Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of altcoins? - page 25. (Read 6206 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 03:57:46 AM
Altcoins will remain and be here to stay (not all of them ) just the ones that are actually developing unique features and  prove they work . So don’t be scared and take this small risk and invest it could change your  futures if done right . Take time study the projects and then decide . Again a lot of altcoins will disappear but that’s how markets work some get replaced and others get forgotten
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 03:28:25 AM
now a lot of new altcoins are popping so if it cannot compete it will disappear over time, so in my opinion only Altcoin is good and that has great support that will continue to grow and become bigger in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 09:46:19 PM
The future of altcoins is difficult to predict, but for the next 2 years, there will be no more altcoins than it is now. By then only the potential cryptos exist. The non-potential altcoins will be deindexed off the market to make room for the potential altcoins. I hope there will be less than 100 altcoins in the cryptocurrency market.
altcoin is no one knows the future whether to have a future or not. but blockchain technology will be a great future technology
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
July 09, 2018, 09:33:53 PM
The future of altcoins is difficult to predict, but for the next 2 years, there will be no more altcoins than it is now. By then only the potential cryptos exist. The non-potential altcoins will be deindexed off the market to make room for the potential altcoins. I hope there will be less than 100 altcoins in the cryptocurrency market.
I also hope this can happen because most investors choose only new and potential projects that will increase the demand for investment in a few months and after a few months if that project does not There are signs of growth, you should consider selling all because the potential of that project may have ended and we can invest in other projects to earn better profits.
Activity: 128
July 09, 2018, 09:13:41 PM
altcoins thinks that if there is no mechanism to properly scrutinize contents, it will become full of scams in the future.

At the very least, I think that operators, creators and others should not run away.
People who made fraud coins copy and alt coins with the same method.
It gets chaotic.

I think that it is good to have project rating agencies such as rank A and rank B.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 09, 2018, 07:09:09 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 06:33:59 PM
Actually alt coin is the most favorite coin in crypto market.Although now alt coin market is very down it is very bad news for alt coin lover.But i believe at future everything is ok & alt coin belong bright future i think.
in any case, if the coin is a very promising project that will be in demand in society, then the price of a coin will always be at a good level. It is in such projects it is desirable to invest their funds.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
May 15, 2018, 12:39:23 PM
Alt coin futures is depend on blockchain and bitcoin futures also it is depend on about what project it is. If the project really can solve problem which can not be fixed without blockchain it could possibly shoot the moon and many people will use it on their daily basis example of good altcoin is blockshipping and fedex also confirmed it on consensus that the shipping is need blockchain.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 04:06:06 PM
I don't know the future of altcoins but my future doesn't seem that bright... So sick of this bearish altcoin season. Just want to get rid of my  non profitable bags, invest in good projects and keep 70% my portfolio in BTC.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 03:22:02 PM
Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..
The future can be a good course, currently this coin is greatly increased and I hope it will continue in the same spirit, and generally the coin is good and has good future potential.
Activity: 154
May 13, 2018, 05:28:01 PM
I buy altcoin only when the entire market is growing, this strategy has been working for years.
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 04:09:23 PM
I think a lot of will eventual be delisted especially if there is no community to support the project or the developer do not make reasonable update to their project. On the other hands,good project will even gain the attention of the public,get more funding.It is always a good practice to do your own research before you invest in any projects.
Activity: 270
November 17, 2017, 06:54:49 AM
Cryptocurrency is more popular now. Therefore, there is no doubt that it will survive and develop. Let start trading and stop doubt about altcoins.
Activity: 195
November 17, 2017, 06:18:32 AM
All altcoins that their own run today. We do not know every year passes on every altcoin will last. Then  I found out deeponion will have a great future as today and year by year. So much excited for this coins for our future security.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 25, 2017, 01:25:59 PM
Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..
Like you say good coins only will survive so that coins less than 100$ may be only stay in this rang others can increase slowly
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
October 25, 2017, 01:07:23 PM
Funny how I get my first hint for investing  Grin

The market is just started, so much possibilities ..
The market is really going mate with a whole lot of new opportunities springing up each and every day.
It is an interesting market and it you can make your research pretty good, then you can invest into the right coin, with good team and a very realistic project. I see cryptocurrency in a way that each sector will be driven by a particular crypto in the long run.
This is correct,If we do try to see altcoin announcement section there are almost new projects do pop out on daily basis which we can see that theres really a trend on crpytocurrency which there is really an interest specially to those altcoins in the market which we can really presume that this would somehow sustain for longer runs.Future would be good on this one.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 01:01:28 PM
If the Altcoins continue to fall this way, no one will ever enter the ICO and there will be no confidence.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 25, 2017, 12:58:33 PM
Funny how I get my first hint for investing  Grin

The market is just started, so much possibilities ..
The market is really going mate with a whole lot of new opportunities springing up each and every day.
It is an interesting market and it you can make your research pretty good, then you can invest into the right coin, with good team and a very realistic project. I see cryptocurrency in a way that each sector will be driven by a particular crypto in the long run.
Activity: 430
October 23, 2017, 11:18:27 AM
Current prices are cheap imho. This does not mean that it could not fall a lot deeper. I am buying here and will buy every future dip from here.

What about you?
Activity: 140
October 23, 2017, 11:05:24 AM
Altcoins are bringing some serious innovation along, if you notice, each project is solving a very specific problem in our society today, that would be handled much easier if that technology was available earlier. There are great potentials to make a ton of money, but a lot of potential to lose it too. Some are saying to BTC is king and everything else shouldn't be considered, but the blockchain technology is solving more things than just "transfer of value" which Bitcoin does extremely well. Having a stake on Altcoins, as BTC as well, is a great way to diversify your portfolio for the blockchain industry. If you don't feel comfortable investing in coins that are not well known, or that you deem shady, then invest to the projects that have already "proved themselves", there are so many out there with already high adoption and they can be considered a relatively safe investment (when compared to all the uknown coins, which amass to over a thousand by now).

exactly! the innovation of a lot of these altcoins is very good indeed. its not going to just die out when it provides us with a better way of doing things than we currently have!

look at Aventus for example, no way things like that are just going to disappear
Pages:
Jump to: