Pages:
Author

Topic: future of NEO - page 16. (Read 3172 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 04:02:38 PM
Many investors use Neo, this coin is very attractive for many investors. I think that Neo is a very promising coin, and now it is really underestimated.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 09, 2018, 03:58:45 PM
It's really hard to know but in my opinion I think NEO has very good potential and bright future because it's a favorite cryptocurrency of Chinese people. NEO is China Ethereum and it's being supported a lot by China. Maybe it'll reach to top 5 very soon cause at the moment it's being no.7 on the coinmarketcap and it doesn't stop climbing and increasing its rank Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 03:47:16 PM
There are many rumors about NEO. Some say that NEO will get government support and everything will be OK. Others argue that this is only the desire of the henchmen of the NEO, but in fact the Chinese government will create some kind of another coin. And NEO will play the second violin. But this is all conjecture. Now we see a good development of the platform.
Activity: 204
February 09, 2018, 03:38:03 PM
Neo can surely do something about the ban in china,they could easily move to other location so they wont be bothered by any regulations of their country,these bans are proving that these chinse are the most greedy race who ever lived in the world,chinese are famous in copying's others work,copyright infrigement is their specialty,so theres nothing about new to this ban.
Activity: 186
February 09, 2018, 03:12:48 PM
Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance
Chinese can easily move to another place,in hongkong or in south korea that would be better for the developers of NEO,because i believe NEO is the most undervalued coin in the market given that it has better technology than ethereum and has the same community to what bitcoin's had,still most of the people doesnt care about this coin,because they dont have time to look into its technology!
Activity: 546
February 09, 2018, 02:40:00 PM
NEO is a fairly promising project that is supported by the Chinese government, but it's just rumors, I can not find more exact information on the Internet, but I think that's exactly the case.
Activity: 336
February 09, 2018, 02:33:33 PM
I believe that NEO will become very successful soon.Not only do we see a growing support among developers and startups, but also a great interest from a large number of curious bigger scale corporations. NEO's technology, including the one-block-finality, high transaction speed and support of multiple programming languages, seem to be very welcomed in the already established industries. A lot of events are expected in March.Although, everything is not predictable.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
February 09, 2018, 02:17:43 PM
the future of NEO I see will be the same as Bitcoin, the price will increase very high. because I think now that many people are starting to invest in NEO, therefore I believe the price NEO will increase in the future even NEO can beat Ethereum and Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
NEO has a really bright future ahead, tech wise is one the most advanced, more and more projects are adopting the NEO platform. Hopefully by the end of the year NEO will reach a value close to $800-$100 and Gas probably close to 200$. Hodling NEO for the very long run!
Activity: 336
February 09, 2018, 11:51:58 AM
NEO now is the most promising altcoins . It has huge capacity it keeps raising and it will get top 5 in next month.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
February 09, 2018, 11:50:35 AM
I love ethereum as my investment in cryptocurrency and I still hold my ethereum as my long-term investment.
Besides ethereum, I also started looking at other altcoins and I was interested to buy some NEOs as my additional assets.
I began to study the NEO details, noticed the graph of its value movements in the cryptocurrency market and also followed the growing popularity of NEO platforms among other altcoins.
Based on what I have learned about NEO I am sure that NEO will develop well and compete with ethereum in the future.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 11:49:18 AM
I am investing in Neo as well but their GitHub repositories (https://github.com/neo-project/neo/graphs/contributors) show very limited activities!? I am wondering how would Neo Dev team really develop the platform with just a few commits? Maybe I am looking at an incorrect project?

I knew it's not right to compare Neo (less than 10 commits from each developer) to Etherium (more than between 10-2,000 commits from each developer), but we are expecting Neo to reach the state (even 50%) that Etherium is having now, and with too little development contributions to Neo project, this dream may be too far from happening!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
eHarvestHub
February 09, 2018, 11:44:07 AM
Future of NEO is realted to Future of China in cryptocurrencies. I think China will grow up although NEO will grow up too.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
February 09, 2018, 11:21:00 AM
Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance
Excuse me? Why would Chinese government has any major influence on NEO?
There is no doubt NEO will expand a lot in 2018, since lots of projects will be built on it.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 11:20:50 AM
Neo showed stunning growth over the past couple of days - the NEO rate jumped from 65 to 110.
Quotes showed impressive growth and the price made a massive false breakout of the demand zone and was firmly entrenched above the support zone.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 09, 2018, 11:20:17 AM
I think NEO price can reach $1000 by the end of the year.
I also believe in this coin and I think that it has a very high potential for growth, I see that at least NEO should be equal in price to the Ethereum. And this price we must achieve this year!
Activity: 378
February 09, 2018, 11:05:45 AM
The NEO has bright future for long investment. I thing neo price can reach $900 by the end of year 2018.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 09, 2018, 10:57:46 AM
I think it is one of the best coins to invest at the moment. It is "Chineese Ethereum" and it has a great amount of interesting features. Also it is more practical and functional than Ethereum.

NEO, VeChain, QTUM, and the ICO XinFin (XDCE) that have very close ties to the Chinese market, and are aiming for compliance as their strategy to get adopted by the Chinese government and in Asia, are all good investments.
Activity: 1078
February 09, 2018, 10:49:10 AM
I think it is one of the best coins to invest at the moment. It is "Chineese Ethereum" and it has a great amount of interesting features. Also it is more practical and functional than Ethereum.
Activity: 322
February 09, 2018, 10:43:02 AM
I believe NEO will have a good future and be one of the TOP 10 coins in coinmarketcap. The project is very promising, and it develops very rapidly.
Pages:
Jump to: