Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 44. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 11:42:58 AM
I think cryptocurrency will be more familiar in the future. However, it may be about half of the current currency remaining. Things that survive will survive and will grow dramatically.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 11:40:26 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
if I myself believe that investment in crypto is very good, and crypto in the future in my opinion will be able to develop better than now, but you should not invest your savings all in crypto, you better leave your savings, so for example you have a need urge you not to sell your crypto when the price goes down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 11:35:30 AM
I think the potential of cryptos will be the determining factor in knowing it if its good ir not. Once it government regulations and safety nets are put in place its future in the economy will surely be good and more businesses will use or accept  cryptos. This is the right time to invest with cryptos while they are cheap and affordable do that when governments are ready to regulate cryptos you already have your portfolio.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 06, 2018, 11:34:35 AM
I think the future of cryptography is good. This technology will turn the world upside down)
Activity: 35
September 06, 2018, 11:33:02 AM
Crypto definitely has a future. Hard to imagine there will be another currency to the renowned analog once in case crypto won’t longer exist. What could that be?? Thua it’s will most probably be crypto, which ones, however, is hard to predict...
Activity: 110
September 06, 2018, 11:30:57 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

I do believe that cryptocurrency has a good future when it comes to investment. The currenct status of market is only one of the challenges that we are going to encounter. But as you plan to invest all your savings that will also put on risk the future of your family  is not a good idea.. In investing, you only have to invest the amount of money that you are willing to lose.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 11:22:54 AM
The crypt is the future, as well as for credit cards, in due time. Transactions without delays and without borders.
Not long ago, remember, there was a failure at the Visa and there were no transactions between the continents. With the crypt, this will not happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 11:20:24 AM
All the possible options that can only arise in the minds of people in a very strange way are only positive, despite the fact that now a lot of people have already lost their money in crypto-currencies, it's strange that now it is so.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 11:19:30 AM
For me i always believe in the future of cryptocurrencies. So it is a good and bright future for crypto in the future. Because many people will now joined and supports cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

I have a dream that one day crypto will be used everywhere for everyday transactions. Many people on here seem to agree with that sentiment but you should be careful with your savings, is it something you're okay with risking? that is a question only you can answer. I don't think your family deserves to be on the street for your bad investment decisions so I say stay away from crypto for now or until you can think rationally. perhaps choose less risky investment such as gold or silver.
Activity: 119
September 06, 2018, 11:14:59 AM
If the cryptographic market is still in its current state, I think we can still make money from it, though not so well. If the amount of investment increases, I think we will have a better and more active market today.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 09:38:18 PM
When you think of trading or investing, you probably think of stocks and bonds. You might also think of commodities, currencies and whatnot. But strolling into a mutual fund manager’s office and mentioning Bitcoins would probably get you an odd look, assuming he or she is not an avid reader of TechCrunch.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 09:36:28 PM
Crypto is good and has a good future, 100%. In no time, the potentials would be very visible.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
August 30, 2018, 09:34:48 PM
Good portfolio to make invest in cryptocurrency is not more than 5% , and we have to understanding more about the price action of crypto so we will know when best times to buy and sell it. Future of crypto is really good and in the long run the market cap will be going up to be multi trillion dollar.
Activity: 378
August 30, 2018, 09:34:00 PM
I think you just need to believe what bitcoin could bring your for the future of your family. Juts be very careful in dealing things in crypto and you must be strong for the market is volatile.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 08:57:39 PM
I don't see and think that crypto is bad in future. I believe that in will be an official currency in global, it will be applied formally in the wide world. Let we see now the world has a tendency to the digital in many side, and crypto comes with the system and becoming a trend of digital currency now.
Many people have been asking the same question and I really believe that the future of crypto will be as bright as the stars in the night sky. Many people are interested and continue to invest in crypto because they believe that it will be worth it. Crypto has been good to us. Right?
Activity: 378
August 30, 2018, 08:32:52 PM
I don't see and think that crypto is bad in future. I believe that in will be an official currency in global, it will be applied formally in the wide world. Let we see now the world has a tendency to the digital in many side, and crypto comes with the system and becoming a trend of digital currency now.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
August 30, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

There is nothing wrong with cryptocurrency. The problem is with the volatility of the coins and the emotions of the investors. If you choose on investing in crypto be sure to invest in trustworthy coins. Do research on what are the coins with high probability of rising. But btc and etc are coins with high chance of rising. Be smart enough in making decision on which coin.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 30, 2018, 08:16:51 PM
I think it's good enough. Crypto's future as an investment asset is very potential, some companies also exist that support crypto. even though currently the market is falling, but I always believe in long-term crypto projects.
copper member
Activity: 182
August 30, 2018, 08:12:18 PM
Crypto will bring us a good future if you are totally open minded and ready to invest of it, don't doubt the potential of crypto, this is our future someday.
Pages:
Jump to: