Pages:
Author

Topic: Game of Thrones - Who will rule? Odds and betting discussion [Odds updated!] - page 25. (Read 27539 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
It is time for a guessing game!

Who do you think saved Jaime Lannister from Drogon, when he tried to attack Daenarys?

I have a strong feeling it was Jon Snow. They need Jaime to be a hostage to get Cersei's attention and also to negotiate terms with her.

Yes, I think its better for Jons Snow to save him or together with Tyrion. But still I am clueless about it. Smiley I am a big fan of this show. Very excited every Sunday  or the day after.

How can you be so blonde? Jon wasn't there it was bron who saved him and it's so clear, that due to the force of the fire they both sunk down, and Jamie went deeper, that's only done to save him, he's very much alive and not a hostage. If you don't know, cersei is to die at the hands of her brother, she suspected it would be tyrion but all facts point it shall be Jamie.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/07/business/hackers-demand-ransom-for-stolen-hbo-files.html

^ Those who leaked the last game of thrones episode are holding future HBO media/data hostage, threatening to leak all if HBO doesn't pay a ransom of $6 million in bitcoin.

The funny thing here is, many game of thrones fans will be praying HBO doesn't pay the ransom so they can get future episodes early.

Hahaha I don't know whether I should support the hackers or the HBO it's enethicial to do it and hold someone for ransom but then I love GOT a lot, but I hope they don't realize only one and that to early bloody it's a long wait for the next one.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/07/business/hackers-demand-ransom-for-stolen-hbo-files.html

^ Those who leaked the last game of thrones episode are holding future HBO media/data hostage, threatening to leak all if HBO doesn't pay a ransom of $6 million in bitcoin.

The funny thing here is, many game of thrones fans will be praying HBO doesn't pay the ransom so they can get future episodes early.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504

Who do you think saved Jaime Lannister from Drogon, when he tried to attack Daenarys?

I have a strong feeling it was Jon Snow. They need Jaime to be a hostage to get Cersei's attention and also to negotiate terms with her.

Yes, I think its better for Jons Snow to save him or together with Tyrion. But still I am clueless about it. Smiley I am a big fan of this show. Very excited every Sunday  or the day after.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Actually Bronn save him before the drogon hit him with fire. Well the ending scene is Jaime drowning on the river, maybe Jaime will be a hostage and he will meet his brother tyrion. After watch the latest episode, i prefer Jon to take the iron throne, maybe i will yolo bet on him next week lmao.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460

Activity: 434
Jon Snow is the best option for the Iron Throne, aside the fact thay he is the legitimate heir to the iron throne,  He is a gentle ruler and he can be firm when he needs to, Daenerys is hot headed like his father, Whiles Jon forgave the Kastarks and the other Lords for not fighting against him in the battle of the Bastards, Daenerys is threatening to use kill everyone who doesn't bend the knee, She is following in the steps of Stannis Barratheon.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
The action was great for the final 10-20 minutes, it was not better than some previous scenes in terms of photography and direction but how it all was scripted was great and very suspenseful. But *spoilers* it's clear to my "prophecy" is taking some shape, Daenerys already appeared vulnerable (and her dragons), she will die (a dragon or two eventually) in an epic fashion in my opinion, she'll be kind of a martyr the way Jon Snow already is. But I don't think Snow will take the throne since it's not who he is and Sansa is already comfortable there, or at least "learning the ropes".

I think this is most likely how it will all play out after some hard battles and casualties with the Night King and Cersei. Jamie will most certainly betray Cersei and also sacrifice himself in the process.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
So I watched the leaked episode. Grin

All I can say is, WOW!!! That was one of the best Game of Thrones I have watched so far. I like the way Daenarys was asking for Jon Snow's advice, and making the audience think that she followed it.

But on the battle field, NO! She did not follow it. I will say no more. I reckon we are spoiling it too enough for the people who have not watched it yet.

**********************    SPOILERS    ******************************

I think Daenerys did follow Jon Snow's advice. Daenerys wanted to take her army & dragons to attack the city where Cersei is That would result in civilian casualties and destruction of property. Instead Daenerys attacked only the army which minimized civilian deaths. She might have listened to Jon Snow even though it didn't seem like it.   Cheesy

Agree with everyone who said it was one of the best episodes so far.

Well, they did come to the conclusion not the burn down the city using dragons by themselves previously and without Jon xD
legendary

All I can say is, WOW!!! That was one of the best Game of Thrones I have watched so far. I like the way Daenarys was asking for Jon Snow's advice, and making the audience think that she followed it.

But on the battle field, NO! She did not follow it. I will say no more. I reckon we are spoiling it too enough for the people who have not watched it yet.

**********************    SPOILERS    ******************************

I think Daenerys did follow Jon Snow's advice. Daenerys wanted to take her army & dragons to attack the city where Cersei is That would result in civilian casualties and destruction of property. Instead Daenerys attacked only the army which minimized civilian deaths. She might have listened to Jon Snow even though it didn't seem like it.   Cheesy

Agree with everyone who said it was one of the best episodes so far.
legendary

Activity: 434
I watched the leaked episode. The quality was ok. Not great but passable. It had some good moments/scenes. Battle scenes in game of thrones are always great. Leaked episode contained some of the best action sequences of the entire franchise.

There's a weird effect I've noticed where sometimes video clips with lower quality make a movie seem better than if it'd been seen in HD. Has anyone experienced something similar to this?
I really enjoyed the leak episode, i really don't care about the video, as long as i was able to watch it, I think they should leak more episodes for us to watch and it seems the storyline so far seems to correlate to the synopsis that was leaked for the entire season 7. Even though i know whats going to happen in the next episodes, I am hoping that someone leaks the rest of the episodes. And Jon Snow should not bend the knee .
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Must... not... give... in!

I cannot watch this without HD quality. This is the only great show on television right now. I cannot waste the experience in low quality videos.

@iluvbitcoins. Without giving spoilers, rate episode 4 from 1 to 10.

8/10

I watched the leaked episode. The quality was ok. Not great but passable. It had some good moments/scenes. Battle scenes in game of thrones are always great. Leaked episode contained some of the best action sequences of the entire franchise.

There's a weird effect I've noticed where sometimes video clips with lower quality make a movie seem better than if it'd been seen in HD. Has anyone experienced something similar to this?

Lol, no, what the fuck  Cheesy

I didn't want to mention battle since it's a mini-spoiler, but yeah, I imagine battle scenes will be epic in HD!
I'll watch it again probably  Cheesy
legendary

legendary
Must... not... give... in!

I cannot watch this without HD quality. This is the only great show on television right now. I cannot waste the experience in low quality videos.

@iluvbitcoins. Without giving spoilers, rate episode 4 from 1 to 10.
legendary
Freedom&Honor

It's not worth watching the leak..

Super bad quality and it just makes you wait longer on the next episode. I'm holding out!

I just watched it, believe it will be awesome once released in HD!

It's not a problem watching the usual scenes in 360p, but once it gets to hardcore action or dark scenes, there's really nothing to see there..

Good episode!
Can't wait for more Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
@iluvbitcoins. What is option Samson? You mean her dragons? I reckon we will see them in action in the next episode to save the Unsullied from the trap sprung by the Lannisters. But we might also see 1 dragon die.

Dragons.
Ignoring collateral damage she would cause (and why she's not doing it now).

Well i think we're going to see a lot of dragons in episode 4 judging from the previous and the statements of aholes who've watched the leaked espisode and are having a hey day spoiling it for everyone. Though one thing for me is sure, dragons won"t be able to put dany on that throne.

Wait, there's a leaked episode  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Shieeeet, lemme fire up mah torrents

To people who are diehard fans of Game of Thrones, this is for you. Season 7 episode 4 aka Spoils of the war episode has been leaked online, but it would be a bit difficult for normal people to track it down.

Nop.
First search and first result on TPB.

However, it's bad quality, only 360p, can't complain since it is leaked though.
I'm in temptation of watching or waiting for the legit release.

It's not worth watching the leak..

Super bad quality and it just makes you wait longer on the next episode. I'm holding out!
legendary
Freedom&Honor
@iluvbitcoins. What is option Samson? You mean her dragons? I reckon we will see them in action in the next episode to save the Unsullied from the trap sprung by the Lannisters. But we might also see 1 dragon die.

Dragons.

Well i think we're going to see a lot of dragons in episode 4 judging from the previous and the statements of aholes who've watched the leaked espisode and are having a hey day spoiling it for everyone. Though one thing for me is sure, dragons won"t be able to put dany on that throne.

Wait, there's a leaked episode  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Shieeeet, lemme fire up mah torrents

To people who are diehard fans of Game of Thrones, this is for you. Season 7 episode 4 aka Spoils of the war episode has been leaked online, but it would be a bit difficult for normal people to track it down.

Nop.
First search and first result on TPB.

However, it's bad quality, only 360p, can't complain since it is leaked though.
I'm in temptation of watching or waiting for the legit release.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
No use now this thread should be locked by now hbo has been hacked and more than 1.5 tb data has been stolen. The most important thing hacked game of thrones season 7 if there is a site still allowing users to bet on the king they will see their closure soon. Forget game of thrones betting now
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
To people who are diehard fans of Game of Thrones, this is for you. Season 7 episode 4 aka Spoils of the war episode has been leaked online, but it would be a bit difficult for normal people to track it down. Its said that Star India pvt Ltd company had put it on their website but they brought it down eventually. A lot of spoilers still left, but I won't be posting in this forum because not everyone likes spoilers. Feel free to pm me if you need any more info about game of thrones.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Dragons.

Pages:
Jump to: