Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 43. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 124
September 06, 2018, 12:31:39 PM
the future of crypto is very bright. right now it is swinging because very few people know about it. but crypto market has superb blockchain technology and its ability to deal with complex problem of the world at a very low cost make it the next star in world economy
Maybe it's not so bright but not bad  Cheesy But I think blockchain technology is not equal cryptocurrency. For blockchains I see many applications and implementations but for many coins I don't see other than speculations and scams. That's why I wait many good from this techno jump
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 06, 2018, 12:30:02 PM
I think cryptocurrency is best payment solution and now it going to success. So in 2020 upward cryptocurrency is only one payment solution in the world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 12:29:46 PM
Wow, if I think it's definitely good, I have seen every day development very good, even though it's now experiencing a price decline in the market, this in my opinion is only temporary, it will recover soon, let's just look ahead, still wait for the price to rise
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 12:27:36 PM
It will be wrong to invest all your savings, you should invest your spare money, though i still believe that crypto has a good future.
Activity: 38
September 06, 2018, 12:26:57 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
As a crypto currency user I really think positively about this world, and from some of my research year after year in the beginning of the year often the value of coins will rise dramatically, and I think so too for this year,
And I save some of my savings for treding and hopefully it will work,
thanks.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 12:25:20 PM
Some time we can say the future of cryptocurrency is good when we are seeing bitcoin is green and higher price, but some time we can say the bad future for crypto because market is low and red. Maybe its the process to make bitcoin will on higher price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 12:24:26 PM
good or bad depends on your beliefs, my advice if you like investing better you invest as much as your savings, we need to be on guard in the event that we don't want things to happen, because no one knows specifically about crypto in the future, ,
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 06, 2018, 12:24:18 PM
I believe that with 100% certainty no one will tell you. But I believe that long-term investment in cryptocurrency for the next 5 years is a good solution. As you can see, even taking into account the fact that the cryptocurrency market fluctuates, it continues to grow in price year after year.
copper member
Activity: 378
September 06, 2018, 12:21:53 PM
the future of crypto is very bright. right now it is swinging because very few people know about it. but crypto market has superb blockchain technology and its ability to deal with complex problem of the world at a very low cost make it the next star in world economy
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 12:21:18 PM
Definitely, the crypto will be best in the future. This industry is no the small industry. The crypto industry is one of the greatest and most popular industry in the world. Actually, the crypto is a very useful thing for the future. On day by day, new things are coming are people need smart things for them life. Especially, the world bonded with technology. So, the crypto has a great technology. However, in my opinion, is, one day the crypto field become the world largest field.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 06, 2018, 12:19:26 PM
I think that crypto has a very good future and also promises, it can be seen that now crypto has succeeded its people, with the news that the price is going down it is a normal matter, because in the world of trade the price increases and decreases have become commonplace, let's just wait hopefully the market will recover soon
Activity: 67
September 06, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency has a bright future ahead
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
September 06, 2018, 12:15:08 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

How much is your saving there?
You should never invest 100% on remember

Look at the crypto scene who burned off people make me worried
People take out loans to invest in crypto and this is definitely a nono

For your question, I do believe in crypto and believe it will be definitely doing more good than bad
However, Investment should always be something which you can hold for long time and wouldn't need it even when emergency
If you would suffer off your life if you have make lost in this investment, you should never invest in it at the first place

That would make you suffer

Take my words
Only invest on what you can afford to risk
Else, you will be too attached to the market and check it every few seconds to make sure market is going on your way else you don't feel safe
Good luck! Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 12:10:29 PM
Investment into crypto certainly has a good future Bro,  but we must also determine the coins we want to invest, because each coin must have different potential, My advice is to choose the top 10 coins released on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 06, 2018, 12:05:08 PM
Be positive on crypto this is the future of the world I hope one day all world adopt the crypto currency soo.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 12:04:21 PM
I can tell this 100 percent that Crypto's future is not just to be good or what.
Bitcoin is the future of all the currency all around the world.
This is destiny, BTC will rule the world but not to conquer it but to support the financial community of every country.
Activity: 295
September 06, 2018, 12:02:15 PM
Future of crypto is more than good, I think it will be great! Crypto is like a baby now and its going to grow more and more. Its getting more popular, we can see new projects appearing every day
Activity: 187
September 06, 2018, 12:00:31 PM
we cant predict in the coming future results, but we keep always in our minds that its a positive outcome to give us truly hope. a crypto has an advantage and disadvantage to all users and it depends to different uses.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
September 06, 2018, 11:43:51 AM
All bloggers who give investment advice say that you can invest only the money that you are not afraid to lose in cryptocurrency. I think it's a mistake to risk all your savings. Try to diversify your investment.
Activity: 235
September 06, 2018, 11:43:23 AM
TS is asking a complicated question in the topic subject. Good or bad for what and for who? Yes, crypto is going to stop being just a mean of speculation but it will become more mature and stable sector that is good in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: