Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuck your vaccines - page 13. (Read 10190 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
December 02, 2016, 12:07:26 PM
What? You are saying vaccines they cause severe psychology harm? Eleborate. Please. Are you talking about the autism Hoax?
Also, you are saying vaccines contribute nothing but "severe harm"? Look at the datas man, you can clearly see a downwards trend of child deaths after the vaccinations against measles etcetera, the proof is there (https://medium.com/@visualvaccines/graphic-proof-that-vaccines-work-with-sources-61c199429c8c)url=Take a look]

Let me explain the principle of vaccines and why it only works if everything gets vaccined, Say for example it is raining (Disease). Everyone puts up there umbrella's (vaccines). If you got one person not having a umbrella, it is not a big deal, he can go stand under one of all the other people, and not get wet. However if everyone does this, there's not going to be enough space, and you'll get wet. (ILL)

This is probably why the government wants everybody to be vaccinated.
if you are vaccinated how can you be at risk though, the vaccination is supposed to protect you from that disease. The only one at risk should be the non-vaccinated person right? That is the logical way of looking at it, unless vaccinations are flawed and far from perfect, which is also true. + there are so many unnecessary vaccinations being promoted to the public that it is a complete joke like the flu shot, I would never take that .
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 02, 2016, 10:56:19 AM
That needle is a really small tube to do what you ask in the title.     Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
December 02, 2016, 10:07:50 AM
he's probably scared of needles
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
December 02, 2016, 09:19:57 AM
Do you know what would happen if people stopped getting their kids vaccinated just because one out of 10000 kids got autism? There would be an epidemic of diseases and the mortality would be a little higher than usual. I don't know what siht you're getting vaccinated with but in Serbia, I've never seen or heard that some kid got retarded from the vaccine and also they are a must here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
December 02, 2016, 09:18:45 AM
I feel like some vaccines are needed but most like yearly flu vaccinations are pure garbage. I am not a medical doctor, but I imagine babies do need to get certain vaccinations, I am sure there are very wealthy people in the world that get injections without all of the nasty chemicals and toxins inside their body, while the public has to get that nasty stuff into our bodies, even though scientists claim its a low amount.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
December 02, 2016, 06:20:03 AM
In the 100 or so front page posts on this section that are just about bashing Muslims, black people, and immigrants, I figured we need to focus on more immediate, and important issues.

State mandated vaccines are a tragedy. One cannot call the country he was born in a "Free country", if they support state mandated vaccines, as they are a form of aggression. If you call yourself "pro-choice" but are opposed to vaccines, then you are not pro-choice, you are just a lying, hypocritical, two faced liberal.

What I'm not going to discuss is whether or not vaccines are safe, because my clear position on the issue is that they do cause severe psychological harm, I have witnessed this first hand.

What I am willing to defend, however, is the fact that the government should not have the authority to force you to undergo medical procedures of their choice.

Not that I will totally absolve Government from what you accuse them of, but I stand to say, it is not totally unsafe to do vaccine. For example when a child is born all things being equal the antibody of the mother through breast feeding can protect the child for six months after that, when the child is not vaccinated, then the child is prone to several diseases as a result of that.

Over here, the issue of polio has been a call for concern until government mandated that children between the ages of 6 months to 5 years be vaccinated and this has proven to have reduced to a considerable length.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
December 02, 2016, 05:59:21 AM
In the 100 or so front page posts on this section that are just about bashing Muslims, black people, and immigrants, I figured we need to focus on more immediate, and important issues.

State mandated vaccines are a tragedy. One cannot call the country he was born in a "Free country", if they support state mandated vaccines, as they are a form of aggression. If you call yourself "pro-choice" but are opposed to vaccines, then you are not pro-choice, you are just a lying, hypocritical, two faced liberal.

What I'm not going to discuss is whether or not vaccines are safe, because my clear position on the issue is that they do cause severe psychological harm, I have witnessed this first hand.

What I am willing to defend, however, is the fact that the government should not have the authority to force you to undergo medical procedures of their choice.
Pages:
Jump to: