Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 41. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 07:51:26 AM
Encryption will definitely play a big role in the future, but you should never bet on your entire net worth. The consequences are very serious, you can use your free money to make investments.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 07:48:59 AM
It is definitely good to invest with crypto. But do not go all out and invest it all. Invest small and learn the market, start of with some of the top altcoins and also look for promising projects (this you will learn over time).
Activity: 23
September 13, 2018, 07:45:05 AM
I don't think anyone can predict that the future of Crypto will be good or bad. But in my opinion and my hope for the future that Crypto will continue to be good and move forward to become a future currency candidate. When viewed from the user side, many new users are jumping into Crypto and start doing business in it. That causes my opinion like this.
Activity: 46
September 13, 2018, 02:58:33 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
you have to reason in making decisions, please don't involve the fate of your family.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 01:53:43 AM
Crypto conditions are currently very uncertain and unstable and this situation also makes it very difficult to predict whether crypto will be fine in the future or it will get worse, but somehow the market situation has worsened lately, even so after reading one of the threads in this forum, this price worsens because this is a market correction before experiencing a recovery.
Activity: 67
September 13, 2018, 12:06:23 AM
Anyone can not actually predicted what will be the future of the crypto, but don't invest all you have on it, don't be bullish if you're doubting your decision
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 12, 2018, 11:55:06 PM
It depend on the future you see! If you see cryptocurrency's fuure of prosperity, adoption and value and utillity, you we do many things differently now. You will be quality coin that are trading below it's value!
Nobody knows but since many people are interested and believing in cryptocurrency I think its future will be good. Although sometimes its value is falling and sometimes there's have coin are not longer around still some of them have quality that can give you good profit. Future can't know what might happen of anyone but they can predict or assume what might happen, and since some crypto have potential then possible to this coin to remian and rising.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 12, 2018, 11:49:46 PM
It depend on the future you see! If you see cryptocurrency's fuure of prosperity, adoption and value and utillity, you we do many things differently now. You will be quality coin that are trading below it's value!
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 11:46:54 PM
Dont rush in anything before you konw it exactly. It is not recommended that you put all your money into the cryptocurrency market and leave yourself a back road. No one can predict the future, no one knows what the future of cryptocurrency will be.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 11:46:31 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

Firstly to me i will say is good but no matter how many people say its good or bad no one will be able to know the outcome of the future, secondly you should only invest with the money that you are comfortable with even you make a loss in the investment and not everything you have, what you are doing is like gambling.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:42:27 PM
In the near future it will be very bad, exactly in 2018 would be a bad year for crypto when it will be a year down. But in 2019, Crypto will be better and will always be better after every year. Look back to the past and the development of crypto
viewed from the development of Cryptocurrency this time I continued to see the progress that has made the market Cryptocurreny was able to generate much more progress and make the future more valuable. In addition to Cryptocurrency very capable to become a major source of profit.
there are many people who choose or say that crypto's future will be fine, but we also cannot predict how crypto will go. we can only pray that crypto has a good future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 12, 2018, 11:32:43 PM
for now there is no one who can predict and know for sure the future and development of crypto currencies because it has become a risk in investing with the eyes, with confidence and patience investors development of crypto currencies will experience very rapid progress
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 11:29:19 PM
anyone cannot guarantee crypto in the future, all are just predictions and expectations. don't just think about profit, but think about the risks and consider again before you make an investment.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
September 12, 2018, 11:15:23 PM
The future looks good, irrespective of the current low prices. Countries such as Japan and Germany have fully legalized crypto and in the future we can expect other countries to follow their example. The SEC may have rejected the ETF application, but sooner or later Bitcoin is going to appear in the major stock exchanges.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 11:12:03 PM
Be positive on crypto this is the future of the world I hope one day all world adopt the crypto currency soo.
if all countries adopt crypto currency I think that is impossible. surely only some countries are able to control the crypto currency. dopting the crypto currency is not arbitrary, it requires a great deal of thought so that it can be regulated and controlled .
I believe for the future for Cryptocurrency into a State that is very dependable and able to get a lot of support which makes it a very valuable future mainstay. In addition currently more and more progress is shown, making it ever more convincing.
Activity: 784
September 12, 2018, 11:03:40 PM
What has been accomplished in the crypto to date-very unusual? Because we know that Crypto used to be not so popular but now crypto is increasingly known in the world. This indicates that Crypto has a very good future. And now if you try to invest of course you won't be late.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
September 12, 2018, 10:48:03 PM
Their are alot of predictions about future of crypto good or bad but mostly opinions of experts in the favour of crypto they said crypto market recover it soon and again gain the mark as last year bitcoin touches 21k.
and for this year it looks like bitcoin can't be like last year at such a high price, see from the current market conditions that are very bad, and have not been able to recover again
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 10:33:17 PM
The future of crypto is a very bright one as there are several institutions that are coming on board. Currently there are so many ICOs running in the cryptospace and these are all geared towards fusing the digital world with the physical world.
Activity: 518
September 12, 2018, 10:20:15 PM
I still keep confidence in crypto's future and in my opinion the right time to invest in crypto is cheap.
but trade with a short term because we don't know when the market will fall when it starts rising again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
September 12, 2018, 10:03:23 PM

I think crypto in general has a good future, but I would not go all in with your savings just yet.  I would read up and learn as much as you can about some of the currencies that interest you and go from there.  It is possible that the market will continue to stay low or go even lower.  Also, no telling how long it will take to recover.  Be careful whatever you do.
Pages:
Jump to: