Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE BTC @ CoinFaucets! Automatic Timer/Rotator! - page 2. (Read 9323 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Update! Finished a new layout change to the bottom bar of the screen. It should show all blocks equally now (it was messing up on some resolutions) and automatically resize the images as you alter the resolution.
legendary
    /\
  /| |\
 / | | \
/  | |  \
   | |
   | |
legendary
Update! The following changes have been made 08/07/2013:

RedCoins added back to rotation
Bitcoins4Free added to the rotation
Fr33Bitcoins added to the rotation
FreeBitcoins4U added to the rotation

BitcoinTree removed from rotation due to shutting down
BTCFlow removed from rotation due to shutting down

If anyone has any other sites they want added or think should be removed, feel free to send me a pm or email!
legendary
legendary
    /\
  /| |\
 / | | \
/  | |  \
   | |
   | |
legendary
Up! Let me know if there are any problems or other faucets to add, Smiley.
legendary
    /\
  /| |\
 / | | \
/  | |  \
   | |
   | |
legendary
Awesome! After a couple weeks of saving up, I have finally decided to cash out from the Bitcoinblogger faucet. Boom! Failed because the wallet was empty and it reset my balance in the process. It has been removed from the rotation. As a heads-up, DO NOT TRY TO WITHDRAW FROM IT AT THIS TIME.
legendary
I have no idea what this is but let's see how it goes anyway xD

Basically there are faucets that give out small amounts of Bitcoins for visiting them and filling out a captcha (to prove you're not a bot). What CoinFaucets does is keep a database of these sites and their cooldowns and automatically tracks them for you. So instead of having to remember when you last visited a faucet (since they have cooldowns between which you can not claim more Bitcoins), the site does it for you automatically and only takes you to sites that are off of your cooldown. It makes visiting all of them very fast and easy!

When all of the sites are on cooldown, you will be shown a listing of all sites and how long is left. You can simply hit "Next" or refresh that page to update the timers, and if a site is off cooldown at that time it will just load up that faucet, Smiley.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I have no idea what this is but let's see how it goes anyway xD
legendary
legendary
    /\
  /| |\
 / | | \
/  | |  \
   | |
   | |
legendary
Update! DevFaucet has been lowered down to a 3 hour cooldown! Also moved it towards the beginning of the list since it is an Inputs.io faucet and I felt it's best to leave them as a group.
legendary
legendary
Thanks for responding - I will have to give it a try!

No problem! Feel free to voice any concerns or future questions you have, Smiley. You can pm me anytime as well!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Thanks for responding - I will have to give it a try!
legendary
    /\
  /| |\
 / | | \
/  | |  \
   | |
   | |
legendary
This sounds a lot like coinreaper... How is your site better?

I had to quit using CR because there were many incorrect sites in it, dead sites, etc. and after days of trying, I wasn't able to get a hold of the owner. I am a pro-active site manager so that issue doesn't occur with me. It was because of CR's lack of being involved with their own project that caused me to start CoinFaucets, and I am very transparent in my updates (as you can see throughout the thread).

Edit: we also support a lot more sites. I think we're up into the 40's now (though I haven't counted recently) and still growing!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
This sounds a lot like coinreaper... How is your site better?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: