Pages:
Author

Topic: Game of Thrones - Who will rule? Odds and betting discussion [Odds updated!] - page 34. (Read 27539 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Some spoiler hungry fan has claimed that he has spotted clues for season 7. That fan has found them in a reflection of the Night King's eye, funnily enough. Some fans do have a lot of time in their hands.

Warning, if you hate spoilers then do not click the link.

Clue-hungry fans who have been picking apart every pixel of the latest promo believe they have found something in the very last frame.

The dialogue-less teaser, released on Thursday, showed the three claimants to the Iron Throne - Cersei Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen and Jon Snow - taking their respective seats, before concluding with an ominous shot of the Night Kings icy blue eye.

Continue for the full spoilers here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4370134/Game-Thrones-fans-claim-spot-season-seven-clues.html

Activity: 473
Merit: 251
It is going to be Dany because she is the Mother of Dragons and nobody can touch her or tell he what to do with those beasts by her side.
And the King will be tough to decide but I would need to say Little Finger. Because he is deceptive and he fits into that world the way it is. All pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside. Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I will say Jon Snow since the series is full of surprises and what better to have a guy who was dead to come back to life to rule the domain. Grin
And he is a bastard as Tyrion Lannister would put it.  Cheesy
So what better of a surprise ending would that be! Wink
i believe most people who watch this series expect jon snow to rule westeros .

but it seems in the last episode daenerys targaryen the one who will make it happen , the odds shows it all , i don't know this series really full of surprises just make everybody getting excited to watch. usually betmoose.com held this kind bet but so far i can not see it there.

Yes, Jon Snow is also my bet. In the last season the flash backs has shown us that he is not really a bastard of Eddard but is the child of Raegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark. In case you do not know Raegar is the rightful heir to the throne since he is the eldest son of Aerys the Second also known as the mad king. That makes Jon Snow a direct heir to the throne.

I speculate there will be a great battle between Daenerys and Jon and when one of her dragons try to burn Jon they will find out that he too cannot be burned. That is when they all bow to him, including Daenerys.
a lot of people has become jon snow fan after watching several episodes of the series, but i can not see daenerys targaryen, greyjoys or any other characters become adored. that reason gonna be my reference why jon snow the only one who deserve become the number 1 in this series.

it must be hard decision to make jon snow come back alive , as previously a lot of people disappointed with that situation Cheesy , pretty clear for me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
I'd go with Arya Stark.  Grin The common choices are Daenerys and Jon Snow but, G.R.R.M. is unpredictable.
I like Arya the most anyway since I think Daenerys is weak/too kind while Jon Snow is a 'maybe'.

So my bets would be Arya Stark and a bit for Jon Snow.  Grin Grin

But, it's still too early to place bets anyway. There's still two seasons, it'd be a long time yet to see the results.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
I suspect they're angling for a Jon Snow xoxo Daenerys Targeryan lovefest to create a united front against the Night King's incursions.

How the final battle plays out is anyone's guess. Based on the show's history, George R.R. Martin seems to believe in the concept of women out surviving their husbands.

All female gendered characters should probably have lower odds under male gendered characters.

I would guess Daenerys will survive to unite the clans & rule after Jon Snow perishes(again) in the final battle.
legendary
hold on a minute there!
have we forgotten that Game of Thrones is based on the book series called "A Song of Ice and Fire" which means the end is already known so what the hell are we even betting on! the story is out there for everyone to find and see what happens or even some may have read the books already and know it! Cheesy

p.s. i haven't read any comments here and i am not going to put some spoiler alerts around here for gods sake Smiley

The books are obviously not yet finished by George R. R. Martin. You would know this if you follow the series very closely. The TV series will see the end first before the books are written and the final books might be now based to the TV series with some minor changes according to some reports.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I will say Jon Snow since the series is full of surprises and what better to have a guy who was dead to come back to life to rule the domain. Grin
I agree with you mate, The scene of how Jon Snow come back to live after death is really awesome. I don't see that Daenerys will rule Westeros at the end of the series. Even it is the mother of dragons.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
If I were George R.R. Martin or the show producers I would rewrite the story so that the individual with the highest odds ends up ruling over Westeros then proceed to bet a hell lot of money and win a couple of million dollars  Grin Jokes aside some people inside definitely know who will rule in the end so they will have a clear advantage for this prop bet.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
I think Dany will control the seven kingdom, to be honest George R.R. Martin has been a power to the women type of writer, he has always put women ahead of men and used men just as a plot, I think in the end it will be a lannisters vs dany and dany will come out Victor.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
Really? We are gambling on game on thrones now? I love game of thrones but this is nothing that should be gambling about. The clear winner will be George RR Martin and for sure if he knew about this he will wage all his earnings on the correct answer to this. He's rich now but next thing we now he's a billionaire.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I can`t imagine who will rule in the end. Looks like Jon Snow and Daenerys have the most chances, with reason, Jon Snow raised from the dead and he done some crazy things in last serial, and dragon mother wish to have a throne she is coming back for that. Just one thing this serial is full of surprises, more turns then any other that I watched, so maybe we need to expect some surprise to happen.
I`m confused with end of this list :
Ellaria Sand           26.00
Samwell Tarly           26.00
Varys                   26.00
Yara Greyjoy           36.00
Davos Seaworth           41.00
Jaqen H'ghar           51.00
Euron Greyjoy           51.00
Brienne Tarth           67.00
Theon Greyjoy           67.00
Melisandre                   67.00
Daario Naharis           101.00
Gilly                           101.00

Gilly, Brienne, Davos, Samwell Tarly, two Grejoy`s, Daario and Melisandre? Why they are even on the list?
I think if someone wish to win this its better to place bets on several people on this list, like I said this end of the list is confusing me, can someone of this outsiders rule in the end?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
hold on a minute there!
have we forgotten that Game of Thrones is based on the book series called "A Song of Ice and Fire" which means the end is already known so what the hell are we even betting on! the story is out there for everyone to find and see what happens or even some may have read the books already and know it! Cheesy

p.s. i haven't read any comments here and i am not going to put some spoiler alerts around here for gods sake Smiley

Isn't the TV series ahead of the books at this point in time? I think the writer shared the general story line, but the TV makers still have some artistical freedom te change certain things.

@Jaime lanister as king, I don't see that happening. He never showed any ambition for that position. Same with Tyrion, he knows that kings/queens will simply die in some plot or coup against them.

The trailer indeed shows three likely candidates to make a claim, but GoT is never what it appears to be.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Winters is coming and I feel that all will rule independently. Danerous shall be on the iron crown, Jon shall be at winter fell, sensa shall fall in love with iron born any guess who that will be. Tyrion shall be the new hand of the king. Arya shall return to the God of many faces. Rest characters shall be dead. Thats my predictions.
legendary
Merit: 1137
hold on a minute there!

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Woulddn't it just be so funny if a dwarf was king and the queen of dragons had to marry him.
Now that would just put the cherry on the sundae on that one. Cheesy
legendary
And he is a bastard as Tyrion Lannister would put it.  Cheesy

but it seems in the last episode daenerys targaryen the one who will make it happen , the odds shows it all , i don't know this series really full of surprises just make everybody getting excited to watch. usually betmoose.com held this kind bet but so far i can not see it there.

Yes, Jon Snow is also my bet. In the last season the flash backs has shown us that he is not really a bastard of Eddard but is the child of Raegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark. In case you do not know Raegar is the rightful heir to the throne since he is the eldest son of Aerys the Second also known as the mad king. That makes Jon Snow a direct heir to the throne.

I speculate there will be a great battle between Daenerys and Jon and when one of her dragons try to burn Jon they will find out that he too cannot be burned. That is when they all bow to him, including Daenerys.

Well with the way things are going, one could easily be betting between jon snow and daenerys. Though i'd like to think that tyrion would also be in the mix but that is very unlikely. Game of thrones also can give us a lot of unexpected twists though and we may even see gendry return and take the iron throne Cheesy

Tyrion has always been good only as an adviser. So it is not going to be him.

What happened to Gendry? Was it not that he was assumed dead? I do not remember what happened to him. I think I need to start watching the past seasons again.

@NorrisK. Jaime Lannister has a better chance to be the king than Petyr. Jaime was already showing signs that he can change sides and fight for the common good. He and Cersei might be on opposite sides by the end of season 7.

Also finally the latest Game of Thrones teaser is out. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/new-game-of-thrones-teaser_us_58dd4586e4b0e6ac70933003
legendary
Merit: 1007
As much as I don't like it, I think Petyr Baelish has a real shot at ruling at the end of Game of Thrones.

He must be one of the smartest and tactical mastermind in the whole kingdom.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Well with the way things are going, one could easily be betting between jon snow and daenerys. Though i'd like to think that tyrion would also be in the mix but that is very unlikely. Game of thrones also can give us a lot of unexpected twists though and we may even see gendry return and take the iron throne Cheesy
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
what about the no one option?

the white walkers may kick everyone's ass and there would be no one alive to be king, or another power may emerge
~snip~

no-one option is:

The Night King           7.00

Here is my theory - humans will fight against each other, they will be weak, winter will come and Night King will defeat them all. He is un-dead king with special abilities ffs! Who can compete with that?  Grin
And it is the end I would like to see  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: