Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE BTC @ CoinFaucets! Automatic Timer/Rotator! - page 9. (Read 9323 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Have you mined Bottlecaps today?
This is really pretty slick
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Uppie! If you happen to dislike the site, please take a minute to send me a PM detailing your problems/suggestions for it!
legendary
Love free bitcoin

Let me know if you have any problems or comments, Smiley.

Thanks!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Love free bitcoin
legendary
Update: I need opinions guys. There's a faucet I was contacted about that has a 10m cooldown but a payout rate of about 1/5 of the 30m ones. Would you like it to be added to the rotator?

I haven't done it yet because I felt it would be a little intrusive to have a large number of 30m timers together but a single 10m one on its own. But I'll leave that up to you guys!
Yes.

Thanks for the input! Need more votes to decide what to do...

The faucet owner suggested just setting it at a 30m timer to go along with what most others are...
legendary
Activity: 858
Merit: 1000
Update: I need opinions guys. There's a faucet I was contacted about that has a 10m cooldown but a payout rate of about 1/5 of the 30m ones. Would you like it to be added to the rotator?

I haven't done it yet because I felt it would be a little intrusive to have a large number of 30m timers together but a single 10m one on its own. But I'll leave that up to you guys!
Yes.
legendary
Update! If you join ABitBack as my referral and send me a pm with your username, I will share a trick on how to earn faster points on the site legitimately!
legendary
 /\
/||\
 ||
 ||
legendary
Thank you too, Wazaaster and R3dcell, Smiley. Let me know if there are any problems or questions!

done a couple rounds through all the sites. zero problems. ill keep using this!

EDIT: anyone having problems loading the page that comes after coinad.com? It doesnt seem to load for me

It's working here... is it still down for you now? Some of these seem to go offline randomly for a short period.

Ill have to see when the next round is up for me.

Ah, as an FYI, it's called BitcoinFaucet.tk. Sadly it has a 6 hour cooldown too...
Activity: 78
Thank you too, Wazaaster and R3dcell, Smiley. Let me know if there are any problems or questions!

EDIT: anyone having problems loading the page that comes after coinad.com? It doesnt seem to load for me

It's working here... is it still down for you now? Some of these seem to go offline randomly for a short period.

Ill have to see when the next round is up for me.
legendary

legendary
going to try this out. Havent used btc faucets before. Thanks!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I will check it out, thanks Smiley
legendary
 /\
/||\
 ||
 ||
legendary
Update! Now added a new link for a site that pays 40 uBTC per video you watch! BitcoinGet. This is located on the main page of our site, as well as on the cooldown listing, Smiley.
legendary
legendary
Update! NewbCoin, one of the sites in our rotator (and the only one that WASN'T paying before) is NOW PAYING! On the site you are given a temporary wallet and as soon as you have enough for the payout it's sent, Smiley. So now all sites are officially paying!
legendary
Thanks Jord and Meta. Let me know if you have any issues, Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: