Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of altcoins? - page 27. (Read 6206 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 05:50:54 PM
Probably the only altcoins that are going to have a very nice future are those who are already on the top ten, those are the most trustable and everybody is investing on them, but it's value has been dropping in the last few days because everybody is moving their funds to bitcoin in order to receive coins on october 25th, dont be afraid of it, ethereum is probably the most profitable one from them, but it has been very quiet lately.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 05:04:12 PM
It has future, I think. Ethereum has emerged very well amongst all other alt coins, not to mention a few others of similar standing. For now, since bitcoin is the one mainly recognized in the market, it hinders or somewhat slows down how alt coins are introducing themselves to the market. But, little by little, just like how bitcoin was before, it can realize its potential.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 22, 2017, 05:02:24 PM
Not all altcoins have great future ahead as many of them will disappear in future but there are few coins like ethereum, monero, ripple which have really good future ahead so if you have invested in those coins then your money is at safe place.
Activity: 430
October 22, 2017, 02:39:19 PM
Altcoins are always short term pump & dumps imho. If you are in since last year in nice projects with real world use case than hodl. But if you buy during bullish phases ALWAYS work with stops and sell 50% oder 100% profits. No need to be greedy.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
October 22, 2017, 02:33:36 PM
That is the future, better coins with better tech are comming.....
And most importantly with better prices that will allow you to increase the importance of crypto in the world and slowly associate it with a normal currency like the dollar.
Activity: 453
October 22, 2017, 02:31:27 PM
The more people are coming out which shout out about the dead of altcoins and that altcoins will not have any future, the more I will buy of them.

Look at the Bitcointalk threads of 2014/2015. So many fucked up bagholders. Hold your bags for the long run guys.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 02:14:12 PM
That is the future, better coins with better tech are comming.....
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
October 22, 2017, 12:15:35 PM
Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..
Some altcoins have futures and some apparently do not. The reason why some altcoins are still in the market now is because they are just good for pumps and dumps and once people realize that coins like this are bullshit, the better they would be staying away from them. However, so many coins are really going to make waves next year and it will be an awesome ride.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 07:05:34 PM
Probably 8 out of the current top 10 will still be relevant next year IMO. Sure a few will go to obscurity.

top ten in terms of value ?
Activity: 64
October 21, 2017, 06:51:26 PM
Probably 8 out of the current top 10 will still be relevant next year IMO. Sure a few will go to obscurity.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2017, 05:49:41 PM
I really hope they will survive. I mean, they are good (some), because each solves a problem on their own. This is why i also think Bitcoin is going to become useless, and is just valued as a pioneer and a start to other coins.
Because of that i think altcoins are the future.
There are many coins of altcoins in which many some coin are too interested according to the view of people like etherium, wave etc while some altcoins are not interested due to which they have no such value in the market. But those who are interested like etheriumetc they have the best future and will become very famous because their rate are increasing with time like etherum is the second famous coin in the crypto.
It's not always about the price. You're right, if more people decided to help spread crypto then the prices of Altcoins would be all over the place.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2017, 02:07:18 PM
I really hope they will survive. I mean, they are good (some), because each solves a problem on their own. This is why i also think Bitcoin is going to become useless, and is just valued as a pioneer and a start to other coins.
Because of that i think altcoins are the future.
There are many coins of altcoins in which many some coin are too interested according to the view of people like etherium, wave etc while some altcoins are not interested due to which they have no such value in the market. But those who are interested like etheriumetc they have the best future and will become very famous because their rate are increasing with time like etherum is the second famous coin in the crypto.
Activity: 93
October 19, 2017, 08:18:39 AM
There are Altcoins and there are Altcoins that turn to shitcoins, just hope that you don't hold the ones that turn to the latter. Alts will always have a purpose, but just like the internet and technological boom, there will be some that surpass others and stay. Just hope you are holding Facebook and not MySpace lol
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
October 19, 2017, 08:13:07 AM
Agreed that only a few will remain in the long run because most are getting pumped for no reason, but just being spiked to keep up with the flow.
I think that if I would be you, I would wait currently before putting any money and wait for some more downfall because there is more yet to come in the upcoming days due to the forks.
- Only invest in the top 100 coins.
- Only invest in coins that have a market cap of more than 10  - 100 million USD (at least).
- Invest in coins which are in top 100 and have been down more than 10 - 20x the price where they were at their peak.
- Don't hold too much in alts, when you get the opportunity to sell, don't just "wait under the name of hope" that you will reach your target. Set 3 goals instead of one and they should be based on percentages.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
October 19, 2017, 08:07:59 AM
there are various type of altcoin present in market in which some of altcoins are very best and have a very good rate also like etherum and waves. etherum is the number second high rated altcoin in the history of crypto and its price is increasing with time because people are taking interest in altcoins and have also investing in them. so it is more probability that some altcoin will have a very bright future.
Activity: 76
October 19, 2017, 07:49:19 AM
Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..

I also think that only few altcoins will survive. Those top 10 altcoins have future because many investor invest there money in those altcoins. Sad to say that some altcoins ICO has no potential in the market. Those top 10 altcoins in the market are good coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
October 19, 2017, 12:56:11 AM
Altcoins with some innovative approach like Ethereum and Waves will go far away and possible they will compete with bitcoins one day and worth investing. For other altcoins Good for those who want quick multiplier. Altcoin section is full of coins and ICO announcement and people will regret buying them when the owner of those coins starting dumping them after a price hike. Most of them are copycat and scams and don't worth buying.
Activity: 719
October 19, 2017, 12:42:51 AM
I hope the future of altcoin will survive....although it takes a long time ...
Not all altcoin survive in the long run. But there are several altcoin that has a potential to grow and develop its project. If you think the coin is good and it has a future then invest. So we need to undergo for several checking before choosing the worth altcoin.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
October 19, 2017, 12:26:12 AM
I thing that coins with good projects and good dev team will survive.
And only 30% of them will be success and profitable!
Exactly ! There is no future unless the present is good. BTC itself was a cheap asset once but since the popularity rose among the people it flourished and came out very well. Altcoins are a similar case, if the coin has good potential and if it gets enough fame then it will surely rise well in the future. Not all coins can come out well and that is the reason why we should look twice before we invest in a particular coin.
Activity: 98
October 19, 2017, 12:20:34 AM
I thing that coins with good projects and good dev team will survive.
And only 30% of them will be success and profitable!
Pages:
Jump to: