Pages:
Author

Topic: Fuck your vaccines - page 5. (Read 10190 times)

legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
December 17, 2016, 08:56:17 PM

Yeah like i said mind control and eugenics programm of tptb or the elite  Grin

The null hypotheses are:

- No workable mind control methods exist

- No one has ever been interested in eugenics, and if there at one point some who were there are not now.

- There is no group of people who have extra power over others in the direction of society.

- There are no people who consider themselves 'elite' relative to a lower class.

I should not like to be tasked with defending these null hypotheses.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
December 17, 2016, 08:49:44 PM

Flat Earth.. nuff said.

'Flat Earth' is probably the most obvious mass media 'conspiracy theory' (sic) psy-op ever.  Implemented exactly so people like you could write of anything and everything which goes against the grain with a statement like:

'Flat Earth...nuff said.'

You should appraise yourself of the work of Cass Sunstein.  Or continue life as a victim of his disciples if you are comfortable with it.  (shrugs)

Yeah like i said mind control and eugenics programm of tptb or the elite  Grin

Well what would you expect from someone who buys brain power pills from alex jones. Roll Eyes
legendary
December 17, 2016, 08:38:49 PM

Flat Earth.. nuff said.

'Flat Earth' is probably the most obvious mass media 'conspiracy theory' (sic) psy-op ever.  Implemented exactly so people like you could write of anything and everything which goes against the grain with a statement like:

'Flat Earth...nuff said.'

You should appraise yourself of the work of Cass Sunstein.  Or continue life as a victim of his disciples if you are comfortable with it.  (shrugs)

legendary
December 17, 2016, 08:33:32 PM
I agree that we should question everything, and use critical thinking to try and find the truth about these kinds of issues.

But that doesn't mean we should simply accept and believe hypotheses just because there's a possibility they might be true. That's the opposite of scientific critical thinking, especially when there is overwhelming evidence that is contrary to the hypothesis.

Yes, of course it's possible that vaccines are a covert plan to sterilize and depopulate the human race, weaken their immune systems so they rely on drugs made by Big Pharma, or change their brain chemistry to make them more susceptible to government mind control.

But until we get some good evidence that any of this is true, it makes no sense to believe it. Especially when the evidence that vaccines have saved millions of people's lives and are relatively safe is overwhelming.

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence.

To 'believe a hypothesis' is a nonsense phrase.  At least as I define things.  By my definition a hypothesis cannot be believed.  It sits among other complementary or mutually exclusive hypotheses to be analysed against incoming information or new formulations of information.  Of course it can easily be rejected for a variety of reasons, but NOT simply because it is out of fashion in some way.

It is also the case that one can expect 'good evidence' to surface only when there is a mechanism by which that can occur.  If there are mechanisms by which evidence is limited in quality then it makes no sense to reject a hypothesis by virtue of lack of evidence.  In my analysis of the vaccination issue I see many many efforts to support one hypothesis and discount a competing one in very dishonest ways.

There are strong hypotheses and weak ones.  A good example of a weak one is what I tossed out about metallic components in brain tissue being deliberately installed to make some possible electromagnetic impacts more functional.  I classify it as 'my own' because as far as I remember I came up with it on my own and in a response to the question of why there might be a desire by some to get aluminum (and a bit of Hg) containing vaccines injected into a baby on the first day of life.  Even more, why do so when it seems that the vaccine itself has at best an ambiguous benefit.

My chief argument against the hypothesis that electromagnetic means are sometimes used to manipulate human development and behavior is that such programs could be leaked by insiders and/or detected by outsiders.  With the advent of sensitive and flexible analytical tools available to the masses, it's hard to imagine that someone somewhere would not be interested enough to study and detect such programs.  I've not seen it, but then I've not looked that hard either.

Going back to your suggestion that MKULTRA did exist 'but none of that shit really worked' I would say that this is simply unknown.  If the official story is to be believed, most of the records were destroyed.  It is an interesting subject generally for a variety of reasons, and it did seem to be a fairly long running and well funded program which in and of itself calls into question the assertion that none of it worked.  Where I go from here is to pay attention to some continuing similar research (e.g., being able to pull a graphical image of a face out of a person's thought patterns), and analyze the lives of some of the people who were known to have participated in some of the MKULTRA experiments such as Ken Kesey and Ted Kaczynski (aka, the unibomber.)

legendary
December 17, 2016, 07:41:21 PM

tvbcof, you've got all these paranoid ideas about vaccines, saying they might be being used for population control by the "NWO" etc, you said something else equally ludicrous about the aluminum particles making our brains more susceptible to radiation...

The problem is, the evidence shows the exact opposite. We can clearly see that death/infection rates historically drop when vaccines are introduced. What's more, there is no evidence of population control/infertility or any  radiation mind control. Yes, I know about MK Ultra/Naomi etc but none of that shit really worked.

Where are all the people dying/becoming sterile from the vaccines? Last time I checked, the world population was rising pretty quickly.

All I am doing is presenting hypotheses spinning together known or highly probable facts about the world.  I'm asking no one to do anything more than consider a set of  hypotheses and map them to observation and explanatory power.  In fact I am not even doing that.  Only for those who can do so and enjoy doing so.

Writing off any hypothesis about anything because it is 'ludicrous' or 'paranoid' or 'unpopular' is not scientifically or ethically correct (but there is no law against it.)  Turns out that it is highly effective to promote exactly this mode of thought whether there is a 'conspiracy' going or whether one simply does not want to be second-guessed or bothered to defend against it.

I am encouraging people to not necessarily accept at face value the narrative of entities who have either a bad history or a reason to deceive or both.  Those who are skeptical here are the kinds of people who will have long term benefit to the society in which I live.  I also genuinely don't want people who are gullible to be injured either simply out of concern for my fellow man and because it is a complex world which not everyone is equipped to deal with for no real fault of their own.

Flat Earth.. nuff said.

Is notbatman your alt? You sound astonishing similar like him.

Btw. You might convince people if you put more science and theories and much less conspiracies in your posts.
80% of your posts are just summaries of conspiracies you read at online blogs.

Also dont play mother theresa. You dont let people consider - in your eyes and opinions people not believing in your conspiracy garbage are all stupid nwo sheeples etc. Pp.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
December 17, 2016, 07:33:04 PM
In the 100 or so front page posts on this section that are just about bashing Muslims, black people, and immigrants, I figured we need to focus on more immediate, and important issues.

State mandated vaccines are a tragedy. One cannot call the country he was born in a "Free country", if they support state mandated vaccines, as they are a form of aggression. If you call yourself "pro-choice" but are opposed to vaccines, then you are not pro-choice, you are just a lying, hypocritical, two faced liberal.

What I'm not going to discuss is whether or not vaccines are safe, because my clear position on the issue is that they do cause severe psychological harm, I have witnessed this first hand.

What I am willing to defend, however, is the fact that the government should not have the authority to force you to undergo medical procedures of their choice.

Without a properly dimension of the problem it's hard give an opinion.
Did you have any valid scientific statement about vaccine falling?
 if not you are just give a wrong opinion, and "free" doesn't mean this.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
December 17, 2016, 07:18:19 PM
I agree that we should question everything, and use critical thinking to try and find the truth about these kinds of issues.

But that doesn't mean we should simply accept and believe hypotheses just because there's a possibility they might be true. That's the opposite of scientific critical thinking, especially when there is overwhelming evidence that is contrary to the hypothesis.

Yes, of course it's possible that vaccines are a covert plan to sterilize and depopulate the human race, weaken their immune systems so they rely on drugs made by Big Pharma, or change their brain chemistry to make them more susceptible to government mind control.

But until we get some good evidence that any of this is true, it makes no sense to believe it. Especially when the evidence that vaccines have saved millions of people's lives and are relatively safe is overwhelming.

Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence.
legendary
December 17, 2016, 07:13:49 PM

Are you by chance taking psychedelic medcine or drugs (delusions are one of the usual side effects)?
That would for sure explain everything.  Cheesy

FWIW, no I am not (with the exception of nicotine and caffeine.)  I found out everything I need to know about psychedelics 30 years ago in a couple of experiments.  I found them interesting, but the effects adequately explained by the neuroscience of the day and the effects to be no big deal.

I wouldn't doubt that long term use of psychotropics or pot could cause problems, but it's one of those things where the cause (of abuse) and effects (of abuse) could be difficult to sort out.  In other words, when considering the long-term abusers that I know it is not clear that they abuse drugs because of mental issues or whether they have mental issues which cause them to be long term abusers.

I am in fact even more skeptical of (or 'paranoid about' if you prefer) prescription psychoactive drugs than I am about vaccination programs, but the basic core set of concerns I have of the two classes of drugs are similar.

legendary
December 17, 2016, 06:24:35 PM

tvbcof, you've got all these paranoid ideas about vaccines, saying they might be being used for population control by the "NWO" etc, you said something else equally ludicrous about the aluminum particles making our brains more susceptible to radiation...

The problem is, the evidence shows the exact opposite. We can clearly see that death/infection rates historically drop when vaccines are introduced. What's more, there is no evidence of population control/infertility or any  radiation mind control. Yes, I know about MK Ultra/Naomi etc but none of that shit really worked.

Where are all the people dying/becoming sterile from the vaccines? Last time I checked, the world population was rising pretty quickly.

All I am doing is presenting hypotheses spinning together known or highly probable facts about the world.  I'm asking no one to do anything more than consider a set of  hypotheses and map them to observation and explanatory power.  In fact I am not even doing that.  Only for those who can do so and enjoy doing so.

Writing off any hypothesis about anything because it is 'ludicrous' or 'paranoid' or 'unpopular' is not scientifically or ethically correct (but there is no law against it.)  Turns out that it is highly effective to promote exactly this mode of thought whether there is a 'conspiracy' going or whether one simply does not want to be second-guessed or bothered to defend against it.

I am encouraging people to not necessarily accept at face value the narrative of entities who have either a bad history or a reason to deceive or both.  Those who are skeptical here are the kinds of people who will have long term benefit to the society in which I live.  I also genuinely don't want people who are gullible to be injured either simply out of concern for my fellow man and because it is a complex world which not everyone is equipped to deal with for no real fault of their own.

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
December 17, 2016, 05:51:31 PM

The problem is, the evidence shows the exact opposite. We can clearly see that death/infection rates historically drop when vaccines are introduced. What's more, there is no evidence of population control/infertility or any  radiation mind control. Yes, I know about MK Ultra/Naomi etc but none of that shit really worked.

legendary
December 17, 2016, 05:51:06 PM

Hear a lot and know nothing.

You are a really extra ordinary person or so it seems (emphasis bolded).

Grin

My methods are structured, with some deliberation, such that I need not worry excessively about what it may so seem (emphasis bolded).  And that I have other forms of comfort in what can be a complex world not without it's risks.

Are you by chance taking psychedelic medcine or drugs (delusions are one of the usual side effects)?
That would for sure explain everything.  Cheesy
legendary
December 17, 2016, 05:41:13 PM

Grin

My methods are structured, with some deliberation, such that I need not worry excessively about what it may so seem (emphasis bolded).  And that I have other forms of comfort in what can be a complex world not without it's risks.

legendary
December 17, 2016, 05:21:55 PM
Btw. Today i pissed for a duration of about 5 minutes. It must be a eugenics or mind control programm of TPTB or the elite.

Not at all surprised to find out that you have urinary problems to go along with your other issues.  You seem like exactly the kind of 'designer person' who the so-called NWO welcomes for the future.  You are not alone, but fortunately the 'consensus' is being constructed that you and your yellow trail are the new trendy:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMiWGi6H29I

Back in the day, we might suggest to people like you:

"If your pole is to short of your pressure to weak,
    lift the lid; don't piss on the seat
"

I actually think it is a better idea that you just sit like a female and dribble for however long it takes...then pull out a new diaper from you back-pack...as long as it is made from renewable materials.  You know that since the Euro-pee'n males 'sitzpinkle' (by force of law in Sweden so I've heard) it must be be cool and trendy.

It's not clear if, and if so how much, vaccination regimes have to do with our new-found excretory problem/solutions.  That's why a total health outcome study would be of interest.

Grin
legendary
December 17, 2016, 04:50:30 PM
Btw. Today i pissed for a duration of about 5 minutes. It must be a eugenics or mind control programm of TPTB or the elite.

Not at all surprised to find out that you have urinary problems to go along with your other issues.  You seem like exactly the kind of 'designer person' who the so-called NWO welcomes for the future.  You are not alone, but fortunately the 'consensus' is being constructed that you and your yellow trail are the new trendy:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMiWGi6H29I

Back in the day, we might suggest to people like you:

"If your pole is to short of your pressure to weak,
    lift the lid; don't piss on the seat
"

I actually think it is a better idea that you just sit like a female and dribble for however long it takes...then pull out a new diaper from you back-pack...as long as it is made from renewable materials.  You know that since the Euro-pee'n males 'sitzpinkle' (by force of law in Sweden so I've heard) it must be be cool and trendy.

It's not clear if, and if so how much, vaccination regimes have to do with our new-found excretory problem/solutions.  That's why a total health outcome study would be of interest.

legendary
December 17, 2016, 04:00:38 PM
You sound like a real conspiratard tvbcof.

You linked naturalnews with an article about schoenfeld which was an outright lie without even realising and understanding.

Your expertise is less then zero. Nobody believes in your shit except some newbie accounts, 3rd world sig spammers or the usual conspiracy idiots on this board.

Sometimes the truth just hurts i know, but accepting it is the first step for a restart.

I suppose you mean about hCG?  IIRC that was the only naturalnews thing I remember using.  Just the first URL I pulled up on the topic.  I've studied the hCG thing extensively because it seemed outrageous.  It is highly substantiated that hCG in a tetanus carrier vaccines were developed to induce sterility and has been used in Mexico and the Philippines at least.  One person was a Philippine doctor who herself became sterilized and which is how the scheme was exposed.  A UN WHO operation if I recall correctly.  As for the more recent Kenya operation, I cannot be sure but most signs point to it being yet another attempt including the very odd protocols which don't match run-of-the-mill vaccination programs in substantial ways.  Over and over both in reading and indeed in real life from talking to a relative I find that organizations such as UNICEF are highly interested in population control.  It matches perfectly with the writings of those ultra-wealthy sponsors of such so-called NGO's.  And Henry Kissinger's work identifying third-world population as a major security problem for the U.S. (meaning mainly our corporations ability to exploit the third-world at the lowest cost possible.)

If TPTB just cannot control their burning desire to depopulate I wish they would go the Inca route.  The way things are now I gotta use my tax dollars to support a bunch of drooling tards like you for life.  Skepticism about vaccinations is clustered among the affluent who, ironically, would be better able to shoulder the financial burden of having damaged kids than would the typical drone who believes everything they hear on the TV about vaccination programs....as long as someone with a stethoscope hanging around their neck says it.

Then you must have already taken shots of every vaccine that existed and will ever exist...

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 1352
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
December 17, 2016, 11:43:17 AM
Vaccines are not yet available for the most serious diseases such as HIV/AIDS, cancer, and Ebola. Even the existing medications and vaccines are losing their healing power, due to drug resistance. And certain groups of people refusing to get vaccinated is being cited as one of the main reasons for the prevalence of drug resistance.

I think that vaccines against these terrible diseases have been invented, but the government is not profitable to promote their

Why should the government hide the invention of important vaccines? It will save the government tens of billions of USD from the health budget (especially if vaccines are invented for diseases for cancer, HIV.etc).
legendary
December 17, 2016, 01:33:35 AM

You linked naturalnews with an article about schoenfeld which was an outright lie without even realising and understanding.

Your expertise is less then zero. Nobody believes in your shit except some newbie accounts, 3rd world sig spammers or the usual conspiracy idiots on this board.

Sometimes the truth just hurts i know, but accepting it is the first step for a restart.

I suppose you mean about hCG?  IIRC that was the only naturalnews thing I remember using.  Just the first URL I pulled up on the topic.  I've studied the hCG thing extensively because it seemed outrageous.  It is highly substantiated that hCG in a tetanus carrier vaccines were developed to induce sterility and has been used in Mexico and the Philippines at least.  One person was a Philippine doctor who herself became sterilized and which is how the scheme was exposed.  A UN WHO operation if I recall correctly.  As for the more recent Kenya operation, I cannot be sure but most signs point to it being yet another attempt including the very odd protocols which don't match run-of-the-mill vaccination programs in substantial ways.  Over and over both in reading and indeed in real life from talking to a relative I find that organizations such as UNICEF are highly interested in population control.  It matches perfectly with the writings of those ultra-wealthy sponsors of such so-called NGO's.  And Henry Kissinger's work identifying third-world population as a major security problem for the U.S. (meaning mainly our corporations ability to exploit the third-world at the lowest cost possible.)

If TPTB just cannot control their burning desire to depopulate I wish they would go the Inca route.  The way things are now I gotta use my tax dollars to support a bunch of drooling tards like you for life.  Skepticism about vaccinations is clustered among the affluent who, ironically, would be better able to shoulder the financial burden of having damaged kids than would the typical drone who believes everything they hear on the TV about vaccination programs....as long as someone with a stethoscope hanging around their neck says it.

legendary
December 17, 2016, 12:14:44 AM

legendary
December 16, 2016, 09:30:02 PM
http://www.newsweek.com/anti-vaxxers-accidentally-fund-study-showing-theres-no-link-between-autism-and-379245

Me and all my friends seem fine after few vaccines which we took when we were children.

Well, if 'just fine' means treating Newsweek as a source of truth...

Anyway, just a quick scan on this.  Seems to me that the study participants should have at least kept their funders appraised, especially if they had agreed to.

http://www.safeminds.org/blog/2015/10/19/safeminds-review-of-vaccine-safety-and-autism-like-outcomes-in-a-non-human-primate-model-identifies-distortion-in-public-reporting-and-argues-need-for-full-disclosure-of-research-documents/

I'm more than ready for a transparent vax vs. un-vax total health outcome study.  One with reasonable protocols which are justified and followed.  Would that be to much to ask before forcing people to subject their kids to big-phrama's will?  Especially when they have no liability for any problems they may cause!

To say the honest truth, the U.S. is starting to remind me of the Inca culture where the powers that be forced the citizens to bring in their kids and send them up the steep stairs where the high priests would do their thing.  It's truly interesting how history rhymes and repeats.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 16, 2016, 08:21:14 PM
http://www.newsweek.com/anti-vaxxers-accidentally-fund-study-showing-theres-no-link-between-autism-and-379245

Me and all my friends seem fine after few vaccines which we took when we were children.
Pages:
Jump to: