Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of altcoins? - page 29. (Read 6206 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 11:17:14 AM
Altcoins are generally created for a specific functionality and purpose.
For a coin to survive in the future, the community behind it must be active.
Good Altcoins will live long enough and become more valuable in future.

The future of Altcoins or alternative coins is depend on the users of it. It they are active in using of the altcoin they prefer, the future of this altcoin is predictable and maybe clear. To be simple, the altcoin which is popular in the market will survive in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
October 16, 2017, 10:49:14 AM
It all depends on the projects they have taken and people they have to maintain. The altcoins which has growth in market, will survive to the future. Many altcoins have shown its growth by advertisement, unique projects and by its quick response team.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
October 16, 2017, 09:30:57 AM
Many are called but few are chosen. It is like a rat race now, with too many coins jostling for relevance and attention. The coins with solid teams and ideas behind them will survive, the rest will die out.

For me it depends of their project.

the features and plans, community members (one of factor which can make it grows up higher. solidity to help each other), marketings strategy, investors, all entities that get into will make it better future.
just track which coins u think will be good and has bright future
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
October 16, 2017, 09:04:35 AM
Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..
Look at what is going on now, pump bitcoin, rise etherum and still waves that still has the potential to conquer the market, everyone returns to invest because this moment is a moment to give much hope about it.

I agree people would take a risk to make a hope for ear bigger.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
October 16, 2017, 08:54:02 AM
Many are called but few are chosen. It is like a rat race now, with too many coins jostling for relevance and attention. The coins with solid teams and ideas behind them will survive, the rest will die out.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
October 16, 2017, 08:52:03 AM
The market is still young, it still has a long time to go up. Today we are not yet at $ 200B while in Forex every day we trade thousands of B $ ... when the marketcap will reach 5000B $ then maybe it's time to go out.

For your question, what I understood in my first year of Cryptocoin is that:

1) If bitcoin is strong, all other currencies fall sharply in relation to the bitcoin exchange but rise in relation to the dollar
2) if bitcoin falls strong, all other currencies fall sharply and lose in relation to both bitcoin and dollar

3) when bitcoin oscillates with small variations, down or up, then good coins and projects see the light and can make astonishing performances ..... x5 - x10 - x30 - x100

Good coins that can give these performances, with favorable market conditions, are:
NEO - GAS - QTUM - LISK - IOTA - OMISEGO - STRATIS - WALTON - TAAS -ETP - SYS - RADIUM - KORECOIN - ELASTIC - PATIENTORY - IXLEDGER - SHIFT - XSPECTRONIC - Short then good coins to keep BITBOOST AND EIDOO

Good luck for your research!  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 02:40:29 AM
it depends of their project.
the features and plans, community members (one of factor which can make it grows up higher. solidity to help each other), marketings strategy, investors, all entities that get into will make it better future.
just track which coins u think will be good and has bright future
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
October 16, 2017, 02:30:44 AM
Hi,

only few altcoins will survive together with bitcoins. Those who have solid community that support the coins, an intelligent and strategic developer with his team and to those who have long term project will survive. Ethereum coins and Ripple coins will be one of those coins that will survive.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 16, 2017, 01:51:11 AM
Hi,

maybe, I think there will be some altcoin that survive for the future, I think altcoin like ethereum, litecoin or dash. I feel they are a good altcoin and they will also have a good future too. ethereum in trust will follow bitcoin traces, if bitcoin runs out / lost i think ethereum can replace bitcoin later.

i think every altcoin will have their own future as long as the dev still supporting the coins and their community still solid in one team and they will do everything to make sure that coin can survive. but the good coins is not always guarantee to be survive in future because without the dev, the community as a solid team, the coins will be left in the bottom without having a chance to increase and reach more user. ethereum have a good community and the dev is active although ethereum is split into two part but its still solid coins and have a good future and i think ethereum will survive too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
October 15, 2017, 10:40:27 PM
Hi,

maybe, I think there will be some altcoin that survive for the future, I think altcoin like ethereum, litecoin or dash. I feel they are a good altcoin and they will also have a good future too. ethereum in trust will follow bitcoin traces, if bitcoin runs out / lost i think ethereum can replace bitcoin later.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 10:06:29 PM
I don't think that only good ones will survive. Currently there's a lot place for every one including outsiders, since there's no contention on real users. Of course weak ones will continue to fall, decent ones - to rise, but everything can be changed in just a days by good marketing campaign or some killer-features presented.

But of course the already abandoned by devteams and the airdrop-only smartcontracts without purpose do not have any future.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
October 15, 2017, 09:57:27 PM
You said it, only the good ones will survive!

New coins being introduced everyday, but doesn't mean they will all be the next greatest.  There will be definite winners though, just not each and every coin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
October 15, 2017, 09:50:27 PM
only altcoins with active team and developers will be survive,,
and strong community behind the porject that will always give some support
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 07:50:55 PM
Hi,

Sooner or later they will grow up with Bitcoin.. The bad coins will fall in the price and the strong coins with a good team and nice devs behind it will rise up!
There are many altcoins that is worth investing and you have to choose which is good and has an improvement in their project. So definitely those worth altcoins will survice with bitcoin.
Activity: 459
October 15, 2017, 07:38:53 PM
Hi,

Sooner or later they will grow up with Bitcoin.. The bad coins will fall in the price and the strong coins with a good team and nice devs behind it will rise up!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
October 15, 2017, 07:35:48 PM
Hi,

ONLY the good coin will survive, because that will keep the development will be updating regularly, So, the daily trade volume in the market will never try to go in another place.
This too keep those traders and investors still support the project itself that's why the product will be having very important role in the future of the project itself.
Scam, or Shit projects will die. and the best project will still alive.
Activity: 546
October 15, 2017, 06:11:18 PM
Hi,

Eth Wave and LTC can be good one but few others also can be , but as i believe untill bitcoin alive all of these will move and new creatures will come day by day .
so dont panic

Thanks
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
October 15, 2017, 02:53:55 PM
Altcoins are generally created for a specific functionality and purpose.
For a coin to survive in the future, the community behind it must be active.
Good Altcoins will live long enough and become more valuable in future.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
October 15, 2017, 02:37:50 PM
Hi,

Most likely some of them will continue to grow, and a few of them will be waiting for a sudden pump because of their recent activity on the market and (please) it would be so.
Activity: 697
Merit: 253
October 15, 2017, 12:54:18 PM
Hi,

That's why they will survive in the first place because they are good coins lol.

Do you think bad coins will survive?
Pages:
Jump to: