Pages:
Author

Topic: FS: PCI-Express Extender Cables(w/ Molex)*GPU Dummy Plugs*PSU Adapters - page 5. (Read 83031 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Do your part for Bitcoin!
Forgot to post a review about my cable Cablesaurus purchase of (2x) x16->x16 extenders and (2x) x1->x16 extenders about a month ago.

First shipment got held up with USPS (it was USPS fault), Cablesaurus response was quick and he sent me another set of cables that came as scheduled. The first set found its way to me a couple days later and I decided I was going to use both sets anyways and paid Cablesaurus an invoice for the second set.

Great and speedy customer service. Products worked well.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
I liked these cables so much, I made a second order! Got two more 1x--1x this time. Very fast delivery, and great communication!
Thanks Cablesaurus!  Grin
Activity: 302
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I bought several items from them mainly the PCI-E extenders for the past couple of months and they are excellent, fast shipping and all their products worked perfectly.  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
Just received my extender, works perfect, 3rd video card runnin mighty fine!
Activity: 109
Can't say enough good things... I've made several orders, had immediate shipping on each, and was happily able to complete the entire transaction in BTC.

Will be doing more business for sure!

cent
Activity: 332
Just wanted to say Thanks!  I had three orders through cablesaurus for a total around $500.  Always came through quick on the shipping and replacements for two cables I couldn't get to work.
Niroon, PMed you to resolve any outstanding issues you have. Check your PMs. Thanks.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Purchased 2 cables, orders 13 and 76, one with the cheapest international shipment and the other with the expensive option.
Order 13 never arrived and it has been over a month now. I guess it just got lost. The other one arrived well.

So if you live in south america, always go for the quality shipment!
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
Activity: 392
I've bought from them several times, and always been satisfied with my purchases.

My cables work great!

I've purchased the 1-->16 and 16-->16 cables (w/o molex connector)
Activity: 77
Rock on, thanks...needed some 1x to 16x and 16x expanders!
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I would suggest you, guys, to sell your products here.
If you have a lot of products, we could make good discount Smiley

Feel free to ask!
Cablesaurus already has his own website beside this forum to sell his products.
Why he need to PAY & sell his products in wesellrigs?

Ignore him. He spams every thread trying to promo his site.

legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
I would suggest you, guys, to sell your products here.
If you have a lot of products, we could make good discount Smiley

Feel free to ask!
Cablesaurus already has his own website beside this forum to sell his products.
Why he need to PAY & sell his products in wesellrigs?
I'm adding 48v power supplies for the newly added fans today.
There is also a new model of rack mountable mining case being released, the previous model is being discontinued. More details to follow.
Lots of new products are now live and purchasable in the store. I'm still working on pictures, they're coming soon.
Dual PSU cables, x4/8 cables of all types (adapters & with molex), and more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Was promised 7-10 days shipping time for latest cable order,
arrived in 4 (standard shipping, no express this time)

Can't recommend Cablesaurus enough. Products work without issues.
if i use 4 5870, would i still need a riser cable with the molex power? i know that's starting to push the limits

Hey haploid: With 4 no you would not. With 5+ it would be a good idea.
well would it be a good idea to use the additional molex anyways? because these are one of the higher end 5xxx series, and i'll be overclocking them. is this one of those things that are "better safe than sorry?"

Wouldn't be necessary in such a case. Only on the dual gpu cards such as 5970 and 6990 would a molex be necessary with just 4 cards running. With 4 5870 you'll be perfectly fine with the standard non molex adapters on your rig.
Pages:
Jump to: