Pages:
Author

Topic: future of NEO - page 17. (Read 3172 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
February 09, 2018, 06:29:13 AM
Neo is the best investment i have done in recent price fall . I bought around 15 Neo using binance by keeping Neo in binanace will get 3 to 4 gas per month its really good profit . One gas around 40$ . Even if i am getting 2.5 gas its 100$ profit . More than that lot of ICO coming based on Neo blockchain technology.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 05:08:41 AM
The biggest project from China succeeds in maintaining its price despite all the crises. I will not be surprised if one day comes with the same fame as the ethereum.
I think it is a very good project and everybody should invest neo Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 03:33:35 AM
Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance

I think given the appetite for Crypto in Asia, regardless of Gov crackdowns, Neo will be in the not too distant future have a similar value to Etherium, even though it has a much greater circulating supply.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 03:17:21 AM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
Neo has a good future becuse it has been consistent and stable in terms of value. I think NEO will be the incoming rival of Ethereum and will compete in top 5 altcoin in coinmarketcap. Hoping for more profitafter 2018.
Activity: 111
February 09, 2018, 03:03:24 AM
I think NEO can be a great crypto because it has a lot of interesting features. We have to see what China Government will do with ICO.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 09, 2018, 03:03:09 AM
I think NEO does look like the ETH of China, but the people currently facing the NEO are overseas, and other Asian countries, such as South Korea and Japan, are also very optimistic about NEO.
Activity: 364
February 09, 2018, 03:01:28 AM
NEO brands itself as the Blockchain for the Smart Economy. NEO continues to catch the attention of crypto-enthusiasts across the globe, the future looks bright. NEO has achieved success in the cryptocoin world.
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 02:51:07 AM
Good news is Bianance is gonna support NEP5 Neo token
Lots of Neo based ICOs will be listed on world's biggest cypto exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 02:34:36 AM
I see so many ERC20 based ICOs done by Asian teams. I wonder why they are not doing it on Neo platform? Thanks.
Now trend changing there is lots of ICO coming based on NEO platform its really great move for NEO . Instead neo is giving gas for holding that is again one more great feature from NEO . Which is showing its having more ability than ethereum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
February 09, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
Recent some ICO projects they converted Erc20 or ethereum project to neo based projects and it clearly states Chinese based investors are more interested in Neo based projects . So neo is having huge potentiality in 2018 even china plans to regulate Neo might be in safer zone.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 02:28:28 AM
Neo are Ethereum of China, and the Neo future are great. I can see that now a lot of ico done by Neo platform, good project as Long as Neo not break the rules and follow the China’s regulations and I think No big issues for Neo. The solid team of Neo can achieve good future for long run. I believe that Neo will touch $500 in years 2018  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
February 09, 2018, 02:12:10 AM
Since many believe in neo, I already think that this crypto currency has a great future and will continue to grow. I put it in first place among the rest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
February 09, 2018, 01:57:00 AM
Colleagues, what do you think about the competition from Ethereum and EOS?
The Ethereum will be updated, and soon NEO will not have advantages.
What will the gows of China do when the ETH will switch from mining to POS Huh
EMV
Activity: 183
February 09, 2018, 01:37:24 AM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
Long ago I watch NEO, after the analysis of Red Pulse decided to analyse properly NEO for a long-term outlook, it is better to understand than it Ethereum and why behind it the future. NEO is a platform for writing a smart of contracts. All functions which are provided by Ethereum are in NEO. It is called the Chinese Ethereum. NEO will work by the principle of PoS. For commission of transactions it is necessary to pay the commission in the form of Gas, as well as in Ethereum, 1000 NEO will generate 0,5 Gas a day. Over time Gas will also bargain at the exchange.
50 million tokens from the produced 100 million are blocked through the clever contract, it will be possible to use in a year after start, and it on October 16, 2017. This part is not intended for trade at the exchange but only for long-term support of the NEO projects. Plans for their distribution.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 12:14:50 AM
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
Where did you get the information about Chinese government banned NEO ?Can you supply me with the link ?
I think NEO has a good future, it's the best blockchain project in China.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
February 08, 2018, 11:55:09 PM
I don't know why so many people is so sure that NEO will be the next ETH?! Personally, I think that, for example, Syscoin deserves more attention. Take a look in technical details and decide for yourself. NEO, in my opinion, is like one project from many.
Activity: 99
February 08, 2018, 11:38:51 PM
NEO isn't going anywhere but up. I see a project that will coexist with Eth. We are seeing more and more ICO's go the NEO route and I believe this is just the beginning.

Thing with China is, they ban everything. Every year there is a new "China Ban" and every year things go back to normal.
Activity: 182
February 08, 2018, 09:45:36 PM
I strongly believe in the future of NEO, the possibility of NEO could go beyond ETH. So, I keep NEO for long term. Looking at the current price is very good to start investing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
February 08, 2018, 07:17:39 PM
NEO, China has caused a huge disruption in the world in nearly all sectors. Technological advancements and uptake coupled with a huge local market and an enabling political environment have produced global giants in the various economic sectors. The drop in coin price in the cryptocurrency community is also Applicable to NEO so the future is unpredictable for now since we can not even predict Bitcoin or Ethereum for the now.
Activity: 132
February 01, 2018, 06:08:58 PM
Neo is in top form even in China has ban for crypto imagine in that day when crypto ll be free in China, what would happen ? NEO at the moon ?
Pages:
Jump to: