Pages:
Author

Topic: future of NEO - page 18. (Read 3172 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 06:03:31 PM
After these statements of the Chinese government, the price of the NEO only grew. I do not take into account today's fall. Since now the whole market as a whole is red, not only NEO. So, in my opinion, the Chinese government is supportive of Chinese projects that try to at least partially be legal. Many projects based on the NEO platform are proof of this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
February 01, 2018, 05:55:46 PM
History when have robbed the exchange. Has surprised me how quickly NEO has won back back falling. I consider the possibility to buy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
February 01, 2018, 05:53:25 PM
NEO is a very promising coin. They cooperate with the authorities of the People's Republic of China, they also have agreements with some companies in the field of communications and software, including with Microsoft. NEO has a great future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 01, 2018, 05:50:48 PM
NEO is a very promising coin. I think that this year, thanks to this coin, you can multiply your capital several times. I already bought a few coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 05:48:26 PM
NEO is NEP-5 based token. In present time, it is still growing but i don't see it falling in the future. The chinese blockchain has a great potential because many coins are now colaborating with the NEO blockchain. I have also invested in neo because i believe it will be one of the greatest blockchains of the world.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 05:32:37 PM
There is no doubt about the progressive future of NEO. ERC20 tokens are rocking ATM. However, its a matter of time with NEO will surpass in the domain of ICOs.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 05:21:20 PM
Well, it was not NEO that the Chinese government ban. They are quite loyal always treated this platform. Nothing bad happens to NEO. If China officially supports another coin as national, then the fall of the exchange rate is possible. But not necessarily this fall will be long. Even in this case, NEO can keep its high position.
Activity: 135
Decentralized Transportation Solution
February 01, 2018, 04:47:08 PM
I think Neo is a coin with a solid future. The declining process could be a buying opportunity for Neo.
I believe this year it will show its ups and prove itself.
Activity: 504
umachit.fund
February 01, 2018, 04:33:56 PM
NEO is constantly resistant despite adverse developments. I have an investment in NEO. NEO will be $ 300 and I will continue until by then.

Activity: 55
February 01, 2018, 04:28:07 PM
I see so many ERC20 based ICOs done by Asian teams. I wonder why they are not doing it on Neo platform? Thanks.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 03:47:20 PM
I mean what if China bans everything as we hear, what will be the future of NEO?
Thanks
China will not ban NEO, I suppose. It has the cool perspective. Watch this latest video devoted to the investments into NEO. It might prompt you the answers on some questions about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miQ9BcfNBT8
Activity: 30
Merit: 6
January 31, 2018, 03:09:39 PM
That's probably the biggest reason why NEO will be successful.
China wants to regulate crypto instead of banning it because crypto is huge for the future. NEO/onchain wants to work with Chinese government to build the ecosystem for China, and I think that's why NEO will keep growing.

Neo should have a bright future, will probably have a nice increase in price during 2018. Nice tech and platform. The only problem I have with Neo is that it is kinda centralized...
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
quarkchain.io
January 31, 2018, 03:04:45 PM
Neo should have a bright future, will probably have a nice increase in price during 2018. Nice tech and platform. The only problem I have with Neo is that it is kinda centralized...
Explain to me in more detail what you mean when you say that NEO is centralized? Is it because of state control? or are there any other reasons?
bul
Activity: 40
January 31, 2018, 02:34:51 PM
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
January 31, 2018, 02:07:19 PM
Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance

I think NEO has a good and satisfying price curve in the market. In my opinion, it is still a young coin and it has a long way to go. Also I think it has a good potential to reach better prices in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
January 31, 2018, 01:47:52 PM
NEO has some sort of strategy independent of bitcoins. Bitcoin is growing, NEO - is falling. Bitcoin falls - Neo grows. Very interesting trend for trade.
Of course in this case there is an interest during the trade. But only if the project itself develops further, potential investors can get a much larger profit than to trade and profit from the difference in price. To date, Neo has shown good results, and especially some token that is on its platform. I mean for example Apheline.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
January 31, 2018, 01:44:26 PM
NEO has some sort of strategy independent of bitcoins. Bitcoin is growing, NEO - is falling. Bitcoin falls - Neo grows. Very interesting trend for trade.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
January 31, 2018, 01:06:53 PM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Think positive about NEO and keep going if you have faith and good analyze. Every coin has future but we don't know when will happen and how high can reach the top. Real market in every perspective ( stock, currency, crypto, etc ) is not a good way to make money but until now survive and still have trust from people around the world. Never lost faith and good luck with you.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 01:00:04 PM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
This has already had a major impact on NEO in terms of prices.People are loosing their trust on the credibility of NEO coin and sale has already decreased.I fear this is the start of the end of one coin as we what impact china has on the world and With this situation of market it will be difficult for small coins to recover from that impact.
Activity: 546
January 31, 2018, 08:22:30 AM
With the NEO project, I think it's not so simple. Because if I'm not mistaken it has a Chinese origin, which means that it is not quite legal, because the Chinese government has several times tried to close the bitcoin on its territory
Pages:
Jump to: