Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE BTC @ CoinFaucets! Automatic Timer/Rotator! - page 8. (Read 9323 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Update! Server is now back up. I apologize for the downtime, Sad.
legendary
Heads-up: apparently my hosting is down (not just for CF but all of my other sites as well). Sent in a ticket already as the server appears to be up. Will update when I know more.

Sorry guys!
legendary
legendary
legendary
Thanks to all of you, Smiley.

@R3dcell -- that would be right. Mine also has auto-fill from the browser. Four of the sites also automatically add the address on their own, but the rest don't support that, Sad.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
good stuff but it doesn't fill my address automatically in every faucet

It does for a few. Sadly not all sites allow appending the address, Sad. I do store your address in the top right corner though to make things a bit easier.

i guess ive been using my browsers auto fill because i just double click in the box and my address comes up in a dropdown menu(using firefox)
Activity: 98
its a kick ass site indeed.

<3
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Gratitude...for providing us with an avenue to obtain free BTC..but mostly for helping to increase awareness and popularity of BTC.
legendary

It does for a few. Sadly not all sites allow appending the address, Sad. I do store your address in the top right corner though to make things a bit easier.
Activity: 15
Nice, works smoothly for me.
Activity: 5
Thank you, i use this daily !
Activity: 112
legendary
legendary
good stuff!  Smiley

Thanks! Let me know if there are any questions or concerns, Smiley.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
good stuff!  Smiley
legendary
Update: Redcoins.co has been fixed! It was reported to me today that it was broken and it should be working for everyone now. The problem with it was that it was not sending the data properly, so if you were filling out the captcha it never actually took. Should be good to go now!
legendary
This reminds me of my days in Middle School when I would complete "offers" and get a small amount of cash. I actually managed to get a 20 dollar check sent in the mail, which was pretty cool for being in middle school. I think getting bitcoins though seems cooler, mostly because the potential for the price to go up even more is still there. It would be interesting to talk to the people who used these back when bitcoins were only a few dollars. They could potentially have dozens of bitcoins from these faucets. Anyway, I'm going to check out your plugin more and see if I can get some bitcoins Wink Thanks!

No problem, and thank you! Let me know if there are any questions or concerns, Smiley.
Activity: 51
interesting idea, will give it a try
Activity: 7
This reminds me of my days in Middle School when I would complete "offers" and get a small amount of cash. I actually managed to get a 20 dollar check sent in the mail, which was pretty cool for being in middle school. I think getting bitcoins though seems cooler, mostly because the potential for the price to go up even more is still there. It would be interesting to talk to the people who used these back when bitcoins were only a few dollars. They could potentially have dozens of bitcoins from these faucets. Anyway, I'm going to check out your plugin more and see if I can get some bitcoins Wink Thanks!
legendary
This is really pretty slick

Thanks! If there are any issues please let me know, Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: