Pages:
Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 47. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I just did instant withdrawal and there is note saying the process can take up to 24 hours Huh??

I really need this money to be sent right away.... Can I know why this is taking so long Huh

The note also tells you that it is for security reasons. It helps us keep our customers' funds secure by having a system in place to help spot account hacking and abuse. The automated systems aren't perfect so we don't use them to ban accounts, they just flag suspicious activity for manual review. That means a few customers who aren't doing anything wrong get inconvenienced by a delay but overall since we introduced the system it has helped us cut losses to botters dramatically and prevent a lot of customer losses from hacking.

So I explicitly decided to go for the instant withdrawal and paid the higher fee so that it is processed in 15 minutes and then I get that it is being processed manually and can take up to 24 hours ...

I must say, until now I was always able to withdraw from freebitco.in but if it is not going to be in 15 minutes, then please announce this and do not post misleading information!

You should have seen the message we gave you telling you that it needs to be reviewed manually for security reasons. In your case the withdrawal has automatically been flagged by our anti-fraud systems for use of automation to play free rolls.

TERMS OF SERVICE

Please abide by the following simple rules when using this website:

1. Please do not use bots.
2. Please be civil when contacting us and refrain from using strong language.
3. Please do not try to abuse the free giveaway by creating multiple accounts and collecting the free prize more than once every hour using proxies or similar IP address changing applications/services.

If you are found to be breaking any of the above rules or trying to gain an unfair advantage to abuse the service, your account will be deleted and your account balance forfeited.

I'm going to let you off with a warning this time. When I release your payment the flag on your account will be reset. If you want a faster withdrawal next time then don't use the bot so that it isn't flagged again.

Hello, I have used Freebitco.in for years and the free reel service seems excellent, however it is evident that the multiplier is only profitable for you since after a certain time you only lose and lose, I know the algorithm and I know what talked.

Regarding the inconvenience with the user @awerasf and certain points that I would like to mention is that it is certainly valid and completely fair to refer the platform to their relatives and that they make the runs from the same place since it is a family obviously they live together talking about wife and children, I do not think that be it a crime or a robbery theft as the user with @TheQuin indicates (it should be noted that you do not have an abusive attitude but if you are quite arrogant and that is not at all professional, much less when it comes to a company like Freebitco.in) Also, the last points should be highlighted that if illegal activity is detected in the accounts they will be closed permanently and you will lose your funds, ehm let me see if I understand, if someone abuses the tap and has 1 BTC in their account, this user loses it? It seems to me that it is a bad decision and a bad practice on the part of Freebitco.in it is fair that the funds are returned to this abuser, because you may have to prove that he violated your terms and abused your platform, but the You will not file legal charges or prison for that, instead freebitcoin would file charges and it is likely that you will have a fine if this user testifies before a judge that you banned your account and basically stole 1 BTC that you had in your account.

Any good lawyer will defend this fact at all costs. Well, I do not think it is a fair action, there are things to improve and it is better to speak low without raising your voice or taking a bad pointing attitude and being totally fair, remember that Freebitcoin does not have a legal license and has worked for years.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
So I explicitly decided to go for the instant withdrawal and paid the higher fee so that it is processed in 15 minutes and then I get that it is being processed manually and can take up to 24 hours ...

I must say, until now I was always able to withdraw from freebitco.in but if it is not going to be in 15 minutes, then please announce this and do not post misleading information!

You should have seen the message we gave you telling you that it needs to be reviewed manually for security reasons. In your case the withdrawal has automatically been flagged by our anti-fraud systems for use of automation to play free rolls.

TERMS OF SERVICE

Please abide by the following simple rules when using this website:

1. Please do not use bots.
2. Please be civil when contacting us and refrain from using strong language.
3. Please do not try to abuse the free giveaway by creating multiple accounts and collecting the free prize more than once every hour using proxies or similar IP address changing applications/services.

If you are found to be breaking any of the above rules or trying to gain an unfair advantage to abuse the service, your account will be deleted and your account balance forfeited.

I'm going to let you off with a warning this time. When I release your payment the flag on your account will be reset. If you want a faster withdrawal next time then don't use the bot so that it isn't flagged again.
Activity: 11

https://imgur.com/a/MhbGxqu
Too much English can't understand can it be simplified or there is Chinese

Maybe you could try an internet search engine to find out how to sign Bitcoin messages in your own language?
Activity: 45
Too much English can't understand can it be simplified or there is Chinese
太多英文看不懂能簡化嗎或有中文
How to prove that I can't teach me

I already gave you a link to the instructions back here.

Can you return the money in that account to me?

Sign a message from the Bitcoin address in the profile or an address you previously deposited from to prove it is your money. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345
I have sent a lot of messages to TheQuin, but he doesn’t reply to inquiries, just read the comments on the forum

I asked you for a Bitcoin signed message that proves the accounts is yours. There's nothing for me to reply to until you send that to me.
I have sent a lot of messages to TheQuin, but he doesn’t reply to inquiries, just read the comments on the forum
Activity: 854
Merit: 364
stead.builders
Can i provide you with photos
The set email was typed incorrectly and the original authentication letter was not received
So I couldn't receive the letter
Can you help or I can't get in either
I can provide bitcoin address and id
Because there is a lot of money stored in it
I have tried a lot of channels and customer service will ignore it, only here. Cry
And I’m a Taiwanese and I don’t know how to type in English with a translator
If anyone know taiwanese here please help him to understand what @TheQuin needs to recover his account.
My account: Freebitco.in
[email protected]
please remove it from me.

You all guys need to send a message to @TheQuin with all details like bitcoin address and email number and if he asks for any additional information or required any proof then you have to provide this for claim of your account because this all is very important if someone has no proof then maybe it's all on them how they send back response, but you have to accept all these things as it's your own fault nothing else responsible for this all.
Activity: 3
My account: Freebitco.in
[email protected]
please remove it from me.
Activity: 59
The set email was typed incorrectly and the original authentication letter was not received
So I couldn't receive the letter
Can you help or I can't get in either
I can provide bitcoin address and id
Because there is a lot of money stored in it
I have tried a lot of channels and customer service will ignore it, only here. Cry
And I’m a Taiwanese and I don’t know how to type in English with a translator
If anyone know taiwanese here please help him to understand what @TheQuin needs to recover his account.
Can i provide you with photos
hello can you help me i can't log in to my freebitco.in account my email address is [email protected] and I can't reset 2FA.

Sorry, your 2FA cannot be reset now because your last login city is different from your current city. Please try to reset your 2FA from the same internet connection that you last used the website from.

Sign a message from the Bitcoin address in the profile or an address you previously deposited from requesting the 2fa be reset

My freebitco.in address is [email protected].

Sign a message from the Bitcoin address in the profile or an address you previously deposited from to prove it is your money. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345

hello can you help me i can't log in to my freebitco.in account my email address is [email protected] and I can't reset 2FA.

Sorry, your 2FA cannot be reset now because your last login city is different from your current city. Please try to reset your 2FA from the same internet connection that you last used the website from.

Sign a message from the Bitcoin address in the profile or an address you previously deposited from requesting the 2fa be reset. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345

btc:32ik4oeZKpGsPLrBqhhwyPGyAiFUwQBauy
fun:0xbf132e545ac18857cce7beb8582d2256ed714691
Long time freebitco.in user here, just noticed my Instant Pending Payout(s) are under manual review for up to 24 hours. I have read this response and appreciate the security measures taken to protect all users, but is there any way to expedite this approval process? Like entering my 2FA code or you guys verifying my account through email confirmation or anything? Kind of needed these transactions to go through ASAP, hence the "Instant" withdrawal option was selected.

If you have 2fa enabled then entering the 2fa code twice to withdraw wouldn't offer any more security than entering it once. It also wouldn't help me combat faucet abuse.

My account
[email protected]
is disabled, please remove it for me
That’s why the mail won’t be received

Sign a message from the Bitcoin address in the profile or an address you previously deposited from requesting the email change. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
I just did instant withdrawal and there is note saying the process can take up to 24 hours Huh??

I really need this money to be sent right away.... Can I know why this is taking so long Huh

The note also tells you that it is for security reasons. It helps us keep our customers' funds secure by having a system in place to help spot account hacking and abuse. The automated systems aren't perfect so we don't use them to ban accounts, they just flag suspicious activity for manual review. That means a few customers who aren't doing anything wrong get inconvenienced by a delay but overall since we introduced the system it has helped us cut losses to botters dramatically and prevent a lot of customer losses from hacking.

Long time freebitco.in user here, just noticed my Instant Pending Payout(s) are under manual review for up to 24 hours. I have read this response and appreciate the security measures taken to protect all users, but is there any way to expedite this approval process? Like entering my 2FA code or you guys verifying my account through email confirmation or anything? Kind of needed these transactions to go through ASAP, hence the "Instant" withdrawal option was selected.

Really have to reconsider the amount of BTC I hold in my freebitco.in wallet if Instant Payouts moving forward can arbitrarily take up to 24 hours for a "security review".

Thanks.
My account
[email protected]
is disabled, please remove it for me
That’s why the mail won’t be received
Pages:
Jump to: