Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 39. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 12:21:33 AM
I can suggest your for long term investment and you want to be your asset or your money at cryptocurrency for the future investment. I know many thing could be happen at bitcoin or altcoin price, maybe just few time could raising up but just short moment could be down.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 12:20:21 AM
if you want to invest, try to go deeper into the market situation. because crypto prices cannot be ascertained when it will go up and down. it would be better if you invest half of your savings, the rest for real business capital. to reduce the risk of losing so you don't stick to just one.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 17, 2018, 12:18:35 AM
It could be good or could be bad. This will never know. However, to me this simply shows the progress of crypto. many are now the result of ICO project began to be applied in real life.
Possibilities to go both ways are there, we really can't state what futuree is waiting ahead regarding to this industry, what we can do right now is to stand in our position, we will be able to help dictating the success if we will be certain supporting everything that we understood,  crypto  being adopted and use in the future will become a great lift in financial state of the global investors and holders, keep aiming for big and always be in the positive side of this market.
Activity: 266
September 17, 2018, 12:14:24 AM
It is difficult to predict for this crypto development in the future either good or bad, if you want to invest your savings in crypto not all of them, if all for sure also the risk will be high considering the current market conditions are not stable, enough part you invest and some invest at another place
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 12:12:44 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
This is an emerging market in itself. Everything here is new. If you like it, then you will join in. If you think that all this is just a bubble, then you can choose to continue watching.
But no matter what the situation, I will give you a piece of advice: Don't put all your savings into it,
Because it is very dangerous to do so, I hope you don't make the wrong decision.
view the current Cryptocurrency development makes me confident for the future Cryptocurrency is very dependable and able to be an advantage with support for progress in the future.
Activity: 253
September 17, 2018, 12:07:16 AM
It could be good or could be bad. This will never know. However, to me this simply shows the progress of crypto. many are now the result of ICO project began to be applied in real life.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 17, 2018, 12:05:44 AM
It is good to invest in cryptocurrency but don't get in with your two feet, considering invest as well in other asset apart from cryptocurrency and make sure you maintain a good savings that can see you through joblessness or drought from yiur investments!
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 16, 2018, 11:59:49 PM
For me, the future of the crypto will be great but it will never match its best performance last December 2017. I think a lot of people missed the golden days of crypto (like me) wherein the coins are cheap and it go up to x100. Although crypro is still a good source of income, I would never recommend to rely on it the only source because the market can go good or bad.
Activity: 406
September 16, 2018, 11:55:49 PM
Of course, crypto will be a very useful direction for the world community. Therefore, it has excellent prospects for successful development in the future, making all transactions and transactions much easier, faster and more reliable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 16, 2018, 04:14:34 PM
I am sure that the crypto market has an excellent future and good prospects in the future. After all, the technologies used here provide important advantages for the global society - profitable and secure transactions without delays and long-term expectations.
Activity: 31
September 15, 2018, 06:02:22 AM
I think cryptocurrency has gained so much so far and has potentials and acceptance so the future of cryptocurrency is bright
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 05:47:49 AM
The future of cryptocurrency is definitely good. Cryptocurrency has a bright future. There's no way cryptocurrency will die out. It will survive and reach the moon.

Even I believe the same as this helps hundreds of people to earn money. The strategy of the market is unknown as it goes up and down. This is a wonderful technology and blockchain development. Government want to favour this as you have more benefits here right now the market is very slowly gearing up.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:03:30 AM
Actually,Crypto has a bright future. Currently, you can very well judge that almost every government across the world is trying to regulate cryptocurrency dealings. But if you are  going to invest please do your own research.
Activity: 202
September 15, 2018, 05:40:38 AM
as we know that cryptocurrency has an unstable price. sometimes the price is very high and sometimes also fall. but I think investing in cryptocurrency is the most profitable thing among other investments. therefore, we must be able to manage it well in order to get a big profit.
Activity: 58
September 15, 2018, 04:57:46 AM
You ask this question in this forum. I don't have to think about it and i know most people would say that the future of cryptocurrency is good, including me. However, I still have to advise you dont to put all your hopes on the cryptocurrency, otherwise your family may have a chance to sleep on the street.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 04:56:03 AM
You have to be a complete idiot to keep all the eggs in one basket. If you don't know anything about crypto it is quite risky decision. Start with small deposit which you are ready to lose.
Activity: 415
September 15, 2018, 04:55:39 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
This is an emerging market in itself. Everything here is new. If you like it, then you will join in. If you think that all this is just a bubble, then you can choose to continue watching.
But no matter what the situation, I will give you a piece of advice: Don't put all your savings into it,
Because it is very dangerous to do so, I hope you don't make the wrong decision.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 15, 2018, 04:53:10 AM
In short term period each outcome is possible, even crypto collapse, but in long term crypto will definitely survive.
G20 and SEC are discussing crypto, bitcoin futures are alive and it is already outstanging results
Activity: 294
September 15, 2018, 04:51:17 AM
If I looked at this moment, it looks like the future of crypto this would be good. because of this the longer the crypto is increasingly recognized. and also the more applied in the real world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 04:45:22 AM
Let the time and effort of the startup projects in this market and the investor decide. If this market is not potential, I think it will soon end

The market will continue to move and market participants will continue to increase, I think if both of them are still connected and continue to run well, surely the crypto world has a good future.
The project will always be present and continue to create new applications for technology and blockchain developments, many of which will channel their inspiration for crypto's future.
Pages:
Jump to: