Pages:
Author

Topic: future of NEO - page 21. (Read 3172 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 11:43:29 AM
Smart contracts are the future of blockchains and Ethereum has proven this and catapulted itself to the position of the second most valuable cryptocurrency. NEO is the next generation smart contracts platform and this coupled with the huge home market in China will make NEO one of the biggest currencies in 2018
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 11:36:28 AM
All these events and rumors coming from the east have a great influence on the market situation, but I think that the future in this coin is definitely there and soon we will see what will happen to her
Activity: 528
January 30, 2018, 11:26:13 AM
There are more and more ICOs using NEO as payment will be coming this year. That will raise the price up. Now, during the correction on the market, is a good time to get some of it. I believe that in near future the price can go as high as USD500-700. You should surely keep it in your portfolio as long term investment. Very promising perspectives
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 11:24:54 AM
I see the future of NEO will be the same as ethereum, so I think NEO is perfect for investment.
I think the future of NEO is not just the same as ethereum can even exceed it, because NEO has technology that is more advanced than ethereum and NEO also has a great developer.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
January 30, 2018, 11:21:27 AM
Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance

I do not really know the development of neo coins, which is clear at this time the market is red. but you can try for other altcoin, there are many options now and its value is quite cheap. maybe you can try to buy some altcoin like eth, waves, gvt etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 11:12:12 AM
Trust me NEO will become TOP 4 currency by market cap in 2018. No one can stop this. Lot's of project & ICO based on NEO. It's just started. SEE eth previous year. How they growing ?? So NEO will grow also, it's growing now. We must get the benefits of this in near future.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
January 30, 2018, 11:03:17 AM
The most important is that Chinese government did not ban NEO, but some ICOs. I see no reason for panic so far. NEO is moving forward, as it should be doing, and I predict very bright future for it.
Activity: 112
January 30, 2018, 11:02:47 AM
What NEO has some how managed to do is to be able to survive under the Chinese government ban. This is interesting as ICO are continuing to be launched on NEO and many of these ICOs are chinese owned.

NEO must be complying with the government and is sharing with the government all information about their users. We can either see this as a bad thing or a wonderful transparency taking place.

But whatever it is, the Chinese government is tolerating NEO and is allowing NEO to flourish.

I opine NEO to reach $1000 in 2018.

If you have not gotten into NEO, you should.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
January 30, 2018, 10:58:59 AM
NEO’s uptake has increased steadily as has its price and market valuation. This trend is expected to be kept up in 2018 and investors are lining up to take advantage of this in 2018. NEO is a superior cryptocurrency with an exceptional blockchain platform .......NEO’s association with Onchain is one of the reasons many investors foresee a very bright future for NEO. While some continue to confuse the two, they are two distinct entities with each catering to its niche market. Onchain is an independent entity that is venture-backed and that help business enterprises incorporate blockchain technology into their operations. Onchain was a spinoff from NEO when the developers realized that they needed to separate the digital currency from the blockchain development team. Onchain has developed an architecture for enterprise blockchain solution known as DNA and it has worked with many businesses to unveil the benefits of the blockchain platform. The growth of Onchain has however aided the course for NEO as it creates extra traction and interest from enterprises as well as its clients.
Activity: 15
January 30, 2018, 10:56:06 AM
I believe it. But if can, you should try Arcblock. I think it is so bright!
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 30, 2018, 10:55:53 AM
I see the future of NEO will be the same as ethereum, so I think NEO is perfect for investment.
Activity: 19
January 30, 2018, 10:49:35 AM
сryptographic encryption methods network and the lack of control from the state make this currency very attractive.
Activity: 227
January 30, 2018, 10:40:03 AM
for now only the patience that we need and believe the future NEO will experience a very pantastic price.
Activity: 154
January 30, 2018, 10:32:36 AM
Go to the moon bro  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 30, 2018, 10:31:45 AM
I was joined in neo airdrop. I think neo has good future. They suffer many rewards which interest follower to join. So, I decide to join in neo  Wink
Activity: 336
January 30, 2018, 10:28:00 AM
I also believe in the future of NEO. Its price is good now to invest and I am looking forward to x2 or x3.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 30, 2018, 10:19:45 AM
NEO is currently not a Chinese currency, so there is no need to worry about it.
NEO is very popular in Asia, it is supported by many Asian countries, and there are more and more ICO projects based on NEO, so NEO is the next ETH.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
January 30, 2018, 05:04:13 AM
I mean what if China bans everything as we hear, what will be the future of NEO?
Thanks
There is a total difference between ICO and coin that is already in the market. Obviously, NEO has a great future and recently we have started seeing some bull momentum for the coin. With a great team, Chinese government is the least of the problem for NEO, so if you are considering an investment, it is a risk worth taking. Also, if China wants to ban everything, they can go ahead even though I have no idea where you got the news of banning everything from.
EMV
Activity: 183
January 30, 2018, 05:03:30 AM
Hi All,

Given the Chinese govt bans, what is the future of NEO?

Thanks in advance
NEO continues to draw attention of cryptocurrency enthusiasts worldwide, and therefore the future of the project looks surely. Recently the company announced cooperation with AdEx owing to which the first use of Dapp-technology (decentralized application) on NEO blockchain platform will become possible.

Besides, the Shanghai research firm on the market of China, Red Pulse, announced plans of creation of the special research platform. It will be based to the NEO 2.0 platform. The Red Pulse company will become the first ICO which will be started with NEO use. It is reported that the platform will allow readers to use digital currency as remuneration for analysts and other active participants of the project. The new token under the name of $RPX working for NEO will become this currency.

Other interesting development of NEO is NEST — the first "clever" blockchain. NEST is based on NEO which uses clever contracts. The project is designed to facilitate communication between the parties, carrying out this or that operation as traditional intermediaries often bear big risks.
Activity: 97
January 30, 2018, 04:52:14 AM
NEO tech is good enough to attract overseas ICO too. they are the 2nd best platform right now.
Pages:
Jump to: