Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 49. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
but explain me why my account is still alive?

I wasn't 100% certain that the 4th account was being used by the same person who was using the other 3 accounts at the same time.

FAIR situation is one of thoose:
1. you ban all 4 accounts

Done. Now that you have admitted the 4th account was also abusive it is the correct thing to do. I just don't ban accounts unless I'm 100% sure.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Where in ToS is written that my family cant have accounts on my laptop? How i still? How can you proof it?

You can't wriggle out of by claiming they were other people's accounts. You have already confessed.

i manually clicked every account every time.

You're wasting your time. You were caught cheating and banned. Nothing you say will change that.

I will survive without that 50$))
but explain me why my account is still alive?

all 4 accs of my family launched in same conditions.

FAIR situation is one of thoose:
1. you ban all 4 accounts
2. you unban all 4 accounts

but now it looks like that rules are different for some old or perspective accs
Where in ToS is written that my family cant have accounts on my laptop? How i still? How can you proof it?

You can't wriggle out of by claiming they were other people's accounts. You have already confessed.

You're wasting your time. You were caught cheating and banned. Nothing you say will change that.
who cares about free rolls? 1x or 4x they give nothing!

I care about it. Theft is theft. If everyone stole 4x from the faucet we would go bust so it's very important to us to catch and stop every thief we can.

My own account ID is 6 digit number! I deposited, holded, played in Hi Lo for years!!! How much I gave you? 1000$ or more?
Now I bring 3 new people to you, gave them 50$ each. Directly from my account to their!

and you took money from my daughters account? 50$? call me a thief? you so pathetic!

freebitco.in was the last site ive trusted. now i trust no-one. thank you!

I care about it. Theft is theft. If everyone stole 4x from the faucet we would go bust so it's very important to us to catch and stop every thief we can.
they all was premium accounts!
then i convert FUN to BTC, became regular and got banned with loss of my own money

Being a Premium Member doesn't buy the right to violate the rules. The ToS apply to everyone. If I had not caught you it would have been a loss of our money. Rather than hold enough FUN in one account to gain a higher level of benefits you split it into 4 accounts for the sole purpose of defrauding us out of 4x free rolls. That's plain and simple attempted theft.

i pay you comissions for converting BTC to FUN, converting FUN to BTC, holded my tokens, freezed my tokens
and you say i still from you?? 3 satoshi or 12 satoshi? how much??

YOU STILL MY MONEY in the amount of years of every hour clicking!

and once again: there are was no bots, no scripts, no IP changing, no time changing. just wailing for timer and manual clicking. every account is personal account of the member of my family with personal email
then i convert FUN to BTC, became regular and got banned with loss of my own money

Being a Premium Member doesn't buy the right to violate the rules. The ToS apply to everyone. If I had not caught you it would have been a loss of our money. Rather than hold enough FUN in one account to gain a higher level of benefits you split it into 4 accounts for the sole purpose of defrauding us out of 4x free rolls. That's plain and simple attempted theft.
what soft did i use??? 4 browsers on 1 laptop? such a criminal !
that is my family accounts!
and why you banned 3 accounts out of 4, why not all of them?

Thanks for your confession. You clicked every time meaning you stole 4x the amount from free rolls that you are entitled to. All 4 accounts violated the ToS and were banned.

3 of 4 accounts succesfully withdrawed because 1 of them still was premium
then i convert FUN to BTC on last account, became regular and got banned with loss of my own money.

in all cases when i say "i convert", "i withdraw"... i mean "I helped to do so to my wife or daughter in her separate browser in her account". I have not multiple accounts

Thanks for your confession. You clicked every time meaning you stole 4x the amount from free rolls that you are entitled to. All 4 accounts violated the ToS and were banned.
can't login after withdraw request.
withdrawing my DEPOSIDED BTC

Banned for violating our ToS

if you dont want to pay my earnings, than pay exactly sum of my deposit and i will not risk my own money with you again.

As is explained in our ToS your forfeited your balance. All bans are permanent so you are not welcome to risk your money again because that would be ban evasion.

I just did instant withdrawal and there is note saying the process can take up to 24 hours Huh??

I really need this money to be sent right away.... Can I know why this is taking so long Huh

The note also tells you that it is for security reasons. It helps us keep our customers' funds secure by having a system in place to help spot account hacking and abuse. The automated systems aren't perfect so we don't use them to ban accounts, they just flag suspicious activity for manual review. That means a few customers who aren't doing anything wrong get inconvenienced by a delay but overall since we introduced the system it has helped us cut losses to botters dramatically and prevent a lot of customer losses from hacking.
Activity: 77
I just did instant withdrawal and there is note saying the process can take up to 24 hours Huh??

I really need this money to be sent right away.... Can I know why this is taking so long Huh

This doesn't seem fair Sad

I'm paying for instant withdrawal and it's been over 5 hours now

if you dont want to pay my earnings, than pay exactly sum of my deposit and i will not risk my own money with you again.

How many btc dollars you deposited?

Just enough to allow him to abuse the faucet without needing to pay for a captcha solving service.
Activity: 8

How many btc dollars you deposited?

Banned for violating our ToS

As is explained in our ToS your forfeited your balance. All bans are permanent so you are not welcome to risk your money again because that would be ban evasion.

What does it mean "simultaneous withdrawals" ?

It means you tried to withdraw from 17 of your 122 accounts at the same time. That was a very basic error for an abuser to make because it sticks out like a sore thumb when I'm reviewing the blocked payouts.

Our IT team invested about 2k USD (in BTC on June-July 2021) to freebitco.in

lol. Your IT team only has one laptop and every hour they each log in to their accounts do a free roll and then log out and pass it to the next member of the team to do the same. There isn't enough time for that to happen between these free rolls. We digitally fingerprint you so we know for a fact that it's the same instance of the same program running on the same device. Not faking different fingerprints was another very basic error of yours. That combined with your bot's very obvious use of a name dictionary to create the email names in identical format absolutely nails you.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

I have already explained that our AI systems didn't decide. They referred your 17 simultaneous withdrawals to me for manual review. I looked at the evidence and found that your were attempted theft from us on large scale and decided to ban you.

Perfect answer!

What does it mean "simultaneous withdrawals" ?
Our IT team invested about 2k USD (in BTC on June-July 2021) to freebitco.in
We invested our OWN BTC
Of cource my team members used referal link and each invested about 200 USD

And as soon as we decided to withdraw we got banned!

Is this loss unpleasant for us - yes, is it critical - of cource not. Crypto is the risk.
But it is the risk not because of price fluctuation.
It is so risky because of scammy and theft services like freebitco.in where customer's funds absolutelly in hands of unregulated service

Just a little profit of players is insufferable for these services like freebitco.in. And these "services" make all to take away customer funds.
freebitco.in just know: eventually the greed never results in something good

Our team already discussed our pain and submit with this loss of OUR BTCs.

We are not bloggers with hundred thousands or even millions subscribers, not.
We are just a little IT team that makes different analytic services by complicate math models. But all our contragents will know that freebitco.in is scam and thief project.

I have no enough time to continue this discussion on the forum because I have real and interest job WITHOUT cheating customers.
But I would like to tell:
"THANK YOU freebitco.in to fraud me and my team NOW"
because it allowed to avoid real big loss with your "service" in future

And few words to forum members: I think if you like to save YOUR funds YOUR OWN BTCs then do not use freebitco.in
Also according to our statistics it is pracrically impossible to get maximum prize in even FREE ROLL on freebitco.in

It's very comfortable to say that somebody didn't follow a some point of rules.
Our AI-system decided so.

We have only 3 simple rules and you were breaking 2 of them.

TERMS OF SERVICE

Please abide by the following simple rules when using this website:

1. Please do not use bots.
2. Please be civil when contacting us and refrain from using strong language.
3. Please do not try to abuse the free giveaway by creating multiple accounts and collecting the free prize more than once every hour using proxies or similar IP address changing applications/services.

If you are found to be breaking any of the above rules or trying to gain an unfair advantage to abuse the service, your account will be deleted and your account balance forfeited.

I have already explained that our AI systems didn't decide. They referred your 17 simultaneous withdrawals to me for manual review. I looked at the evidence and found that your were attempted theft from us on large scale and decided to ban you.

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

I mean what it says in the ToS. Using 122 accounts to play free rolls is attempting to steal 122x what one person is entitled to get from the faucet.

It's very comfortable to say that somebody didn't follow a some point of rules.
Our AI-system decided so.

And then you commandeer customer's funds. Just commandeer!

With NO chances to get one's customer funds back.

Great model!
The service is always right!
The customer\player is nonentity
Pages:
Jump to: