Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE BTC @ CoinFaucets! Automatic Timer/Rotator! - page 7. (Read 9323 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Is the site down? I keep getting a 504 error. Worked fine this morning.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
    /\
  /| |\
 / | | \
/  | |  \
   | |
   | |
legendary
Thanks to a report from someone on the forums about layout issues on the site (and an image to back it up) I have found and fixed the problems! Enjoy, Smiley.

Everything should now look alright even on smaller resolutions! Please report to me if there are any issues.
legendary
    /\
  /| |\
 / | | \
/  | |  \
   | |
   | |
legendary
FREE BTC ? Hmmmmm i go to mining

You can do both!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
FREE BTC ? Hmmmmm i go to mining
legendary
legendary
legendary
Update! Removed CoinAd from the rotator as it is no longer a faucet but a paid-to-click program.
legendary
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
legendary
Hi Ranlo,

I'd like to notify you that my faucet is now on a 30 min cooldown which brings it in line with many other faucets.
The payout is based on luck. You have a chance of claiming up to 10% of the money tree's balance (which is funded partially by watching videos and donation from other users).

Feel free to check it out: http://cfm.crayeo.com/coin/money_tree

Here's a free bump for you too!

Thanks! I'll give it a go and evaluate it. If it works out well, it will be added, Smiley. Can you add some sort of past payment list to the site for payment verification as well?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Hi Ranlo,

I'd like to notify you that my faucet is now on a 30 min cooldown which brings it in line with many other faucets.
The payout is based on luck. You have a chance of claiming up to 10% of the money tree's balance (which is funded partially by watching videos and donation from other users).

Feel free to check it out: http://cfm.crayeo.com/coin/money_tree

Here's a free bump for you too!
legendary
legendary
Looks great, I will check it out now.
Thanks for posting Smiley

No problem. Thank you too! Please spread the word of the site with others, Smiley.
Activity: 14
Looks great, I will check it out now.
Thanks for posting Smiley
legendary
Up! Everything appears to be stable still, Smiley. If there are any issues or comments, please feel free to share!
legendary
legendary
This is pretty useful. Thanks!

Thank you too! Let me know if there are any problems or questions, Smiley. Please help spread the word about the site too!
Activity: 10
This is pretty useful. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: