Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 45. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
August 30, 2018, 08:11:17 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
How much do you have for investment? If you have more than $5,000 you should go for it, Buy bitcoin and hodl for a very long time.
Looking forward to 2018, I always think that the crypto rate will not increase in 2018 as the exchange rate is currently falling rapidly. Until 2019, the future is unpredictable. Therefore, if the cryptocurrency develops in subsequent years, the debt market will be huge.
You're thinking about the short term, Think about the long term when you wanna invest money on cryptocurrencies.
Its hard to predict right now due to many issues need to be address and resolve.
Issues to be solved, Such as? As far as I'm concerned, There are no issues.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 30, 2018, 08:08:39 PM
Definitely the future of crypto is good. Don't panic be calm and hodl and you will get your remenuration in near future.
Right, the future of cryptocurrencies are very promising. But those that are totally useless coins/tokens will be eliminated in the near future so if you are up to investing your all life savings, see to it that you know very well or just few info about the coin that you are investing. Choose the coins that has been established and trusted by the community such as bitcoin. You'll never go wrong with bitcoin if you know what I mean.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 08:05:59 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

Its hard to predict right now due to many issues need to be address and resolve. But as what crypto agenda towards future regarding on cashless transaction as form of payment for goods and services I this k there's future lies ahead of us. First they should give solution to those issues specially between crypto and government side, so that by then investor will not hesitant to invest in if trust and security will be solve.
copper member
Activity: 322
August 30, 2018, 08:03:45 PM
future of crypto is very bright but it is always said that never keep you all money in one pocket. so i suggest to not invest with all your savings. first you need to understand about the market and investment strategy. so start with small amount and learn. never make such decision that one wrong decision bring you on street. just see the return from your initial investment first.
Activity: 205
August 30, 2018, 08:00:42 PM
Definitely the future of crypto is good. Don't panic be calm and hodl and you will get your remenuration in near future.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
August 30, 2018, 07:54:36 PM
"Future of crypto" is a very broad term, you can invest in the losers or in the winners, and it's up to you to pick the right ones. I personally believe the blockchain technology is going to be adopted industry-wise(already happening), long before we're going to have some sort of "standard payment"-crypto (as in, replaced normal payments). If you intend to invest, look for projects that does something real, and that has reason to be a crypto in the first place! avoid all these new transaction coins, bitcoin clones, over and over - bitcoin, monero, and utility are wise investments. these are just my opinions! noone can tell you exactly what to do, you must trust your own decisions!  Cheesy
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
August 30, 2018, 07:53:35 PM
I believe that  crypto has  it's potential  and grow  by  help of the community  Wink  so  we must  think that  cryto  will  good impact to the  society   in the long run as  you can see  there are many  of the companies out there  trying to adopt  bitcoin  that  soon will be  use  as currency  world wide  Wink
Activity: 120
August 30, 2018, 07:51:50 PM
Future crypto I am sure very nice because of the Bitcoin steadily rising prices. You can see that the year 2016 Bitcoin price is very low and is sure they will think the future is very good. Current and proven Bitcoin has value is very high.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
August 30, 2018, 07:48:14 PM
Looking forward to 2018, I always think that the crypto rate will not increase in 2018 as the exchange rate is currently falling rapidly. Until 2019, the future is unpredictable. Therefore, if the cryptocurrency develops in subsequent years, the debt market will be huge.
Everything are unpredictable, it rise today and it dumps by tomorrow. There is no assurance of having a bull run scenario this year and the coming years,  yes it is surprising to us and it will arrived which nobody knows when. Since we are in this trend for a long time,  it is better to enjoy it and continuously doing business everyday.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 07:43:33 PM
Activity: 120
August 30, 2018, 07:42:50 PM
You can invest with the money you have but I suggest not to invest all of your money in Cytto because the price is very uncertain, it is better to make a 50% decision to crypto 50% again invest in the real world with real goods
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
August 30, 2018, 07:41:47 PM
I also think cryptocurrency promising. I invest in her my money and believe that I can make a profit. But please don't need to invest everything you have. It's very unsafe. Especially if you have a family. You must manage your money wisely.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 07:36:03 PM
I highly don't recommend you to invest all your savings into the crypto, it's not about this industry has a good or bad future but it's about how risky it is. One thing that you have to know before investing your money into the crypto that the market is very volatile and speculative, you can lose your entire investment even just in one night so you might prepare for that, I think you have to find safer investment for example gold or property you may invest in crypto but I'm just advising you to invest maybe 50% of them while the rest go find safer one.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 07:35:11 PM
IMO, the future of cryptos after the sharp decline in exchange rates today will recover in the next month. Although the current market price is fast, certainly by the end of 2018 rates will recover. So that you should be patient and continue to hold until the end of 2018 to earn the profit.
Activity: 108
August 30, 2018, 07:33:29 PM
I am sure that future of crypto is very good. More and more people know about it, invest money and use it.
Activity: 158
August 30, 2018, 07:30:29 PM
If the coins will continue to grow in the crypto market then it will be good for us as bounty hunters. Thus it is a big help in the crypto market in order to continue its worth in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
IMPROVING HEALTHCARE, REDUCING COST, SAVING LIVES!
August 30, 2018, 07:25:20 PM
I strongly believe that cryptocurrency has a good future, you must have a strategy and knowledge in investing so that you do not experience losses, you must be sure that the coin you choose is a potential coin, and you want to invest in the long term or short term
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 07:19:19 PM
This is a very bad idea. You're risking your family's well-being. You cannot invest more than you can afford to lose. In this case, you are contraindicated to invest
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 30, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

Crypto is good investment but need to learn before you can decide, and do not relay to the people about your decision investing in crypto.

Putting your all your saving in crypto aren't advisable because you need to also to save fiat for your daily lives need with your family.

Wee need to accept so far crypto can't use to buy things or use as payment anywhere in the world why because have some country and businesses aren't accepting crypto as well ayment.

I suggest 50 percent on your saving goes into cryptocurrency 50 percen save it for the needs  of your family but the final decision is yours, Goodluck
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 07:15:08 PM
Cryptos still have a lot of potentials, if not, this forum would be empty, now there is a lot of FUD and misinformation, but if you are interested in the technology you will always be amazed at the possibilities offered by cryptos, it is very important that you understand why you want to be here, and above all you have to be patient with your investments.
Pages:
Jump to: