Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 230. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Some days ago i've asked my friend to register on freebitco, and he was getting normal amount of satoshi 3 or 4 days, but then when he reached 51 clicks the reward was halved  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 244
Merit: 2
what is annoying me is that they dont answer here, they dont answer, on Twitter, they dont answer, on ticket supports..... they post about (RP) promotion on twitter but they ignore the rest.. im worried ALOT!
Yeah, if they don't respond, in the near future all members will leave their site.
It's very simple, they must come here and explain about the issue, and we all will accept that free roll option is draining the invested coins, just like freedoge.
Activity: 69
what is annoying me is that they dont answer here, they dont answer, on Twitter, they dont answer, on ticket supports..... they post about (RP) promotion on twitter but they ignore the rest.. im worried ALOT!
Activity: 38
Then try to PM Myfe.

Unfortunately neither wetsuit nor myfe have been online since the last week, more for wetsuit. When I went to their twitter I found hundreds of posts of people reporting the same problem, and haven't received a reply there either. If this is not a bug but a new norm for non-paying/non-profitable users they should just come forward with it.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
I sent Myfe two messages and it attaches a warning that I might be an imposter since I'm a newbie.  I haven't heard back from Myfe.

He answered to me with PM when i was a newbie, so he can read your pms, but maybe it will take a while.
Activity: 16
I sent Myfe two messages and it attaches a warning that I might be an imposter since I'm a newbie.  I haven't heard back from Myfe.

Same My friend!!!
Activity: 14
i tried to PM myfe too but dunno if i will get an answer since im noob too... talked about a warning because im new..

I have the same feeling. He/she may not consider my pm since Im a newbie Sad

I have sent a pm anyway. I hope it will be seen and they will fix this issue
Activity: 69
i tried to PM myfe too but dunno if i will get an answer since im noob too... talked about a warning because im new..
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
I found very strange they're not releasing a statement about this 12 satoshis thing.

Not that they are obliged to do so, of course, but it would be reassuring for the "profitable" users too because even I'm not affected directly, I'm affected indirectly because I'm earning less via the referrals, not that I was getting a lot before the change, but now I'm getting defintely less.
Some users who contacted wetsuit or Myfe now got email messages that their IP was whitelisted and they will get normal rewards again.
But indeed, it's strange that they didn't posted any statement about it here. Ok, maybe wetsuit are bussy, but this is why they have community manager. But looks that Myfe came to bitcointalk once a week to post about weekend reward point bonus and nothing more.
Wetsuit does not take PMs from newbies to the site.  I tried to send one, but it said he doesn't accept them from new people on the forum.

Yeah I tried too! he doesnt accept pms from newBies Sad
Is there anyone come across any solution?Huh
Then try to PM Myfe.
Wetsuit does not take PMs from newbies to the site.  I tried to send one, but it said he doesn't accept them from new people on the forum.

Yeah I tried too! he doesnt accept pms from newBies Sad
Is there anyone come across any solution?Huh
Please pm me your user id's for those users who have halved rewards. Also please mention how you are using the website in your message - mobile app or browser and version of the browser.

My brother and I have have had this problem for almost a week. We don't know what happened. Can you PLEASE help us out. Sad

My ID number : 11111539

My brother's Id: 12526288

I am using app(on app store) and My brother uses yandex and chrome (computer, sometimes safari on mobile)

we are really in need of help...

Thank you from now

Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
I found very strange they're not releasing a statement about this 12 satoshis thing.

Not that they are obliged to do so, of course, but it would be reassuring for the "profitable" users too because even I'm not affected directly, I'm affected indirectly because I'm earning less via the referrals, not that I was getting a lot before the change, but now I'm getting defintely less.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
I'm still at 12 satoshis as well.  It's been that way since Thursday Mar 15th for me.

I'm still having this issue too
Activity: 10
I'm still at 12 satoshis as well.  It's been that way since Thursday Mar 15th for me.

I'm back to 12 satoshis.  I've just realised that the reason I got more was that I triggered the reward points to double my base reward.  it had told me that it couldn't do it at the time as I had a reward going for lottery tickets but it obviously kicked in when that finished which just happened to co-incide with what I wrote on here.  Looks as though it will be a permanent thing for those not considered profitable.  I don't have another account or use a cheat so it can't be that.
Activity: 6
We're also affected by the 12 satoshi and have just withdraw every satoshi we had in the account to be on the safe side until the site admin(s) make a statement!
Activity: 427
So for those who have returned to the normal payout 24-25 sats) how did you do it? Is it dependent on the Multiply game? Is there an issue with having multiple accounts? I'm fairly new to freebitco.in so and info is very helpful thanks!
Well, I send PM to wetsuit about issue, as many others did but didn't got any response, despite that reward back to normal. I'm sure it's not related to multiply game. Having multiple account is allowed as long as you aren't abusing their faucet - you can claim using 1 account only. But you can play multiply, lottery, earn interest with multiple accounts.but I don't see any reasons why you would need to do that.

Nothing changed for roll base is still half at 12 satoshis!
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
So for those who have returned to the normal payout 24-25 sats) how did you do it? Is it dependent on the Multiply game? Is there an issue with having multiple accounts? I'm fairly new to freebitco.in so and info is very helpful thanks!
Well, I send PM to wetsuit about issue, as many others did but didn't got any response, despite that reward back to normal. I'm sure it's not related to multiply game. Having multiple account is allowed as long as you aren't abusing their faucet - you can claim using 1 account only. But you can play multiply, lottery, earn interest with multiple accounts.but I don't see any reasons why you would need to do that.
Jump to: