Pages:
Author

Topic: FS: PCI-Express Extender Cables(w/ Molex)*GPU Dummy Plugs*PSU Adapters - page 7. (Read 83031 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Hey cable,

Just bought an x16 extender from your ebay account and an x1->x16 from your website.

Hope everything goes well!

Cheers,
bunny

PS. I think you should move this thread to Marketplace>Goods.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Hey.

Would you PM me a bitcoin address for order 329. It said the server was temporarily down during checkout about 5 mins ago. Thanks.

Order prepared for shipment to avoid delay, e-mailed you address.

Paid, thanks again.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
ordered some more cables but couldn't find bitcoin amount anywhere. Am i missing it? it kept giving me amount in dollars and said that if im paying in bitcoin it'll email me.

On the Shopping Cart screen you'll see a button that says "select currency" with 2 links. This should let you toggle between USD & BTC. Let me know if you've any troubles.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
ordered some more cables but couldn't find bitcoin amount anywhere. Am i missing it? it kept giving me amount in dollars and said that if im paying in bitcoin it'll email me.
Hey.

Would you PM me a bitcoin address for order 329. It said the server was temporarily down during checkout about 5 mins ago. Thanks.

Order prepared for shipment to avoid delay, e-mailed you address.
Hey, Cablesaurus!

I'm thinking... make this product sized so that people in standard ATX 19" cases can squeeze 3x proper gfx cards on a mobo with 1x PCIe x16 and 2x PCIe x1.

This would mean working very hard to minimize the required lower clearance between connector and card. From the images you're putting out currently, what you've got works nicely with a 5U chassis.... WHICH IS NOT ACCEPTABLE Wink

Any chance of an extremely slim left-angle board that would allow the adapted card to plug into an adapter crammed between a PCI and a PCIe slot?

I'll try to check into this, thanks for the suggestion
Ilbistarz: E-mailed.
For anyone with order inquiries please e-mail me directly for the fastest reponse time ([email protected].)
Activity: 360
Hey, Cablesaurus!

I'm thinking... make this product sized so that people in standard ATX 19" cases can squeeze 3x proper gfx cards on a mobo with 1x PCIe x16 and 2x PCIe x1.

This would mean working very hard to minimize the required lower clearance between connector and card. From the images you're putting out currently, what you've got works nicely with a 5U chassis.... WHICH IS NOT ACCEPTABLE Wink

Any chance of an extremely slim left-angle board that would allow the adapted card to plug into an adapter crammed between a PCI and a PCIe slot?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Ordered the 1x to 16x adapter extender cable, but it looks like a 1x to 1x extender cable?

Check both ends.  There should a notch that was etched away, leaving room for your x16 card.  Wink

There's only one end with the black thing, the only end plugs in to the motherboard. And the black thing is not etched away :/
Activity: 303
Ordered the 1x to 16x adapter extender cable, but it looks like a 1x to 1x extender cable?

Check both ends.  There should a notch that was etched away, leaving room for your x16 card.  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 38
I ordered 2 - PCIe x16 Extender Cable and 1 - PCIe x1 -> x16 Adapter Extender Cable w/ Molex Connector from these guys and currently have the setup running with no issues on Win7. Very nice quality, fast shipping and a reasonable price. No complaints! Thank you Cablesaurus!
Hey.

when do you expect the 1x-16x adapters to be stocked?

They are in stock, I've corrected the site. Thanks for the heads up.
Activity: 133
when do you expect the 1x-16x adapters to be stocked?
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
I got my Chassis in great shape from them. Customer service is great. Owner is a nice guy! Recommended! Prepare to see mining rigs with his Chassis available from my site soon!
Bitcoin payment is now re-enabled on www.Cablesaurus.com
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
I just received my PCIe extender today! Very prompt service, thank you!
I see more products to choose from! May be making more purchases soon!
You guys should sell the dual psu boot up thing :

I'll have this item available for BTC shortly.
PCI to PCI Express Adapter Riser:
*Your card will run at full speed for mining, and you may use a PCI Express Extender cable with this riser! Perfect for those running out of slots.

Wow. Didn't know this is even possible. That is phenomenal.

Too bad I already ordered different stuff from your site.
Pages:
Jump to: