Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE BTC @ CoinFaucets! Automatic Timer/Rotator! - page 5. (Read 9325 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
    /\
  /| |\
 / | | \
/  | |  \
   | |
   | |
legendary
Update: new faucet added: Domestic Pineapple! This one has a pretty small payout requirement and all it needs is your Inputs.io email address (sign up for it, it's free and is really useful -- I use that myself as well because of its massive benefits!).
legendary
Alright, i tried again, and this time i paid more attention to what was going on on the whole screen and noticed that when i submitted the form and getting the error, a little banner from NoScript (which i thought i had disabled) popped up for a couple of seconds. After checking the stuff inside the settings of that extension i noticed "Application Boundaries Enforcer" was still enabled. After disabling it, the site worked as intended.

Thanks for updating me on this, Smiley. Glad to see you got it working properly now!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)
Alright, i tried again, and this time i paid more attention to what was going on on the whole screen and noticed that when i submitted the form and getting the error, a little banner from NoScript (which i thought i had disabled) popped up for a couple of seconds. After checking the stuff inside the settings of that extension i noticed "Application Boundaries Enforcer" was still enabled. After disabling it, the site worked as intended.
legendary
Hm, i'm not sure if this is the site that complained about Tor before, but i got a Tor related message, and this time i remembered to write it down:

Warning: file_get_contents(http://exitlist.torproject.org/exit-addresses) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/redcoins/domains/redcoins.co/public_html/verifym.php on line 101

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/redcoins/domains/redcoins.co/public_html/verifym.php:101) in /home/redcoins/domains/redcoins.co/public_html/verifym.php on line 6
I hope that helps.

(Unfortunatly i got distracted and forgot to pay attention to what the site before this one was, sorry.)

Btw, would it be hard to add some sort of counter or progress bar showing where you are on the list of sites; to show how many so far and give an idea how long until the end is reached?

That is an odd error. I just tried it myself (through both the rotator and directly) and got through with no problems... Click this and let me know if you get the same error (this is the direct link to that site).

RE: the counter... that's an interesting idea that I had thought of, I just need to figure out how I want to handle it for efficiency. The site is pretty minimalist right now (in fact, it's all run off a few flat-files and stores nothing on the server). I have an idea on how to handle your request though and I'll see what I can do to get it implemented.
Hm, i'm not sure if this is the site that complained about Tor before, but i got a Tor related message, and this time i remembered to write it down:

Warning: file_get_contents(http://exitlist.torproject.org/exit-addresses) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/redcoins/domains/redcoins.co/public_html/verifym.php on line 101

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/redcoins/domains/redcoins.co/public_html/verifym.php:101) in /home/redcoins/domains/redcoins.co/public_html/verifym.php on line 6
I hope that helps.

(Unfortunatly i got distracted and forgot to pay attention to what the site before this one was, sorry.)

Btw, would it be hard to add some sort of counter or progress bar showing where you are on the list of sites; to show how many so far and give an idea how long until the end is reached?
legendary
Btw, can't you code somthing that will write on a log on the server whenever a certain site doesn't load for someone, and then send you an email or some other type of alert when some site gives too many failures in a day or somthing of the sort? Making the test happen on people's browsers when they are actually trying to load the page anyway means there would be no additional load put on their servers.

I wouldn't even know where to start on that. I don't actually pull the site through: it simply loads them up in a frame. So on my end, nothing is even happening when it comes to grabbing the sites.

I like the idea of the captcha thing, but getting the sites to agree would definitely pose a problem, Sad. There are quite a few that don't even have contact information or don't respond when you try to contact them -- I've only left them active since they are still actively paying.
Btw, can't you code somthing that will write on a log on the server whenever a certain site doesn't load for someone, and then send you an email or some other type of alert when some site gives too many failures in a day or somthing of the sort? Making the test happen on people's browsers when they are actually trying to load the page anyway means there would be no additional load put on their servers.
I don't mean cheating on the CAPTCHAs, i was thinking more along the lines of a cookie signed by someone all the sites trust, that says this user proved to be a human at time X, and then when about to present a CAPTCHA sites would check if the cookie is valid and recent enough, then consider the CAPTCHA done if the cookie pass the test.

But yeah, people can't even agree on a CAPTCHA provider; not much chance this shared CAPTCHA idea would be adopted, specially by competing sites...
legendary
Alright, i've finished the loop (well, at least the ones that worked; i had a couple empty pages and one claimed i was a Tor exit node even though i ain't and have not been in ages).

It would be nice if i could fill just a single CAPTCHA and have that be enough proof i'm human for all those sites at once...but i guess no one will be making such a system since there probably won't be enough demand to justify the effort...

If you can please try to keep up with when you get blank pages (the site they come just before) and submit them to me with times that would help immensely, as well as the Tor error one. When you get a blank white page that's because the page it tried to pull was down, and some of the sites go through sporadic outages so it's hard for me to lock them down on my own. If I get reports though of sites being down often, I'll remove them from the list and contact the owners myself (or do my best effort to). I'd love to keep the site with nothing but perfectly working faucets (I know everything on the list right now pays), but it's hard without reports to help me out, Smiley.

Regarding the captcha... the different sites use different systems. Some are using custom, some are using ad-based, some are using video-based and some use systems like ReCaptcha. It's pretty much impossible to create a system that could do all of those for you; even as it is, most services that allow you to "bypass" those have fees because all they do is submit them to real people to solve for you. In an ideal world, Captchas would never be needed. Sadly, too many people try to cheat the system, =/.

I want to thank you very much for taking the time to comment, though, and I hope this helps with your concerns. If there are any others, please don't hesitate to contact me, Smiley.
Alright, i've finished the loop (well, at least the ones that worked; i had a couple empty pages and one claimed i was a Tor exit node even though i ain't and have not been in ages).

It would be nice if i could fill just a single CAPTCHA and have that be enough proof i'm human for all those sites at once...but i guess no one will be making such a system since there probably won't be enough demand to justify the effort...
legendary
Site is now up! Sorry again guys, Sad.
legendary
Hm, seems to be down...

Appears the entire network crashed again... =/. I'll update when I know more.
Hm, seems to be down...
legendary
Update: removed both of the inputs.io faucets. The first one keeps erroring out and the second one doesn't pay (even when you have a balance and choose to pay out, it sets the balance to 0 and gives an error about not having anything to cash out).
legendary
your site is very useful but so far have not received any payment.

Have you gotten higher than the threshold? Due to the change in minimum payments, it takes a little bit to get a payment. Also, around 1/2 of the sites use coinbox and the rest handle their own, so you will need to pay attention to each site to see what is required in order to get your payment as some require you to request them manually. Until then, you will keep adding them to that site's "bank" though, so you don't lose anything regardless.

thanks for the info, I'll be more attentive to the conditions.

No problem! Each site that's there has been verified to pay by me, as I go through them as well, Smiley.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Have you gotten higher than the threshold? Due to the change in minimum payments, it takes a little bit to get a payment. Also, around 1/2 of the sites use coinbox and the rest handle their own, so you will need to pay attention to each site to see what is required in order to get your payment as some require you to request them manually. Until then, you will keep adding them to that site's "bank" though, so you don't lose anything regardless.

thanks for the info, I'll be more attentive to the conditions.
legendary
You should add all the Inputs.io faucets which pays out a lot more:

http://glados.cc/faucet
http://bitcoinblogger.com/faucet

25% referral bonus.

Normally I'd take it through a trial run but because you've had such a great history and everything, I just added both sites, Smiley. Thanks for the heads-up!
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
You should add all the Inputs.io faucets which pays out a lot more:

http://glados.cc/faucet
http://bitcoinblogger.com/faucet

25% referral bonus.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: