post numbers and so on, for trust I still don't get how to get. We've paid some people, one for announcement of our ICO design, some for marketing and so on, they could give us a trust? Does only ranked people are able to trust us? Is it mandatory to had a btc transaction? How if we've paid in FIAT or other currencies?

Sorry man for so much questions but you seem a kind veteran here 😍

Your maximum activity increases by 14  each 14 days period you post in.

Then your actual activity is determined by min(posts, activity).

In your case, your max activity will increase by 14 the next "milestone" day. I suppose it is next tuesday (or the one after that, I'm not sure).

If you don't post until then, your activity and your posts will be 33. If you post 5 more posts, both will be 38.

If you post 50 posts, you posting will be 50, and you activity will be min(50,42)=42.
copper member
LEAFtoken
Be careful. That's an bannable offence.
Yes, I'm sorry 😆 Thanks for saved me!

Anyway 50 BTC is an old price right?
Yes. Back in the old days, it was worth much (MUCH) less (~1 month of hosting). theymos decided not to change it because it would't be fair for those who paid 50BTC for it. So, now that's kinda of a special symbolical title.
What should say who paid 10k BTC for a pizza? 😆😆😆 I really think it's quite impossible someone would pay such amount, also if BTC price drop to 100$

You need to rank up. Each rank has certain signature limitations.

Read this: url
Ok, but I still don't get how activity is related to post numbers and so on, for trust I still don't get how to get. We've paid some people, one for announcement of our ICO design, some for marketing and so on, they could give us a trust? Does only ranked people are able to trust us? Is it mandatory to had a btc transaction? How if we've paid in FIAT or other currencies?

Sorry man for so much questions but you seem a kind veteran here 😍
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Wooops. Sorry auto ctrl+v 😅
Be careful. That's an bannable offence.

Yes. Back in the old days, it was worth much (MUCH) less (~1 month of hosting). theymos decided not to change it because it would't be fair for those who paid 50BTC for it. So, now that's kinda of a special symbolical title.

I still don't get how to be able to add signature 😢 my actual one sucks really a lot. And didn't found a better way for now.

How many posts should I make?
You need to rank up. Each rank has certain signature limitations.

Read this: Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?)
copper member
LEAFtoken
Wtf is this? Are you serious?
Wooops. Sorry auto ctrl+v 😅

I still don't get how to be able to add signature 😢 my actual one sucks really a lot. And didn't found a better way for now.

How many posts should I make?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
50 BTC, are you serious?

-snip-
Wtf is this? Are you serious?

24. Advertisements (including signatures within the post area) in posts aren't allowed unless the post is in a thread you started and is really substantial and useful.[9][e]
Pages:
Jump to: