Pages:
Author

Topic: future of NEO - page 15. (Read 3172 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 07:22:41 PM
NEO can repeat Ethereum's way and may become a one of the most popular projects soon . I guess it will reach 500$ this year , which makes NEO a perfect option to invest .
NEO have an impressive market performance that really attract large numbers investors to be with this coin, it's growing  movement may really affect the whole crypto market from keep on growing. Believing that NEO will be one of the big altcoins aside from Ethereum.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 06:56:39 PM
NEO can repeat Ethereum's way and may become a one of the most popular projects soon . I guess it will reach 500$ this year , which makes NEO a perfect option to invest .
I also expect that, I can see clearly that NEO is a very good project for investment this year
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
February 18, 2018, 06:47:47 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 06:39:23 PM
Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance

Have you heard that NEO is often called the second Ethereum? As for me this crypto has got even the better potential than ETH. I am sure it has all the chances to reach once (in 1-2 years) its maximum, something between 500 and even 1000 dollars per a coin.
I agree with you. Because Neo used it herself and liked the speed of work even more than an ethereum, but it should be noted that it is not so massive as an ethereum, so there may be problems with the delay in the future. But I wish her X10 because I also keep her in her portfolio
Activity: 434
February 18, 2018, 06:35:13 PM
I believe in the future NEO will compete fairly with ETH. NEO and ETH competition will be fierce as more and more ICO projects are deployed on the NEO platform which is very successful when being traded. NEO is well supported by China's largest crypto market, which is a very solid foundation for NEO to achieve new value.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 06:28:50 PM
NEO is all about making their tech ready for Smart Economy:Tokenizing Assets, Creating Smart Contracts, Certificates, Building Digital Identities, Legal Compliance. One of the most notable aspects of NEO is its support of a large number of programming languages, such as C#, Java, Go and Python. I hold NEO for a long time yet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 06:23:44 PM
Neo is a very promising crypto currency, with the relatives of the Ethereum. Many investors use Neo, and so I think that the price will only grow. I can not say how much Neo will be worth by the end of the year, but this coin surely comes to the top.
Activity: 240
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 06:14:19 PM
Because of Chinese New Year, there is a NEO-giveaway on twitter...

The giveaway is linked to numbers of the Year of the Dog...

349 -- 3, 4, 9.

https://twitter.com/BlockchainNeo/status/965248937488797696

^ SCAM

BEWARE OF THESE SCAMS,  THEY ARE CONSTANT

Never send crypto to anyone claiming to gift you back,  or a day will come when you will realize how big some of this tech is,  and you will be kicking yourself
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
February 12, 2018, 06:30:52 AM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Have you heard that NEO is often called the second Ethereum? As for me this crypto has got even the better potential than ETH. I am sure it has all the chances to reach once (in 1-2 years) its maximum, something between 500 and even 1000 dollars per a coin.
Activity: 238
BAANX - https://baanx.com
February 10, 2018, 10:39:07 AM
If we talk about the prospects of NEO in 2018, then the price of these coins is likely to reach $ 100 per coin and above. This will be facilitated by the advantages of the crypto currency described above, as well as NEO news about cooperation with the Chinese authorities and partnership with the TOP global companies in the field of software and communications.  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 822
February 10, 2018, 09:36:21 AM
Neo coin is has a very good background and the future of it is bright i don't know you don't need gas to send out token on it unlike ethereum and bitcoin you can send out token without worrying about gas to use. The speed also is amazing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 08:28:06 AM
To answer this question, you do not need to practice analytics, you just need to answer - and what future for China? =)
Activity: 347
February 10, 2018, 08:27:32 AM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance

I think you have nothing to worry about.
NEO is a pretty good coin and soon I think it will reach high levels if it can break the resistance of $ 150.
Activity: 305
February 10, 2018, 08:25:55 AM
i hear that NEO is banned by chinesee government it's seem bad future but nothing is impossible,who know?
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 10, 2018, 08:23:28 AM
The eyes of the world are on the outcome of the battle between the innovation of Chinese blockchain communities and their government’s regulatory actions, but that does not lessen the potential or prospects of Neo, and its attractiveness to any step into the future.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
February 10, 2018, 08:00:37 AM
I think NEO can be a good choice for a long time investment. In my opinion, it has the necessary potential to reach better prices in the future and also I think its popularity is increasing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
February 10, 2018, 05:27:25 AM
The Chinese government supports Neo, the country's cryptographic money. Prohibition news is not real, it's a complete lie. Neo is a constantly valued coin. Popular among Chinese citizens.

What do you mean chinese country supports NEO? They let exchanges trade NEO only? or what happens there exactly? Sorry my questions, but it is difficult to get news about china
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
February 09, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
Many investors use Neo, this coin is very attractive for many investors. I think that Neo is a very promising coin, and now it is really underestimated.
Invest NEO now then we will profit tomorrow or day after tomorrow, I am sure with various advantages of NEO then all investor will like invest to NEO and for us of course hope price keep going up, and I estimate if bitcoin price this year can reach $ 25k then NEO price will reach $ 750.
Activity: 336
February 09, 2018, 04:12:25 PM
NEO doesnt belong to one country just people who created NEO are from China, as u see NEO is increasing every day I am sure that in next years China will stop their ban for cryptocurrency and NEO will be at the top 5 coins.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
February 09, 2018, 04:11:06 PM
NEO is one of the most undervalued coin in the market,the fact that is has better and advance technology than ethereum people wont see it unless they did some research because people doesnt want to waste their time reading whitepapers.NEO has a good platform like ethereum,also it has a good community like what bitcoin have today,which makes neo a solid coin which can easily adopt to any situation in the market,i want to see neo at the top of all the cryptocurrencies because it has a lot of potentials and room to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: