Pages:
Author

Topic: Game of Thrones - Who will rule? Odds and betting discussion [Odds updated!] - page 26. (Read 27539 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
@iluvbitcoins. What is option Samson? You mean her dragons? I reckon we will see them in action in the next episode to save the Unsullied from the trap sprung by the Lannisters. But we might also see 1 dragon die.

Dragons.
Ignoring collateral damage she would cause (and why she's not doing it now).
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
@iluvbitcoins. What is option Samson? You mean her dragons? I reckon we will see them in action in the next episode to save the Unsullied from the trap sprung by the Lannisters. But we might also see 1 dragon die.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Euron has destroyed their fleet of ships.
He's not a loyal ally.

Arghh, I'm arguing against logic
I know it that Cersei is going to win Sad
Fucking Cersei, man..
I just want 1 happy moment in the series, is that too much to ask  Cheesy

As Jon Snow said, the only reason why Daenerys hasn't attack Kings Landing yet is because she doesn't want a lot of civilian casualties, she could have easily won Kings Landing with her dragons and her vastly superior military and no one could have stood against her and there is no doubt that the crown is weaker than when Stannis attacked.

It might be like option Samson, when Isreal is 2/3 occupied it will launch nuclear missilies
If Deny keeps losing and runs out of options, she'll use option Samson?
It might be enough for destruction but she needs people to march in to occupy/liberate
Let's hope her Dothraki survive..
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Did Stannis have dragons, a 3 eyed raven or a faceless Arya?
No he does not have it all he just had the mistake of listening to the red wizard Melisandre and it culminated in him

My point was, Stannis almost won, he was inside the gates without any of these while the crown was significantly stronger

Cersei stands no chance if we put aside GoT turnovers, which means she'll probably win.

@iluvbitcoins. The Lannisters did not withdraw from Casterly Rock to go to King's Landing. They withdrew to take High Garden because it strategically made sense for them to control that land because it had a lot of food supply and the lands are fertile. They will need it to sustain the war.

They also did it to trap the Unsullied at Casterly Rock.

Truexmr
My mistake
Still, what do they have right now?
Stannis almost conquered the city when the crown was 10 times stronger, they shouldn't stand a chance now
With that being said, they might even win in George R.R.Martins script solely based on that sentence.

What they have right now is the momentum. The Lannisters have destroyed Daenerys' fleet of ships, they have trapped the Unsullied and in my prediction they might kill Greyworm in the next episode and they have High Garden back.

Daenerys still has the Dothraki and her dragons and a potential ally in Jon Snow.

Daenerys give Jon Snow a way to get dragon glass though. I also think Jon Snow will be ally for Daenerys but he will be busy with the army of the dead. Daenerys targaryen will get the iron throne for sure and in the end she will help Jon Snow to beat white walkers.

I'm curious about the odds actually, is the odds decrease or increase day by day on Daenerys Targaryen ?

He's not a loyal ally.

Fucking Cersei, man..
I just want 1 happy moment in the series, is that too much to ask  Cheesy

As Jon Snow said, the only reason why Daenerys hasn't attack Kings Landing yet is because she doesn't want a lot of civilian casualties, she could have easily won Kings Landing with her dragons and her vastly superior military and no one could have stood against her and there is no doubt that the crown is weaker than when Stannis attacked.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
No he does not have it all he just had the mistake of listening to the red wizard Melisandre and it culminated in him

My point was, Stannis almost won, he was inside the gates without any of these while the crown was significantly stronger

Cersei stands no chance if we put aside GoT turnovers, which means she'll probably win.

@iluvbitcoins. The Lannisters did not withdraw from Casterly Rock to go to King's Landing. They withdrew to take High Garden because it strategically made sense for them to control that land because it had a lot of food supply and the lands are fertile. They will need it to sustain the war.

Truexmr
My mistake
Stannis almost conquered the city when the crown was 10 times stronger, they shouldn't stand a chance now
With that being said, they might even win in George R.R.Martins script solely based on that sentence.

What they have right now is the momentum. The Lannisters have destroyed Daenerys' fleet of ships, they have trapped the Unsullied and in my prediction they might kill Greyworm in the next episode and they have High Garden back.

Daenerys still has the Dothraki and her dragons and a potential ally in Jon Snow.

Daenerys give Jon Snow a way to get dragon glass though. I also think Jon Snow will be ally for Daenerys but he will be busy with the army of the dead. Daenerys targaryen will get the iron throne for sure and in the end she will help Jon Snow to beat white walkers.

I'm curious about the odds actually, is the odds decrease or increase day by day on Daenerys Targaryen ?

He's not a loyal ally.

Fucking Cersei, man..
I just want 1 happy moment in the series, is that too much to ask  Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
In the end - it will be Melisandre  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Cersei took down or immobolized all of Daenerys allies.

The only target left for Cersei to attack is Daenerys herself.

Euron Greyjoy was able to move fast enough to take down Asha Greyjoy's fleet then sail to Casterly Rock to destroy GreyWorm's ships. That could be a plot/continuity error depending on the distances involved.

Awhile ago there was a leak (in germany?) claiming Cersei would be winning the war when the current season ends. From the way things are going, looks like that could be true.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

Truexmr
My mistake

legendary

Truexmr
My mistake

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

Daenerys will most likely die along the way while Jon Snow will be hand of the king or something like that (he will ride a dragon too!), perhaps even let Sansa take the throne instead of him.
It's like a blow to hear dragon mothers going to die in the middle of the road because we know that he is very ambitious to occupy the throne
Unfortunately when I hear you speak I become increasingly impatient to see jon riding the dragon. Ah you make me more curious
legendary
Freedom&Honor
It has not been official but more heavily implied with the flashback which was pretty obvious, from what I know in the books is the same, it doesn't say it downright but it's implied. I think the actual revelation (to everyone, even to himself) would come after he is lit on fire and we'll all realize he can't burn like Daenerys haha, I'm pretty sure they will go that way and Daenerys will be the one figuring it out.

I still maintain that it will be Sansa which to me makes the most sense and makes for a nice overall arc. Daenerys will most likely die along the way while Jon Snow will be hand of the king or something like that (he will ride a dragon too!), perhaps even let Sansa take the throne instead of him.

It's funny to me how he always says "I'm not a Stark" when someone calls him a Stark.
If only he knew..
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
At the end of s07 Daenerys and Jon will be In bed together.
Maybe that's right and hope it happens at the end. Seeing from episode 3 so much awkwardness and selfishness when they first met. Is that a preliminary mark? Can not wait to see the white wolf next to the dragon's mother

Jon's real name is Aegon Targaryan son of Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark. The flashback of the wedding of Jon's parents is shown
It's more interesting, I just found out about this that Jon has a Targaryen lineage

It has not been official but more heavily implied with the flashback which was pretty obvious, from what I know in the books is the same, it doesn't say it downright but it's implied. I think the actual revelation (to everyone, even to himself) would come after he is lit on fire and we'll all realize he can't burn like Daenerys haha, I'm pretty sure they will go that way and Daenerys will be the one figuring it out.

I still maintain that it will be Sansa which to me makes the most sense and makes for a nice overall arc. Daenerys will most likely die along the way while Jon Snow will be hand of the king or something like that (he will ride a dragon too!), perhaps even let Sansa take the throne instead of him.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
All this is bull crap. At the end of s07 Daenerys and Jon will be In bed together.  Viserion will become the night King's dragon that is ,yes you know it its a dead dragon killed by the Night King. It will emit blue flames and destroy a part of the wall. Cersei is found in blood shed and her pregnant child( with Jamie ) dies . Jaime Lannister travels to the north because Cersei betrays him. Euron Greyjoy leaves king's landing and goes to pyke. And yes Sansa sentences Little Finger to die and Arya kills him and all the Stark kids reunite . Jon is not a stark and Sam and Bran find out that Jon's real name is Aegon Targaryan son of Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark. The flashback of the wedding of Jon's parents is shown. The Hound kills a wight in front of Cersei and prove that WW's exist and all are scared for shit. This is just a summary and there is still more to come . If you what to believe it's all false its your wish.
Its true, it's DAMN TRUE.

Damn, good story, where are you getting it from? Cheesy

To those saying Cersei will win
As I said previously, the crown was shitloads more stable when Stannis attacked
They were in debt, but I believe it was a far lower one

I mean it's possible for Cersei to win because to me she's obviously done (GoT)
However, I do not understand how you believe she has an upper hand o.o

-----------
Remember that dragons pick their riders?
What if one of them picks Jon o.o
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Looks like Lord Varys and Melisandre can be ruled out now after Melisandre's conversation with Varys in the previous episode. Still kinda hard to predict who will outlast the game of thrones.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Why the heck are you posting spoilers here dudes? You can discuss without revealing what has happened in the latest episode. Like seriously?
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
At the end of s07 Daenerys and Jon will be In bed together.
Maybe that's right and hope it happens at the end. Seeing from episode 3 so much awkwardness and selfishness when they first met. Is that a preliminary mark? Can not wait to see the white wolf next to the dragon's mother

Jon's real name is Aegon Targaryan son of Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark. The flashback of the wedding of Jon's parents is shown
It's more interesting, I just found out about this that Jon has a Targaryen lineage
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
All this is bull crap. At the end of s07 Daenerys and Jon will be In bed together.  Viserion will become the night King's dragon that is ,yes you know it its a dead dragon killed by the Night King. It will emit blue flames and destroy a part of the wall. Cersei is found in blood shed and her pregnant child( with Jamie ) dies . Jaime Lannister travels to the north because Cersei betrays him. Euron Greyjoy leaves king's landing and goes to pyke. And yes Sansa sentences Little Finger to die and Arya kills him and all the Stark kids reunite . Jon is not a stark and Sam and Bran find out that Jon's real name is Aegon Targaryan son of Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark. The flashback of the wedding of Jon's parents is shown. The Hound kills a wight in front of Cersei and prove that WW's exist and all are scared for shit. This is just a summary and there is still more to come . If you what to believe it's all false its your wish.
Its true, it's DAMN TRUE.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266

True
My mistake
Ibelieve that the war for the thrown will end this season and the war for the lives of the people of Westeros will commenced next season, I am sure that the Gold from High Garden will not arrive at Kings Landing, am sure there will be an ambush where the gold will be stolen.
legendary
Freedom&Honor

True
My mistake
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: