Pages:
Author

Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad? - page 46. (Read 6961 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 07:14:20 PM
I think the future of crypto will become nice. The largest economy in the world have accepted electronic money. Price of coin will rise. Crypto will be the development goal for the world economy in the future.
Activity: 672
August 30, 2018, 07:05:35 PM
I think it will be wonderful. After all, we are building this future together. Everything will depend on our actions now.
If you approach it quite wisely, the future will be good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 02:48:36 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think?
Invest only what you afford to lose.

Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad? 
I'm bullish to the future of crypto and it will never bad to an optimistic investor.

Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
Don't invest it all if you are doubting your decision.
You are right it is not good to put any kind of doubt in your investment as we can see crypto currency is getting wider and safer day by day, so no need to think twice while you are thinking about investing your money into crypto, best crypto for me is bitcoin, it has bigger profit and more demand, so stay stronger and just buy some of coin if you have money I will change your life someday.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 01:19:25 AM
It is still difficult to predict for this, now crypto is bad but we must remain optimistic that for the future crypto growth will be even better, we can only be patient and wait for crypto's revival
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
August 28, 2018, 01:18:20 AM
The future is very good as we move forward.  Crypto is the new digital currency and way we will do digital transactions of all sorts.  This is a new digital revolution and your in on the ground floor!   
Activity: 424
August 28, 2018, 01:14:11 AM
If we talk about the near future, now everything is not so smooth. The main reason is Scam projects.
Activity: 129
August 27, 2018, 04:04:24 PM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
I think cryptocurrecy is very good for the future, and this is a very good time for you to start investing, because now the price is going down but this is a step for the price to soar high, and a little suggest investing in bitcoin because it has good potential and the price is higher from other coins, and I hope to invest enough not to take risks to spend all your money to invest because prices always fluctuate profits are not always possible
copper member
Activity: 2
August 27, 2018, 03:46:58 PM
Personally, I treat it like a volatile investment ( Cry ) and balance it with less volatile investments. Diversify!
Activity: 292
August 27, 2018, 03:44:22 PM
I'm a little bit more pessimistic, but it's caused by the current situation on the market as I can see stable prices, but much lower than in February. Future will be absolutely better, the question is why exactly? It could be in 2 years, it could be in 10 years, it's so unsure when there will be the rocket.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 133
August 27, 2018, 03:43:14 PM
in any case, each of us knows that the future of the crypto currency is great, because already today mankind has vivid examples of a more practical use of crypto currency, rather than real money. But what is happening today in the crypto-currency market, This is most likely the abuse and artificial manipulation of large holders of crypto currency.
Activity: 77
August 27, 2018, 03:43:04 PM
the future of crypto is in my opinion good, because it is tech that is needed and will be used in the future. I compare it with the internet. I don't know when it will be used and accepted world wide, but i can say that it will probably be used. So the future is definitely good in my opninion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
August 27, 2018, 03:41:08 PM
I don't think you should make such an important decision just with the advice of a few strangers on the internet, for some reason they always say to invest what you are willing to lose, as the market is extremely volatile, now we are seeing a lot of FUD and speculation, but prices are recovering and are rising again, so do your own research and invest very carefully, because you are going to put that money at risk.

And before it happens, many tears will be shed for lost money.
The market is young (I mean low capitalization) and full of opportunities. Big money will come in cryptocurrencies as soon as there will be legislative clarity on the part of the largest states. And this will be the end of big volatility.
Enjoy the moment Smiley
Activity: 126
August 27, 2018, 03:37:01 PM
as has already been mentioned countless times in this forum, do not invest more than you are willing to lose, since the volatility of the market makes this a very high possibility, of course, you can also multiply your investment x10 if you hit the right currency, but there is always the risk of losing everything, is not worth putting the future of your family in this.
Activity: 294
August 27, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

I think in any case in the future the crypto currency will develop, but it will not be known how soon this will happen. Do not wait for the result in a short time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
August 27, 2018, 03:29:02 PM
We can not 100% take a perfect decision always and the reason is things get changed with the time. No one knows what the future is for crypto currency. Some of them might just judge it based on the current situation and some of them might just predict it according to the use of it after near future. May be the investment is good as long as crypto currencies are here to stay. The day they went down is the day our decision gets altered.

So imagine, may regret this decision as soon as the future comes in. However there could be the 2nd thing or future where things are pretty normal too. But evening is just out of thin air, so just take one and start investing into.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 27, 2018, 03:24:29 PM
I think it is good for good projects, hope and believe garbage ones will be history.
Activity: 98
August 27, 2018, 03:23:37 PM
The eventual fate of digital money is great in spite of it confronting challenges at the display. In any case, you ought to learn aptitudes in exchanging crypto before taking the plunge. Decent and talented customers can win all the more notwithstanding when the market is down. Simply take as much time as necessary and attempt it a little bit at a time and you will arrive. Crypto on a brief span has gotten a considerable measure of accomplishment so we can securely accept it's future is protected. I will encourage you not to put every one of your reserve funds on crypto, simply utilize some portion of it to put resources into crypto and sit tight for what's to come.
Activity: 18
August 27, 2018, 02:51:34 PM
none! It's great! I think when the regulation comes crypto will become a good space for anybody to invest. That's when we won't see this crazy amount of scam ICOs all over. But for now it's a little bit complicated
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
August 27, 2018, 02:50:57 PM
I don't think you should make such an important decision just with the advice of a few strangers on the internet, for some reason they always say to invest what you are willing to lose, as the market is extremely volatile, now we are seeing a lot of FUD and speculation, but prices are recovering and are rising again, so do your own research and invest very carefully, because you are going to put that money at risk.
copper member
Activity: 95
August 27, 2018, 02:49:23 PM
I think it's a bad idea to invest all money. You should explore this sphere firstly. I mean cryptocurrency and investing. And if you decide to invest in crypto you should invest only half of money which can't influate on your future life.
Pages:
Jump to: