Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 FREE FAUCET ★ PICKXEL.COM ★ PICK LUCKY PIXELS AND WIN BITCOINS! 🔥UNIQUE GAME - page 3. (Read 9783 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
It is bad to see that you have so few gamblers on your site. Even if several free images have been added to give users a small balance, not many clicks have been done on the "paid images". I think you should launch a small marketing campaign now, either buy a forum ad space or run a small signature campaign to attractive more gamblers. Another option would be to completely turn the site to be a faucet, add some adspaces and run your site like those PTC sites.

But if he is start a campign it should be a competitive one about their payout if they payout is low I dont think he have a chance to compete their pickxel in this gambling anymore. But the idea is already good but still it so low people coming to play
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
How much is the cheapeesy one for the game
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I dont think that it is a great feature that will attract more people, because there are many other sites offers the same surveys/tasks with higher rewards. And I think this feature is out of the basic concept of the site.

@OP : you need to do more than this, adding new "free earning" feature is not the best way to attract more people. Heavy promotions like what arallmuus said is better rather than "free earning" feature, but of course you need to spend much money on it.

Yes, we are working on promotions as well.
looking forward to it i really like your site and free games
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
It is bad to see that you have so few gamblers on your site. Even if several free images have been added to give users a small balance, not many clicks have been done on the "paid images". I think you should launch a small marketing campaign now, either buy a forum ad space or run a small signature campaign to attractive more gamblers. Another option would be to completely turn the site to be a faucet, add some adspaces and run your site like those PTC sites.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Not an easy and unique game for me, i already see this kind of game on ptc site (i forgot that ptc site name). This site just do a few modification..
Btw anyone with high rank and good reputable already got profit from this site?

Why you need someone like high rank and good reputable to got profit? Is there any needs for them? Newbie also can get profit on this site and its just base on your luck. If you really lucky you can try your luck here and btw I already win some here but lose some too. It just the matter of your luck
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Not an easy and unique game for me, i already see this kind of game on ptc site (i forgot that ptc site name). This site just do a few modification..

I assure you this site has not copied PTC sites or done "few" modifications.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I dont think that it is a great feature that will attract more people, because there are many other sites offers the same surveys/tasks with higher rewards. And I think this feature is out of the basic concept of the site.

@OP : you need to do more than this, adding new "free earning" feature is not the best way to attract more people. Heavy promotions like what arallmuus said is better rather than "free earning" feature, but of course you need to spend much money on it.

Yes, we are working on promotions as well.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I love this game even the paid ones
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
UPDATE: for all the registered users, you can earn free Bitcoins by completing simple surveys / offers.
Click here for more informations: https://pickxel.com/panel/earn

This is great, it'll get more people interested in the site for sure. I am also impressed with the images used in new games, some of the ones used earlier were a little dull but the new ones definitely attract attention.  Wink

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
You are really genius, now have add a "Earn bitcoins by completing offers!" like other game/faucet site  Grin
Your site now in my homepage
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
UPDATE: for all the registered users, you can earn free Bitcoins by completing simple surveys / offers.

This is great, it'll get more people interested in the site for sure. I am also impressed with the images used in new games, some of the ones used earlier were a little dull but the new ones definitely attract attention.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
I thought you said that you got few ideas for promotions? Bear in mind that every new sites that pop up here got almost zero interest to some players and zero chance to survive if no promotions is running. You must run a heavy promotions for your site.

Some promotions that you can make

1. 100 % deposit bonus with X amount of wagering
2. No deposit bonus code for players to try out the site
3. Sharing and tweeting about this game in social media to get some X number of free clicks
4. Highest wagering competition for X prize of BTC

and this perhaps

I've had signature campaign in mind

Due note that if you cant offer competitive rate for signature campaign than this will be a very bad move to make

We have something in mind for a new feature, will update when done.

Its not really about new feature for now, but rather about heavy promotions. Unless you can afford to lose some for promotions then this sites will not gain alot of attention. Currently there are some sites that have been sold/ are being sell right now due to the circumstances that their sites only gain alittle attention.

Hate to see that later if you had to sell or change the sites into a faucet sites, your sites is genuine in term of ideas. Some marketing boost will help perhaps

on the free one i select the empty ones but also that ones said that its already selected.i try on 2 different times same happen. just let you know

It is because it is not updated in real time and someone has taken that grid, I suggest that you refresh the page to see which grid has been taken before clicking on it
on the free one i select the empty ones but also that ones said that its already selected.i try on 2 different times same happen. just let you know

Which coordinates? Are you referring to Image ID #25?
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
I thought you said that you got few ideas for promotions? Bear in mind that every new sites that pop up here got almost zero interest to some players and zero chance to survive if no promotions is running. You must run a heavy promotions for your site.

3. Sharing and tweeting about this game in social media to get some X number of free clicks

and this perhaps

Due note that if you cant offer competitive rate for signature campaign than this will be a very bad move to make

We have something in mind for a new feature, will update when done.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
We need suggestions on how to keep the site alive, if nobody plays Paid images, there is no point in running the website at all. Turning the website into a faucet with ads could be an option, but this is not what we had in mind when we developed Pickxel. We would like to provide some way to win great prizes too, not just satoshis and mBTCs.

and this perhaps

I've already gave you suggestion to keep your 0.0001/click image, but seems that you ignore it.
the reasons why I suggest you to keep 0.0001/click image.. :
- you're still new...some people prefer to not spent much money on new site
- build your site step by step..starting from the faucet, users can collect some satoshis and then they will play on the 0.0001/click image..hope they win on the 0.0001/click image so they will think to try to play on the higher cost/click image..

But if you still think that the 0.0001/click image is useless..then I can't say anything more..

I didn't ignore your suggestions, absolutely. I respect your opinion and I appreciate that you take your time to try to improve Pickxel.
I've tried to put two images, respectively 0.000198 BTC/click and 0.0002xx BTC/click, not even a click was made. That makes me wonder there is something there is something not working at all.
I understand people need to build the trust on our website, so we are starting from low price (0.00058 BTC is like 0,1358$ at current rate), but people seem to be more interested in free images, of course. I also don't think that a bonus on first deposit would work.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
it says that already all pixels were clicked. though i think that was just a bug in calcullating or something like that because there are no problem with other ones

Yes, there was a problem with the site.
We need suggestions on how to keep the site alive, if nobody plays Paid images, there is no point in running the website at all. Turning the website into a faucet with ads could be an option, but this is not what we had in mind when we developed Pickxel. We would like to provide some way to win great prizes too, not just satoshis and mBTCs.

I've already gave you suggestion to keep your 0.0001/click image, but seems that you ignore it.
the reasons why I suggest you to keep 0.0001/click image.. :
- you're still new...some people prefer to not spent much money on new site
- build your site step by step..starting from the faucet, users can collect some satoshis and then they will play on the 0.0001/click image..hope they win on the 0.0001/click image so they will think to try to play on the higher cost/click image..

But if you still think that the 0.0001/click image is useless..then I can't say anything more..

Pages:
Jump to: