Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 46. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
我不知道從哪裡能找得到Signature

I don’t know where I can find Signature

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/c3aa78af748c44490c2b1a92793eabf2e325ab051ecbe765c29d0536362e126d
Is there any
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Hello,
I just registered to ask for help to disable 2FA on my account. 
I don't have any backup or recovery phone linked to my account and the website return me this :

Sorry, your 2FA cannot be reset now because your last login city is different from your current city. Please try to reset your 2FA from the same internet connection that you last used the website from.

I replied to your PM. Send me the Bitcoin signed message and I can reset your 2fa.
Activity: 500
This is a 1 year old account with balance.
To remove 2fa, you need to sign a message using a bitcoin address, if you cannot sign a message, nothing can help you, says TheQuin.
Activity: 33
Looks like youre on to something. My mobile data works for it. Only with my wifi that it doesnt. Freebitco is fine its just the WOF itself that seems to be "blocked". Any idea on how to fix it or bypass it other than my mobile data?
Check if you have https://code.jquery.com loaded

Yeah i was gonna post this was the problem. The quin's suggestion of disabling ipv6 worked... on firefox. Still has the error on chrome. But good enough.

edit: thanks!
Activity: 4
Hello,
I don't have any backup or recovery phone linked to my account and the website return me this :

Sorry, your 2FA cannot be reset now because your last login city is different from your current city. Please try to reset your 2FA from the same internet connection that you last used the website from.

Have you made a deposit? If not, create another account.
This is a 1 year old account with balance.
Hello,

Have you made a deposit? If not, create another account.
Activity: 4
Hello,

我不知道從哪裡能找得到Signature

I don’t know where I can find Signature

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/c3aa78af748c44490c2b1a92793eabf2e325ab051ecbe765c29d0536362e126d
Is there any
Looks like youre on to something. My mobile data works for it. Only with my wifi that it doesnt. Freebitco is fine its just the WOF itself that seems to be "blocked". Any idea on how to fix it or bypass it other than my mobile data?
Check if you have https://code.jquery.com loaded
Is WOF or wheel thinggy whatever its called broken? Its "500 internal server error" for the last 2 days now Sad

Try going to your device's network settings and then disable IPv6 on your network adapter.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is tn00739338 My Freebitco.in btc account.org and today is 2021.12.12
or as some of you might write it 12/12/21 pi day 2012
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
12c90db33ec8a4fcf282c2093c12434dfb82b64666ce16433bb177ef5c71814f
 OP_0 8d421057cdf1798beb0a537d777728b1c4fa946fb932fe02b935c3613b46faf7
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message failed to verify!

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is tn00739338 My Freebitco.in btc account.org and today is 2021.12.12
or as some of you might write it 12/12/21 pi day 2012
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
12c90db33ec8a4fcf282c2093c12434dfb82b64666ce16433bb177ef5c71814f
 OP_0 8d421057cdf1798beb0a537d777728b1c4fa946fb932fe02b935c3613b46faf7
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Is WOF or wheel thinggy whatever its called broken? Its "500 internal server error" for the last 2 days now Sad
Maybe your provider has blocked freebitcoin? Are you not from Kazakhstan?
[/quote]

Then we can finally decommission the database that we still have to pay hosting costs on.
How can the content of 1 GB of data cost tens of thousands of dollars?
Maybe your provider has blocked freebitcoin? Are you not from Kazakhstan?
Activity: 2
When you redeem RP for WOF spins, where do you go to redeem (use) the spins? The site's Free BTC page shows an active bonus but I can't figure out how to use the spins I have. Just giving this a tryout-not at all sure that this is a good use of RP. I really miss the bonus RP.
我是使用幣max交易所支付及接收的沒有冷錢包
I used the currency max exchange to pay without a cold wallet
Activity: 158
Merit: 5
Also, the last points should be highlighted that if illegal activity is detected in the accounts they will be closed permanently and you will lose your funds, ehm let me see if I understand, if someone abuses the tap and has 1 BTC in their account, this user loses it? It seems to me that it is a bad decision and a bad practice on the part of Freebitco.in it is fair that the funds are returned to this abuser, because you may have to prove that he violated your terms and abused your platform

I'm wondering about this as well. So the person deposits 1BTC, and if it gets flagged for robbing freebitco.in of 1000 satoshis for using a script to get automated freerolls, they lose the 1 BTC?

If this is the case, I'd like to be able to enable captcha for freerolls so I don't get mistaken for a bot, before making a deposit there. I also think Freebitco should remove the no-captcha feature if it is tempting for users to abuse it, but if they keep it to get users to feel tempted to use bots and have them lose *all* deposited funds, it would not be an honest business model.

Hello, I have used Freebitco.in for years and the free reel service seems excellent, however it is evident that the multiplier is only profitable for you since after a certain time you only lose and lose, I know the algorithm and I know what talked.

it seems that you haven't yet read how provably fair works to find out that there is no algorithm. The system only uses randomly generated seeds one of which is created by your device so we can't influence the results.

Regarding the inconvenience with the user @awerasf and certain points that I would like to mention is that it is certainly valid and completely fair to refer the platform to their relatives ~

That would be fair but unfortunately, it is more often used as an excuse after someone gets caught abusing the service. If the same person is using many accounts the existence of a family does not justify it.
Pages:
Jump to: