Pages:
Author

Topic: FREE BTC @ CoinFaucets! Automatic Timer/Rotator! - page 3. (Read 9323 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
    /\
  /| |\
 / | | \
/  | |  \
   | |
   | |
legendary
    /\
  /| |\
 / | | \
/  | |  \
   | |
   | |
legendary
    /\
  /| |\
 / | | \
/  | |  \
   | |
   | |
legendary
Update! Changed around the order slightly for now. I put the two highest paying faucets first (they both require an inputs.io account, but they are well worth doing!). I'm also planning a counter to add that will show how many faucets of each time frame are left (ex. showing that there are 5 more daily faucets, 1 more that has a 12h timer, etc.).

Would you guys like to have the order changed to be like this:

Highest paying -> lowest

or

Highest paying -> Longest Cooldown (24h) -> Shortest Cooldown (30m)

or

Highest paying -> Shortest Cooldown (30m) -> Longest Cooldown (24h)

??
legendary
    /\
  /| |\
 / | | \
/  | |  \
   | |
   | |
legendary
Thanks, I used your site a bit.  It works pretty well.

One thing I found is that sometimes I would be brought to a site and I'd fill out the captcha and then it'd say 'you have to wait 0 minutes'.  Usually, by the time I entered a second captcha, the timer was up and I could get 'success'.

This tells me that maybe it'd be a good idea to pad your 30 minute timer for these sites by 1 minute.  It happened several times so maybe there's an 'off by 1' error in your code somewhere.

Okay, thanks again.

The timer's definitely right on, but the issue is that you're right... sometimes it takes a little longer to put in a captcha. For example, let's say you get one like "io0Oio" the first time and "check" the second time. It will take you slightly longer for the first, but the timer starts once the page starts loading.

I will pad it as requested, and thank you very much for your suggestion!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Thank you for this.  I've been getting annoyed with clicking around to bitcoin fountains and managing bookmarks for them that I stopped messing with them.  I think this will make it easier for me to want to keep up with it.

I'll let you know if I have any issues.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Thanks, I used your site a bit.  It works pretty well.

One thing I found is that sometimes I would be brought to a site and I'd fill out the captcha and then it'd say 'you have to wait 0 minutes'.  Usually, by the time I entered a second captcha, the timer was up and I could get 'success'.

This tells me that maybe it'd be a good idea to pad your 30 minute timer for these sites by 1 minute.  It happened several times so maybe there's an 'off by 1' error in your code somewhere.

Okay, thanks again.
legendary
Hey, checked it out.  Seems to work quite well, managed to score a bunch of coins. Just waiting for the payouts now.  Though, on a BTC/h rate, it's not really ideal, but it's something fun to do if you have some time to waste.

A whole bunch of the sites come up with malware ad notifications.  Is this normal?

Apparently CoinURL, one of the ad networks most faucets use... has been flagged as having malware. This started today as far as I know so hopefully it's resolved soon. Tons of sites are complaining about the problem.
MAB
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey, checked it out.  Seems to work quite well, managed to score a bunch of coins. Just waiting for the payouts now.  Though, on a BTC/h rate, it's not really ideal, but it's something fun to do if you have some time to waste.

A whole bunch of the sites come up with malware ad notifications.  Is this normal?
legendary
    /\
  /| |\
 / | | \
/  | |  \
   | |
   | |
legendary
Update: BitcoinAddict removed from the rotation due to breaking frames. I apologize for that problem guys!
legendary
    /\
  /| |\
 / | | \
/  | |  \
   | |
   | |
legendary
Im pretty much replying to this to bump it, great service, thanks a ton man, just what i was looking for

Thank you too! Let me know if there are any problems, Smiley.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Im pretty much replying to this to bump it, great service, thanks a ton man, just what i was looking for
legendary
    /\
  /| |\
 / | | \
/  | |  \
   | |
   | |
legendary
Thanks!

No problem! Let me know if there are any questions or problems, Smiley.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Thanks!
legendary
    /\
  /| |\
 / | | \
/  | |  \
   | |
   | |
legendary
Alright guys... due to a request I am working on some changes to the rotator. I want to know from you though...

Would you rather the faucet remain how it is (knocking out the lowest cooldown ones first and going to highest)? Ex. it does all 30 minutes, then 1 hours, then 6 hours, then 12 hours and then 24 hours.

Or would you rather do them backwards (24 -> 12 -> 6 -> 1 -> 30m)?

Also, would you like separated lists so you can choose to do ONLY the types you want (like only doing 24 hour ones)?

Edit: they can also be organized based on highest paying first to lowest paying if you guys would like that...
Pages:
Jump to: