Pages:
Author

Topic: Fourth alt coin thread last three got oversized. - page 42. (Read 108819 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

Well some are not waiting and for ETH, 1070s and 1050tis are the ones to watch, at the right settings they are as good as the AMD 400/500 series even lower wattage.

Do you mean 1060 and not 1050ti? I have read that the 1060 can push 24MH/s while the 1050ti does 14MH/s mining ETH.

Although 1080ti/1080/1070 for ZEC can hit 400sols upwards because of the high number of cores;

Stock settings on high-end 1080ti already hits 31-32 MHs in Claymore.

Crank up the mem clocks and you get even higher.
Activity: 325
Merit: 110

Well some are not waiting and for ETH, 1070s and 1050tis are the ones to watch, at the right settings they are as good as the AMD 400/500 series even lower wattage.

Do you mean 1060 and not 1050ti? I have read that the 1060 can push 24MH/s while the 1050ti does 14MH/s mining ETH.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Whats the best algos to mine with a GTX 1070 and what their returns?
Also it's possible to mine multiple algos at the same time?
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Tired  and still wondering if skein will come back.

Seems to depend on where DGB goes - it's down 50% or so from it's peak this past week, and not looking real good right now.

Nice run while it lasted though, and it's still up quite a bit over the last month or so.

Anyone else notice that GTX 1070 cards have suddenly gone expensive and starting to get into short supply?

Any bets it's at least partly related to the AMD 470/480/570/580 supply issue and some large farmers are slopping over into the "next best" ETH mining card options?

ya i think so, but im not understanding it....how is eth profitable to mine? i just watched someone build a 6 card 1070 rig on youtube and started it up, the numbers only seemed to be in the $25/day for a 6 gpu rig

The AMD 500/400 are basically sold out world wide -- how good is Vega and is it worth the wait?

The faster 1080tis however are heavy ZEC miners, 600-700sols per card because of the high amount of cores.

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
https://www.ebay.com/itm/382034122947

1080 ti under $600 brand new with eBay bucks without $640

Thanks to phil for putting me onto eBay bucks with mining rig parts lol

Anyone going to order these / have these cards already ?

ebay bucks?

ewbf 3.3 mining zec at nicehash

Awesome thanks man.  Is exactly the same as my batch and I have confirmed on nicehash it is coming in nice and fast.  Am making $3 US more a day than nicehash program.   Now I just have to figure out a way to turn my mining profits into actual money.

Is that $3/per card?

Yes per card.  Nicehash program just mines whatever it wants.  It was giving me around $7-8 per 1080ti.   If I use EWBF I think it gives 720 H/s vs whatever nicehash program uses and only gets 500 so it never really mines zec.

With EWBF I get 10-11$ per day and just point it to nicehash  pool to auto convert to BTC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 233

Seems to depend on where DGB goes - it's down 50% or so from it's peak this past week, and not looking real good right now.

Nice run while it lasted though, and it's still up quite a bit over the last month or so.

Anyone else notice that GTX 1070 cards have suddenly gone expensive and starting to get into short supply?

Any bets it's at least partly related to the AMD 470/480/570/580 supply issue and some large farmers are slopping over into the "next best" ETH mining card options?

ya i think so, but im not understanding it....how is eth profitable to mine? i just watched someone build a 6 card 1070 rig on youtube and started it up, the numbers only seemed to be in the $25/day for a 6 gpu rig
Activity: 350
I really don't even know where to ask this but since skein is down about 44% I'm just wondering would it be better if I just solo mined?

I'm currently on zpool but since I'm at about 60GH would solo mining be more profitable - and how would you set it up?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

Activity: 75
Does ccminer have an issue mining sia?

I can mine just fine doing skein, but when I setup a batch file to do sia, and point it at a sia pool that I use, it errors out.

Both regular ccminer and the Alexis fork.

"stratum notify: invalid parameters"
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

ebay bucks?

Awesome thanks man.  Is exactly the same as my batch and I have confirmed on nicehash it is coming in nice and fast.  Am making $3 US more a day than nicehash program.   Now I just have to figure out a way to turn my mining profits into actual money.

Is that $3/per card?

my nicehash doing zec  is good  and stable  but it is not as good as skein  was a few days ago. 

At the moment.

the solar array  is  part zec and part skein.

my garage is part zec and part skein.

Long day for me  a part on Long Island   so 225 miles driven  back and forth  about 5 ½  hours on the road round trip.   Plus 7 hours at the party.   Tired  and still wondering if skein will come back.

Time to crash .

ebay bucks?

Is that $3/per card?

I looked into that card, but many complained that it ran very hot.. which concerns me for mining.
The newegg reviews?
Reviews were very good on amazon
Guess I'll find out xD

All the heating issues i seen on tomshardware and such in regards to gaming.. it very well could be a great mining card.. just dont know tell you get them
Activity: 192

ebay bucks?

Activity: 325
Merit: 110
Is anyone getting better than $6.50USD per day per GTX1070?

Currently mining eth/Sia using claymores.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

ebay bucks?

USA eBay  sign up for it

legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
In the last hour at my NVIDIA mini farm....

I have moved all my 1070s to mine ETH and all 1080tis focus on ZEC at Nicehash.

Its a good day for ETH(330$) and ZEC (310$)

And thanks to NH, I get BTC ($2919) back in return.

@voskcoin

the blower/reference/founders edition type are actually good for mobo with tight spacing

just put a fan behind the cards so that it will help push heat away from cards if you OCing

these cards are usually at lower base clocks so plenty of room to OC
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin

I looked into that card, but many complained that it ran very hot.. which concerns me for mining.
The newegg reviews?
Reviews were very good on amazon
Guess I'll find out xD
Activity: 75
Using zpool? Mining sia directly?
Ive been mining Blake2s today, made right at $28 for the day mining it since 4am on my 2 MSI 1080tis
Activity: 350
Well Skein profitability just plummeted lol

DGB has fallen like 37% in the last 4 hours.  Could have something to do with it.

That would pretty much match my numbers - my numbers are down 44% today from 2 days ago. Yesterday was down 8%
Pages:
Jump to: