Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 40. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 105
September 15, 2018, 04:44:57 AM
Nobody can predict for sure, try to analyze it even deeper before we make a decision which of course concerns our future. But if I think that the future of Bitcoin will be stable.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 04:37:17 AM
For the next 10 years I think crypto is still a promising trade. Crypto can provide benefits for people who invest in it. I see crypto at this time still growing and increasingly popular. That's why I say crypto is a potential investment.
Activity: 62
September 14, 2018, 02:59:35 PM
Regardless of the truth, of course, for us actors in the crypto world, we hope that the future of Dary Crypto is good. moreover, many depend on the crypto world for their daily needs or to realize their dreams.
Activity: 42
September 14, 2018, 02:55:42 PM
The future of the crypto currency - as the future of the Internet in 1990 - is excellent and promising. We are at the very beginning of the road to bitcoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 02:48:42 PM
Let the time and effort of the startup projects in this market and the investor decide. If this market is not potential, I think it will soon end
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 05:22:39 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

crypto's future will certainly be good, indeed crypto is currently experiencing a disaster but it does not close crypto's future to remain bright. if you are going to invest in crypto it is better to wait until crypto recover, before investing you have to trust cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 11:25:37 AM
The future of cryptocurrency is definitely good. Cryptocurrency has a bright future. There's no way cryptocurrency will die out. It will survive and reach the moon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 25
September 13, 2018, 09:43:37 AM
I hope once we will see Bitcoin growing "to the moon" again.  This will be the best future for crypto. Probably unreal but so desirable.
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 09:41:49 AM
Here in the Philippines, the future of crypto is getting better. The government is now authorizing crypto exchanges to operate here in our country. This only shows that cryptocurrency has a greater future.
copper member
Activity: 378
September 13, 2018, 09:41:18 AM
Future is definitely good because it is a very new concept to the world and people are ready to accept it but with caution. That will make crypto more stronger because when mass know about it it will cover a bigger  path. So stay with itl
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 13, 2018, 09:33:54 AM
Nobody can answer this question today, because the crypto currency is very volatile and many factors can affect its price. But now I believe in the crypto currency and are ready to invest in it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 09:32:25 AM
No one has the right answer to that. We all are just living with hope concerning this. Everyone owing to the investment involved would not want it to crash and the sit at home and be making money opportunity it offers. You getting to put money into it is not and will not be a problem, for now, what could be is you investing lots of your savings into it, and it could be disastrous for you in the long run. If you are just getting into it, start with amount you could cope it, do not jump hastily into it.
fully support! In no case can you invest all your money! It's stupid, you can stay with nothing!  You'll be lucky if you get yours back. But you can lose everything! I invest slowly as the availability of funds!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 09:31:58 AM
I believe that the future of crypto will be bright or in good terms.  Many investors will now invest because of the popularityand usefulness of crypto in the real world. And also many people will continue to believe and support crypto
Activity: 97
September 13, 2018, 09:09:50 AM
No one has the right answer to that. We all are just living with hope concerning this. Everyone owing to the investment involved would not want it to crash and the sit at home and be making money opportunity it offers. You getting to put money into it is not and will not be a problem, for now, what could be is you investing lots of your savings into it, and it could be disastrous for you in the long run. If you are just getting into it, start with amount you could cope it, do not jump hastily into it.
copper member
Activity: 434
September 13, 2018, 08:28:44 AM
I believe investment in cryptocurrency is not wrong, there are unlimited potential prospects of profit. You have to do  you can  cautious in this world, because one of your wrong steps can bring you to the road. You can also do that you can invest in many coins. So that you do not have to suffer from a sudden loss. Some coins will soon give you profits for a while,some for long time . Keep patience also.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 13, 2018, 07:58:27 AM
It's definitely good to invest in crypto.Investing in cryptocurrency is a huge business opportunity. It is worth investing, but its benefits are directly proportional to the risks,But it needs to be cautious.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
September 13, 2018, 08:00:12 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

Will,in my own opinion thats its better thats you should not put all your investment in cryptocurrency,because the market is still in bloodbath situation ,thats why for my own advise you must divided and find another kind of investment like stock market,just like warren buffet said that do not put all the eggs in one basket,therefore its disame into your capital,in order to not gain looses,you must find another source of income
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
September 13, 2018, 07:56:02 AM
It is definitely good to invest with crypto. But do not go all out and invest it all. Invest small and learn the market, start of with some of the top altcoins and also look for promising projects (this you will learn over time).
Yes it has a good future they proves the fluctuatoin in market and I'm saying this will be more on gaining .I know it tooks time for recovery but it more on earning if we have patient in a future .
Activity: 42
September 13, 2018, 07:53:52 AM
You are doing something new to the market that is involved in betting all assets on one thing. You need to know that investing is risky and that all predictions can be true or false, just invest with the amount you can afford to lose. Otherwise you will be very tense and may make mistakes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
September 13, 2018, 07:53:00 AM
The popularity of crypto currencies has been proven from the increasing number of people who adopt Bitcoin, and I am optimistic that in the future more and more people will be interested in this technology, meaning that the future of crypto will look bright in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: