Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1207. (Read 528506 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 266
I have been playing free rolls on this website many times everyday for almost 2 years yet i have not hit the maximum $200
I believe there are many users who have used this site to play the free rolls more than 2 years and most of them have not even hit the second prize yet, I have been hoping to win the lottery by depositing some bitcoin from time to time, but luck is always not on my side.

Chances to win the lottery are really low, so I wouldn't suggest depositing bitcoin to buy lottery tickets. You could deposit BTC and leave them untouched to enjoy the interest.
Since the beginning that I joined the site (9 months ago) I buy each round 50 lottery tickets without any luck for the moment.

I agree with you, you can see the winner users who are mostly new ids which are created are winning and that too with low tickets purchased. So i think this lottery system is totally manipulated by the developers or faucet owners. I am using this faucet from oct 2014 and till now maximum faucet win was 9997 and when they started lottery system not a single lottery i have won not even 10th number winner also. So i dont have faith but now i am playing for fun only to kill my free time

Lottery is provably fair, you can check by yourself that winners aren't chosen by devs.
Now we are thousands of users, so don't expect to be among the 10 lucky winners so often. We had 140 draws so far, so 1400 people max won something at lottery (supposed there's no big buyer who won several times). 1400 out of 11M users... That's why I don't spend any satoshi to buy lottery tickets, but trying my luck only with tickets from faucet and dice game.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
I have been playing free rolls on this website many times everyday for almost 2 years yet i have not hit the maximum $200
I believe there are many users who have used this site to play the free rolls more than 2 years and most of them have not even hit the second prize yet, I have been hoping to win the lottery by depositing some bitcoin from time to time, but luck is always not on my side.

Chances to win the lottery are really low, so I wouldn't suggest depositing bitcoin to buy lottery tickets. You could deposit BTC and leave them untouched to enjoy the interest.
Since the beginning that I joined the site (9 months ago) I buy each round 50 lottery tickets without any luck for the moment.

I agree with you, you can see the winner users who are mostly new ids which are created are winning and that too with low tickets purchased. So i think this lottery system is totally manipulated by the developers or faucet owners. I am using this faucet from oct 2014 and till now maximum faucet win was 9997 and when they started lottery system not a single lottery i have won not even 10th number winner also. So i dont have faith but now i am playing for fun only to kill my free time
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
FREE ROLLS PLAYED

Never hit any of the big ones. Of course, top 2 prizes are 1 in 10000 and 1 in 5000 anyways.

Biggest prize is 1/20000 actually, as explained earlier in this thread, because the result is rounded, so any number in ]9999:9999,5] range will give 9999 and not 10000. Only numbers in ]9999,5:10000] interval will be rounded to 10000, and this interval is 1/20000 of [0:10000] interval.

any number in [9999:9999,49] range will give 9999 and not 10000,to be precise

the rest is correct,your chance to hit the top prize is 1/20.000
also if you been playing dice and hunting for a high multiplier,
a 9900x streak can last hundreds of thousands rolls,some even had around 300.000 rolls before it hit
so there is a good chance of the top prize never to show up even if you roll for several years in a row
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
FREE ROLLS PLAYED

Never hit any of the big ones. Of course, top 2 prizes are 1 in 10000 and 1 in 5000 anyways.

Biggest prize is 1/20000 actually, as explained earlier in this thread, because the result is rounded, so any number in ]9999:9999,5] range will give 9999 and not 10000. Only numbers in ]9999,5:10000] interval will be rounded to 10000, and this interval is 1/20000 of [0:10000] interval.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Missing the boat again
FREE ROLLS PLAYED

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

I suggest don't waste your money to buy lotteries from this site because it is not so easy to win a lottery. If you're really lucky then you will win a lottery just from the free money site is providing. But if your unlucky then even you buy millions of lotteries still you can't win. I'm also buying few lotteries every week from a free money but never win so far and I never spend my money to buy these lotteries.
staff
Activity: 3010
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I think fees are only cheaper when you do a SegWit to SegWit transaction. Huh

That's incorrect. Using Segwit to send gives a discount on the weight (virtual size) of the input scripts of the transaction so it will be smaller regardless of whether the output addresses are legacy or Segwit. There is also a very small additional saving if using a bech32 address as it takes a few bites less but that is a minor saving.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
lol... I can't believe it "Fees 0.00000803 BTC"  Shocked 3.251 sat/B
finally the time has come... rejoice everyone!
I'm going to consolidate my itty bitty dust utxo Grin from faucet payments a few years ago

Fees are so cheap because the used Segwit. 803 satoshis and confirmed in 3 minutes, that's faster and cheaper than some of my Bcash transactions.

I think fees are only cheaper when you do a SegWit to SegWit transaction. Huh Most of the people using this site has most

probably not changed to SegWit addresses. A lot of the Signature campaign managers have been asking people to change

to SegWit addresses and I think it might be time for big sites like this to do the same. {give a incentive bonus for the people

who have done that}  Huh
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'm going to consolidate my itty bitty dust utxo Grin from faucet payments a few years ago

Fees are so cheap because the used Segwit. 803 satoshis and confirmed in 3 minutes, that's faster and cheaper than some of my Bcash transactions.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351

How are you going to keep spending your time with just their free rolls, I do not know how to say it to you but this is not gonna work, unless you make any deposit here and try to put some of your money to the lottery will be better rather than wasting your time get their faucet to put on their lottery game. For you it is okay but not for them, I still never saw anyone can win only just from claiming faucet

I do not why you suggest him to deposit and put the money on the lottery. For me, as per my understanding on the post quoted above is that he is only chasing for the biggest prize on the freeroll because he mentioning about $200. As I remember, there were some people confirmed that they won the biggest prize on the faucet and there are also some lucky winners on lottery with few tickets only. I believe those lucky winners with few tickets were claiming faucet only.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

How are you going to keep spending your time with just their free rolls, I do not know how to say it to you but this is not gonna work, unless you make any deposit here and try to put some of your money to the lottery will be better rather than wasting your time get their faucet to put on their lottery game. For you it is okay but not for them, I still never saw anyone can win only just from claiming faucet
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
current rates:
Automatic (weekly): 3000 satoshi
Instant (~15 Minutes): 821 satoshi
Slow (6-24 Hours): 193 satoshi
Yes, you're correct. Maybe they forgot to update weekly withdrawal fee.

But if they don't update by next weekend it is better either disable weekly withdrawal or you manually withdraw all your coins. Otherwise, you may lose some coins for paying extra transaction fees in weekly withdrawal option.
I used to disable weekly withdrawal and only enable it when I plan to take advantage (when it was free) automatic withdraw
Yes, you should disable your weekly withdrawal and just use slow option on monday morning Wink
hopefully they remove the weekly fee soon, but I think they're busy with upcoming big changes to the site

in fact many services used weekends to batch transactions and get rid of a lot of dust with low fees.
for example these are latest transactions from the STATS page:
https://blockchain.info/tx/2b9dbded8bf22643fb10f1a5d6b2db06a7f8e967c47b405ac93169e0e989b01d
https://blockchain.info/tx/395b96920fd8b3168ddb05a097d45e7bff9394dc9f6dbe83fbf120791c5ab77e
they are basically paying 1 person at a time with instant withdrawals.

edit: nevermind... all my stuck txs (~fee 1.028 sat/B) made in november have been confirmed!
though I still have a few more utxos in other addresses that I need to take care Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...

But if they don't update by next weekend it is better either disable weekly withdrawal or you manually withdraw all your coins. Otherwise, you may lose some coins for paying extra transaction fees in weekly withdrawal option.

The other withdrawal fees are dynamic and the weekly is static. Do I remember correctly that they said they were going to remove the weekly withdrawal feature altogether?

weekly payments are basically a bigger batch of transactions paying a lot more users than the other withdrawal options. and it does it on the weekends which used to be less traffic on bitcoin network. in fact many services used weekends to batch transactions and get rid of a lot of dust with low fees.
for example these are latest transactions from the STATS page:
https://blockchain.info/tx/2b9dbded8bf22643fb10f1a5d6b2db06a7f8e967c47b405ac93169e0e989b01d
https://blockchain.info/tx/395b96920fd8b3168ddb05a097d45e7bff9394dc9f6dbe83fbf120791c5ab77e
they are basically paying 1 person at a time with instant withdrawals.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

The other withdrawal fees are dynamic and the weekly is static. Do I remember correctly that they said they were going to remove the weekly withdrawal feature altogether?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
fun fact about withdrawal:
since bitcoin transaction fees have dropped significantly for the past 2+ weeks it no longer costs as much to make a transaction.
for the past couple of days I have been checking the website withdrawal fees and it seems like it is a lot cheaper to make an instant withdrawal instead of weekly automatic one Wink

current rates:

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
fun fact about withdrawal:
since bitcoin transaction fees have dropped significantly for the past 2+ weeks it no longer costs as much to make a transaction.
for the past couple of days I have been checking the website withdrawal fees and it seems like it is a lot cheaper to make an instant withdrawal instead of weekly automatic one Wink

current rates:
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Money making legitimately
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
not even talking about SEO and rankings,it will take months if not years to get your new domain into top 100 for certain key word searches
but I'm sure your Google stats will show you how many search engine visitors you are getting daily
tl:dr redirect freebitcoin domain to the new one is a waste,I hope you reconsider

Based on my knowledge of a popular site no need to worry much about site SEO because they already have so many regular visitors to the site.

They already advertising their site in google as well and their current domain will be still available for new few years which is good enough for them to build a new site SEO.

I too don't like changing name but for some reason, admin wants new name.

Jump to: