Pages:
Author

Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace - page 15. (Read 24691 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Something qualitative in the world of crypto currency. I think that your project will be appreciated in the broad masses, because the anonymous operations, the more valuable is the work in this area.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Security was main concern, Ethereum meta can resolve that very good. I will follow and support this project.
Activity: 322
Wow, this looks promising and interesting. Security features added to Ethereum network. I hope this project succeed. Excellent roadmap and whitepaper. Great job Smiley
Activity: 60
Interesting idea! my question is Who is the team behind the coin?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The project idea is good, so dev show us how you plan achieve this, somebody said that some great things are born from a great idea expressed in precisely words so go ahead and make this project grows 
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
Activity: 131
We will launch an airdrop with these simple rules:

1. Make a comment on Ethereum Meta Bitcointalk thread on why you like/interested in Ethereum Meta project: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
2. Join and bring 2 more people to our telegram community: https://t.me/ethereummeta.
Two people that you are referred need to send a personal message with your name in it to us on Telegram. (They need to be in the group when we start airdropping ETHM)

How to submit.
Send the following information to [email protected]:

1. A link to your Bitcointalk comment.
2. Your name on telegram
3. Your ETH wallet address to receive the airdrop.

The Airdrop will be proceeded after ICO (Round-3)

Activity: 140
True, maybe the method "bring two people and get rewarded with the airdrop" will work?
Activity: 196
I think that this project needs more publicity, maybe it is possible to do a small airdrop, so other people will be involved in the project too?
I am excited about this project! This community is so different from other projects. I like that devs are very considerate and it does not focus only on marketing the project.

Ethereum Meta is definitely a Gem from so many standpoints:
1. Low Total Supply (Price will rise much easier)
2. Devs are very responsive and supportive
3. It is already listed on Exchanges even on ICO stage (I personally have not seen that before)
4. The whole idea of Anonymous E-Market Place is incredible, I think it will be very useful to offer true decentralization along to upcoming regulations from different countries.
5. Since it is based on Ethereum Blochain the price of the ETHM will rise together with ETH hence Ethereum Meta can bring a significant fortune to early adopters.

Thank you!
We a glad to have you in our community!

We do want to deliver a real product that will be used in every-day basis. We believe Anonymous E-Market Platform is a beneficial implementation of the untraceable transaction which will give the user back their rights to privacy.
Looks like interesting coin. Untraceable transactions is always attractive. Followed you, sounds very interesting, the E-Market accessible by Tor Browser will be definitely a groundbreaking achievement in privacy. Already bought some tokens and now following development, please keep us posted and good luck.

We are glad to have you in our community! Nowadays, we are working on the backend, we will keep our community updated on our development.
I am excited about this project! This community is so different from other projects. I like that devs are very considerate and it does not focus only on marketing the project.

Ethereum Meta is definitely a Gem from so many standpoints:
1. Low Total Supply (Price will rise much easier)
2. Devs are very responsive and supportive
3. It is already listed on Exchanges even on ICO stage (I personally have not seen that before)
4. The whole idea of Anonymous E-Market Place is incredible, I think it will be very useful to offer true decentralization along to upcoming regulations from different countries.
5. Since it is based on Ethereum Blochain the price of the ETHM will rise together with ETH hence Ethereum Meta can bring a significant fortune to early adopters.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Looks like interesting coin. Untraceable transactions is always attractive. Followed you, sounds very interesting, the E-Market accessible by Tor Browser will be definitely a groundbreaking achievement in privacy. Already bought some tokens and now following development, please keep us posted and good luck.
Hey, guys, I was thinking, maybe it is better to apply to another exchange, for example, Coin Exchange?
What do you think?

Hi! It is possible, but CoinExchange requires 1.5 BTC listing fee. We already asked about listing and they approved, it is only a matter of gathering required funds.

I also agree that CoinExchange will add more liquidity to this project, probably it is a good idea to list Ethereum Meta on other exchanges..
Hey, guys, I was thinking, maybe it is better to apply to another exchange, for example, Coin Exchange?
What do you think?

Hi! It is possible, but CoinExchange requires 1.5 BTC listing fee. We already asked about listing and they approved, it is only a matter of gathering required funds.
What do you think?
I just went through the pages of this thread and was surprised on how educated the devs are and how they operatively handle any issue.

You made me one of your believers! I want to help to add value by investing some ETH to this project!

Good luck with development and surprise us in the future!
They have started developing the platform in December 2017, it is obvious that the anonymous E-Market Place needs a token to make an untraceable transaction.
If you read all the information provided carefully you can understand that Ethereum Meta is a foundation of the Platform. (Like in any DEX)

The fact from the crypto history:
Even in the beginning of cryptocurrency people were calling Bitcoin a scam. But now we can see who was smart enough to see the value and invest made a great fortune!

I am the earliest believer in this project and I always do my own research before going into something that is why I stopped caring in what other people say and make my own decisions.

I believe in this project! Etheren Meta's Team, please do not be discouraged by some peoples comments, there are always will be haters...

I will invest more into this and good luck with development!

Thank you! We are always glad to have early supporters!
There are always will be haters, we are not afraid of that.

Just to make clear for our members, we decided to list ETHM in DEXs to give our early adopters a chance to make a fortune.

We deliberately not market Ethereum Meta, since we want healthy growth of the value. To achieve that we purposefully not doing any airdrops.
There are two ways to add value to the token: our bounty program or investments.

You are right that our main goal is to develop Anonymous E-Market Place where Ethereum Meta will be a foundation for untraceable transactions.
Basically, ETHM will be used to facilitate obfuscation of the transactions along with the smart contracts that reinforce a business model of buying/selling the goods.

We are working hard on the development of the Platform, please stay tuned and follow us and we will keep you updated on our development.

Pages:
Jump to: