Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of altcoins? - page 28. (Read 6206 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 03:16:57 PM
80% will die. Invest in the winning 20%. There will be new stars into the game (from which 90% will fail).

But if you will find this 20% you will be super rich. For example 100x more profit. This is unbelievable!
Activity: 289
October 18, 2017, 01:08:47 PM
I too think the best alt coins will survive. I think there's still room for alt coins to provide real value and grow. The market for crypto is still new and as time goes on more and more people will become educated about them. As a result of the market maturing I think all the bad ICOs won't be funded to the level they are today, and coins will fail.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 18, 2017, 12:39:40 PM
Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..

Yes, I agree in the long term. There are good coins out there, but plenty of rubbish as well. In the short term though even the rubbish can appear to do well with pump and dump.
Activity: 350
October 18, 2017, 12:07:56 PM
The future of altcoin really has no future because investors are inclined to like the new altcoin and really have the potential to grow in the future. There are many altcoin in the top 100 will be forgotten and the new altcoin will be in the top 100
there are large number of altcoins present in the market in which some of altcoins are mostly dead while some of them are very interested to people like etherum and waves. etherum is the number second greatest coin in the history of crypto and many people are now investing mostly in etherum because it is cheaper now and they know that it will give more profitable in future for them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 154
October 18, 2017, 11:28:40 AM
ooo random newbies are telling that %80 of them are going to die. ooooo. i am in a great panic now. should go and sell them immediately
Activity: 224
October 18, 2017, 09:21:37 AM
The future of altcoin really has no future because investors are inclined to like the new altcoin and really have the potential to grow in the future. There are many altcoin in the top 100 will be forgotten and the new altcoin will be in the top 100
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 18, 2017, 08:10:40 AM
Hi,

Eth Wave and LTC can be good one but few others also can be , but as i believe untill bitcoin alive all of these will move and new creatures will come day by day .
so dont panic

Thanks

I will support you regarding waves and litecoin but eth is not so good now. This coin has shown very bad performance in the last few months. Eth has gone through very bad dump few months ago. Altcoins are profitable but only if used with wisdom.

Every day we come across countless ICOs and at first glimpse, they do appear very appealing but we need to be very careful because scams are very common.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
October 18, 2017, 07:10:57 AM
Hi,

Sooner or later they will grow up with Bitcoin.. The bad coins will fall in the price and the strong coins with a good team and nice devs behind it will rise up!
There are many altcoins that is worth investing and you have to choose which is good and has an improvement in their project. So definitely those worth altcoins will survice with bitcoin.
The altcoins that have qualified the standard good are not many but few ones according to me. In my list, ethereum comes at number one. Then monero, ripple, ethereum classic, neo, waves and litecoin are the trusted altcoins. Other than that I have seen people going for lisk, dogecoin, deep onion, BCH and many more but they all are useless in producing profits because of their progress rate.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
October 17, 2017, 11:43:02 AM
Hi,

Some will survive and develop into something big, but most will collapse... depends on the team and what they can bring to benefit the society,, but I think ALTs will be competitive in the future ~
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
October 17, 2017, 11:41:10 AM
80% will die. Invest in the winning 20%. There will be new stars into the game (from which 90% will fail).
Activity: 140
October 17, 2017, 11:37:09 AM
I have no idea as of now, because of many different (new) coins introduced in the market everyday maybe only those coins that will remain active in years time, having an investor or a team community with a good and solid strategy will have a better future and will continue to remain on top and will have a bigger demands on a market place.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
October 17, 2017, 03:38:14 AM
There is no single future of all altcoins. Most are different in terms of project but I think lots of altcoins will fail in the future.
I think so because a lot of them just give non sense idea just like to implement the blockchain protocol into the medical care and is that make sense in some reasons? even the financial instructor just interested by use the blockchain in this time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
October 17, 2017, 03:28:02 AM
I really hope they will survive. I mean, they are good (some), because each solves a problem on their own. This is why i also think Bitcoin is going to become useless, and is just valued as a pioneer and a start to other coins.
Because of that i think altcoins are the future.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 02:06:20 AM
Hi,

seriously alt coins has great demand compare to btc and eth coins. because alt coins can giving us more profit. generally if have to apply in bit coin in that coin few times going ti raise its price and getting down low price. but alt coins are not like that. it has great demand compare to other coins. so you have to invest in alt coins in alt coins easily getting into profit and we have chance to buy some more of alt coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 17, 2017, 01:17:18 AM
There is no single future of all altcoins. Most are different in terms of project but I think lots of altcoins will fail in the future.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 10:54:53 PM
Hi,

The survival of every coin is depends on the community of it. If it is active or not. Community active means, the users of an altcoin must be active in using it. I think the good coins can survive because obviously, a community will choose the good over bad coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
October 16, 2017, 10:53:15 PM
ALTCOINS survival depends on many fundamental factors and rise or fall in demand in Blockchain technology, because it is the technology that is considered to be the backbone of the cryptocurrency market. And to be honest, we can't predict the future of Cryptocurrency market in a easy manner and remember that it is a large market with Bitcoin alone holding more than 45% of total crypto currency market and then comes Ethereum and litecoin. If you are trading altcoins, then i will recommend you to stick with high volume and volatility coins like ETH,LTC,DASH if you are a newbie.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
October 16, 2017, 08:10:40 PM
I once thought like that, and asked how the future of altcoin.
when the bitcoin price rises, the altcoin is worthless and bloody.
may be frustrating because altcoin is unstable and this is the suffering of atlcoin traders.
Finally I began to hesitate with the new altcoin and just keep a trusted altcoin.
Yes not all altcoins have a good future. Look at maybe thousands of dead altcoins, this should be considered when we want to hold altcoin for a long time. It could be in the future that the altcoin we hold is meaningless. So start thinking from now to choose altcoin which does have a small risk level. If you still want to invest in altcoin then I would advise to do trading in a short time, when we already get the range of profits then immediately to sell it.
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 08:08:56 PM
may be frustrating because altcoin is unstable and this is the suffering of atlcoin traders.
Finally I began to hesitate with the new altcoin and just keep a trusted altcoin.

Altcoins are more profitable than investing in btc in order to get free btc gold.Finding good ones is not easy but experienced traders can easily detect value/price ratio. Best way is to keep tracking prices before fork and enter in good support level.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 08:04:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: