Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE BTC @ CoinFaucets! Automatic Timer/Rotator! - page 10. (Read 9323 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Very Cool - thanks for the share!
Activity: 7
thank you
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
As they say, every little helps lol.

I completely agree! If there are any problems, please let me know. Thanks!
Activity: 10
As they say, every little helps lol.
legendary
How do we go about getting the free faucet coins?  Do newbies quality?

Hey all! This site has been tested on Chrome, IE and FireFox by a multitude of people and should have no problems. With that said, I am an active dev and if anything is brought to my attention I'll jump on it ASAP!

The site is ]CoinFaucets!

What the site does is have you input your BTC address in the top right. After this, hit Next to go to the first faucet. When you're done with it, hit it again to continue. It will keep cycling through the faucets until all are on cooldown, after which it will show a listing of all faucets and how long they have left. As soon as one is off cooldown and you hit Next, you will be taken to it!

This means no more having to keep up with timers yourself, or even remember faucets.

Also, the BTC address in the top right is NOT necessary, however it will save the address for you so that on future visits you can just copy/paste the same address without having to put it in an external document or anything. Also, a few of the faucets will auto-input your address if it's stored on our site, Smiley.

I'm available pretty much all the time as well, so please let me know if there are questions, concerns or suggestions.

Thanks guys!

Anyone/everyone qualifies, :p. They're public faucets that give coins when you use them. I just created a timer/rotator to help make it easier to hit all of them, as well as to keep up with the timers for you so you can maximize earnings.

Check out the site, enter your address in the top-right corner (or just hit next, if you don't want to enter your address -- entering it just stores it for later use) and you'll start going through the faucets!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
How do we go about getting the free faucet coins?  Do newbies quality?

Hey all! This site has been tested on Chrome, IE and FireFox by a multitude of people and should have no problems. With that said, I am an active dev and if anything is brought to my attention I'll jump on it ASAP!

The site is ]CoinFaucets!

What the site does is have you input your BTC address in the top right. After this, hit Next to go to the first faucet. When you're done with it, hit it again to continue. It will keep cycling through the faucets until all are on cooldown, after which it will show a listing of all faucets and how long they have left. As soon as one is off cooldown and you hit Next, you will be taken to it!

This means no more having to keep up with timers yourself, or even remember faucets.

Also, the BTC address in the top right is NOT necessary, however it will save the address for you so that on future visits you can just copy/paste the same address without having to put it in an external document or anything. Also, a few of the faucets will auto-input your address if it's stored on our site, Smiley.

I'm available pretty much all the time as well, so please let me know if there are questions, concerns or suggestions.

Thanks guys!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Need free BTC by the time I am ready to post. Stupid method.
legendary

The site is CoinFaucets!

Thanks guys!

Free BTC my ass, you have to work hard to earn those Bitcoins...

I wouldn't really call it "work." It's quick and easy to do.
Activity: 28

The site is CoinFaucets!

Thanks guys!

Free BTC my ass, you have to work hard to earn those Bitcoins...
legendary
Working fine! TBH, you should add a "please disable adblock" like http://antiblock.org/ Smiley

ofc, it's not worth your time to use such micro sites, but for some fun Cheesy

Thanks for the suggestion. While my site is much like the others (in that I have to rely on ad revenue), I don't really want to be "that person" that alienates people based on ad-block vs non. As a result, I will not be implementing anything like that.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Working fine! TBH, you should add a "please disable adblock" like http://antiblock.org/ Smiley

ofc, it's not worth your time to use such micro sites, but for some fun Cheesy
Activity: 8
WARNING:

I used a bitcoin faucet, and the "dustcoins" in my wallet caused a 1 week delay in a transaction that I sent (with proper fee).

The 1% of 1 cent that you will earn with these faucets are not worth the problems you will cause yourself with transactions being stuck in limbo.
legendary
Activity: 1764
I'll give it a try!
legendary
Daily bump, Smiley.
legendary
Thanks, Capa/Reploid. Let me know if there are any concerns, Smiley.
Activity: 14
This is pretty nice, time to fill my e-pockets =p
Activity: 9
I was on the other thread but just want to say again that this is a nice starter for newbies to dust up.
Keep up the good work.
legendary
Thanks for this, this will be a good starter for me  Cheesy

No problem! Glad I could help, Smiley. Feel free to share the link with others you know getting into BTC as well.

Also, let me know if there are any problems!
Activity: 28
Thanks for this, this will be a good starter for me  Cheesy
legendary
Great news guys! The BitCoin Lottery, one of the sites in our rotator, is going to be giving a 50% higher payout on the next drawing! Use CoinFaucets to hit this every 30 minutes and ensure you're getting as many entries into the lottery as possible!
Pages:
Jump to: