Pages:
Author

Topic: Game of Thrones - Who will rule? Odds and betting discussion [Odds updated!] - page 28. (Read 27539 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
New odds are posted on bitsport.bet. They are now a little higher than before. The betting for who will rule at the end of season 7 is now gone. I wish I made a bet on Jaime Lannister. I predict that he will kill Cersei out of jealousy and that he also wants all the power for himself. Plot twist.

Who will rule the Seven Kingdoms at the end of the final season

Daenerys Targaryen   4.00
Jon Snow   5.00
Cersei Lannister   5.00
Sansa Stark   9.00
Tyrion Lannister   9.00
The Night King   9.00
Euron Greyjoy   11.00
Petyr Baelish   13.00
Arya Stark   15.00
Bran Stark   17.00
Jaime Lannister   26.00
Samwell Tarly   34.00
Varys   41.00
Ellaria Sand   67.00
Jaqen H'ghar   67.00
Brienne Tarth   67.00
Melisandre   67.00
Yara Greyjoy   101.00
Theon Greyjoy   101.00
Gilly   251.00

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
My top pick is Daenerys Targaryen second is Jon Snow

why?

Jon snow is a son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lynna Stark so he has the blood of the Targaryens but i think he is not interested in the throne because he will be always in the north as the King of the North to follow the foot steps of his late poster father Ned Stark.

meanwhile

Daenerys Targaryen has the urge to become the ruler of the 7 kingdoms thus i can say that Daenerys Targaryen will succeed the throne.
currently i just watch until season 3,and never notice that jon snow not Eddard Strak's son,so he is son of Rhagen Targaryen? this is surpraising me,i will more excited to watch this series,so damn cool,so many conflicts,and i hope at the end,Jon Snow will be the Last King.

It's revealed in season 6 but if you watched a lot of youtube commentary from people who read the books and throughtly analized the series you could of known it earlier
You shouldn't be reading around if you haven't caught up yet, you'll read too many spoilers  Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

why?

Jon snow is a son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lynna Stark so he has the blood of the Targaryens but i think he is not interested in the throne because he will be always in the north as the King of the North to follow the foot steps of his late poster father Ned Stark.

meanwhile

Daenerys Targaryen has the urge to become the ruler of the 7 kingdoms thus i can say that Daenerys Targaryen will succeed the throne.
currently i just watch until season 3,and never notice that jon snow not Eddard Strak's son,so he is son of Rhagen Targaryen? this is surpraising me,i will more excited to watch this series,so damn cool,so many conflicts,and i hope at the end,Jon Snow will be the Last King.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

why?

meanwhile

Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Some of you were really close... Brace yourselves because these are major spoilers...

Jon Snow is not the son of Ned Stark but son of his sister - Lyanna Stark and price Rhaegar Targaryen.
He will be the king and he will marry Daenerys Targaryen in the finale of the last book of the series 'A Dream of Spring'.
Hence the title of the saga "A Song of Ice and Fire' will get its full meaning as Jon is Ice and Daenerys is Fire, and this is their story.

Keep in mind that these are book spoilers, not TV series as I have no idea about changes of the story in TV adaptation.

I did not read all the post... But here's my take.

(*** SPOILER ALERT ***)
While I'd like to have a happy ending and see Daeny and J. Snow get married. Here's what I think how GoT will play out given that the series likes to kill characters and crush everyone's expectation:

1. Since J. Snow is setup to meet with Daenerys and since he has Targaryen blood. Therw will come a time when J. Snow will be able to command one or all of the Dragons much to the surpise of everyone.
2. One of the dragons will die and the 2 Dragons will be in control by Daeny and J. Snow. (Unless there's another character with Targaryen Blood)
3. We are all being setup to believe that the real battle is with the White King and his hoard. The battle with Cersei maybe in the end - THE ULTIMATE FINAL BATTLE as it will be a battle of wits and deception.
4. Sansa might become a WHITE QUEEN and J. Snow will be too late to save her as he had to travel to DragonStone and will have to kill Sansa or not (or not see 5).
5. It's a cycle, neither fire or ice will win and to maintain the balance in the cycle, maybe Jorah or John Snow will be the "NEW WHITE KING".
6. This maintains the balance between the Fire and Ice.

The REAL players are Little Finger and Varys. They are the survivors.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
It is obvious that Jon snow will rule the 7 kingdoms. I think that the game of thrones is really for him. For me it revolves on the bastard of Ned, Jon Snow. He has the leadership and skills in battle. That is perfect for a ruler.

You realize this is Game of Thrones?

+ Jon probably wouldn't want to rule the 7 kingdoms, just the North

Perhaps if he marries Deny, but I'm unsure who would be the ruler

Still, I believe Jon has no legitimate chance of being the ruler of the 7 kingdoms
Of 1, yes, 7 no.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
It is obvious that Jon snow will rule the 7 kingdoms. I think that the game of thrones is really for him. For me it revolves on the bastard of Ned, Jon Snow. He has the leadership and skills in battle. That is perfect for a ruler.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Obviously, Lord Varys will rule by proxy.
I'm also voting for him. The final is going to be unexpectable and I imagine everything will end like it was Varys's plan and manipulations to put everybody in this battle to they kill themselves and in the final he will stay the one.

Meh, I don't think he has any ambition to rule at all.

He is smart and knows sitting on the iron throne will only get one killed sooner rather than later.

I'm still thinking Baelish, he is most cunning and wants it.

He is a bit despised among others, I think he would hardly be able to rule
And he has no amibition for that probably, he controls things from the shadows for the good of the commoners

It is good to see that there are many more Game of Thrones fans here! What do you think of Cersei dying in the end of the season? I reckon that it might happen but not in the reason we think how. I predict Jaime will kill her because he really wants the power all for himself.

@Hydrogen. Sansa is not a damsel in distress anymore. For the past 3 or more seasons she was using her perceived innocence to survive.

She might even get raped.
I'd like to see that.

Jaime is starting to understand how crazy she is, it's GoT so everything is possible.

Anyways, as I said prior to the season starting, the best odds were for Euron.
He probably won't be the king, however, the odds are the best for him definitely (from my viewpoint).
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Jon Snow will rule the seven kingdom and sit on the iron throne, because he is the only leader who knows who the true enemies are. Even though he knows NOTHING. Haha!
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
It is good to see that there are many more Game of Thrones fans here! What do you think of Cersei dying in the end of the season? I reckon that it might happen but not in the reason we think how. I predict Jaime will kill her because he really wants the power all for himself.

@Hydrogen. Sansa is not a damsel in distress anymore. For the past 3 or more seasons she was using her perceived innocence to survive.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Obviously, Lord Varys will rule by proxy.
I'm also voting for him. The final is going to be unexpectable and I imagine everything will end like it was Varys's plan and manipulations to put everybody in this battle to they kill themselves and in the final he will stay the one.

Meh, I don't think he has any ambition to rule at all.

He is smart and knows sitting on the iron throne will only get one killed sooner rather than later.

I'm still thinking Baelish, he is most cunning and wants it.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
I was very disappointed when she sent a letter calling Jon to bend the knee
That was very shitty, I was expecting her to side by Jon and allow them to hold the North
It sounds bad and should not be mentioned in his letter, that Jon should kneel in front of Daenerys. I really wondered if Jon would do that kneel in front of Daenerys and become an ally. Can not wait to see Jon and Daenerys meetings

He read only Tyrions letter in episode 2, I'm unsure if Deny sent a seperate letter or that was the one o.o
If it was, the knee bending was avoided Cheesy

I believe Jon has too much honor to bend the knee
However, he puts the battle against the dead above all else and might put aside his honor
He does have people beliving in him though

everybody will agree that this series is full of sureprise,at the begining i guest that Eddard Stark will keep alive until end the season,but at the season 1,he murdered. and now i just think Jon snow Bran Stark will grow with new strength and conquer the westernos.

Bran is definitely not going to conquer westeros

That was very shitty, I was expecting her to side by Jon and allow them to hold the North
It sounds bad and should not be mentioned in his letter, that Jon should kneel in front of Daenerys. I really wondered if Jon would do that kneel in front of Daenerys and become an ally. Can not wait to see Jon and Daenerys meetings
You know the one who really doesn't want the throne will end up becoming the King of westerns. Jon Snow has no ambition of being king and he is actually the rightful king of Westeros. As he is the son of Rhaegaer himself, he has more right than even the Dragon King but if you seek allies , you don't tell them to bend the knee.

He is, but how can you prove his legitimacy?

Joffrey and Tommen were born out of incest in no relation to Robert but their reign wasn't disputed
Him being the legitimate heir doesn't hold much influence

Most likely neither Jon Snow or Daenerys since I don't see the point in that, I would venture to say that one of them will die and if you press me I would say it will be Daenerys. Jon Snow is not fit to be a king or a ruler, more of a leader and will most likely remain that, so maybe he will hand of the king to whoever gets that title.

However I still think a Stark will rule coming full circle to Ed Stark, so I would say that Sansa is the one that makes most sense now plus it will be a nice story arc for her. We are getting some glimpses here and there from her evolution, if that continues to happen then look out...

He is a leader, not a hand of the king
I don't believe he'll assume such a function

A woman?
I don't think so.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Most likely neither Jon Snow or Daenerys since I don't see the point in that, I would venture to say that one of them will die and if you press me I would say it will be Daenerys. Jon Snow is not fit to be a king or a ruler, more of a leader and will most likely remain that, so maybe he will hand of the king to whoever gets that title.

However I still think a Stark will rule coming full circle to Ed Stark, so I would say that Sansa is the one that makes most sense now plus it will be a nice story arc for her. We are getting some glimpses here and there from her evolution, if that continues to happen then look out...
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You know the one who really doesn't want the throne will end up becoming the King of westerns. Jon Snow has no ambition of being king and he is actually the rightful king of Westeros. As he is the son of Rhaegaer himself, he has more right than even the Dragon King but if you seek allies , you don't tell them to bend the knee.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
everybody will agree that this series is full of sureprise,at the begining i guest that Eddard Stark will keep alive until end the season,but at the season 1,he murdered. and now i just think Jon snow Bran Stark will grow with new strength and conquer the westernos.
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
What a good episode!

Spoiler Alert

Daenerys lost her fleet of ships to Euron Greyjoy when they were on their way to attack King's Landing. Meanwhile the Unsullied or on their way to Casterly Rock to lay siege on the home of the Lannisters. That battle will be in episode 3!
the battle hint would of course appear feel like it's in the next episode everytime  Grin , but i just remember that the producer david benioff promised in the last season game of thrones it's season 6 there would be the biggest battle ever but not happened i guess. let's see what he promised in the 7th season about another biggest battle. and we might would find who would rule !
Well the ruler of Westros will be decided at the end if the season 7 or even in season 8. Daenerys Stormborn and Cersei Lannister have equal chances ,for Daenerys has dragons and Cersei has Dragon Slayer,a weapon for slaying dragons.
Why Cersei would win:-
Dragon slayer is rarer than dragons in the ratio of 1:3. Also Cersei has Randyll Tarly one of the greatest mastermind and a warrior who can defeat Robert Baratheon himself on the battle field,the very person who has never been defeated. And there is Euron Greyjoy who Is going to gift , Yara Greyjoy and Ellaria Sand along with her daughter Tyene Sand to the Queen so that he proves himself worthy to the crown . Euron Greyjoy has travelled all over the world with his iron fleet on sea and is king of the Iron Islands. She also has the mad scientist ,Qyburn who is the hand of the Queen.There is her personal Queen's guard Gregor Clegane the vicious and dangerous Mountain and finally, her brother/lover Jaime Lannister all on her side to support her .
Why Daenerys would win:-
She has an army of 8000 Unsullied soldiers and 40,000 Dothraki men ,3 dragons ,the Dornish and the Tyrrell army ,and maybe an alliance with Jon Snow ,and maybe some of her iron fleet if not everything was destroyed by Euron. Tyrion Lannister is her hand and Varys her spy master by her side for advice.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
I like how sansa's character has evolved from season 1 up to now. Today it seems she's the scheming type much like that of baelish. I think she's even more dangerous than him now but it's possible she may end up dead this or next season. I think Jon also will sacrifice perhaps his king in the north status to get dany's help in the coming war.

Indeed, the dead are defeated by fire
Deny has 3 dragons
They are the biggest hope there are to defeating the Night King

Theon and his sister are even now! I think that's hilarious even though I probably shouldn't laugh about it.

Well, you have understand him.
It's not his fault.
After going through what he went through every single person on this planet would be psychologically damaged beyond repair, there's no way in hell he could influence his own actions all the time beyond his instincts and fear projected from previous torture.

---

About Baelish
They're very ungrateful towards him
He saved their fcking asses in front of Winterfell, didn't he help Sansa escape too?
They should be grateful to him for eternity, not dissing him like this
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
***********    SPOILER ALERT    ***********

Sansa has played a stereotypical role of damsel in distress throughout the series. Sansa has always been in trouble & has never been able to save herself without relying on others. I hope Sansa is able to do something cool for once. But I get the feeling Sansa will get into trouble once again & Arya will have to save her.

People were upset over Theon abandoning his sister. BUT Asha abandoned Theon first when Theon tried to hold Winterfell. Theon and his sister are even now! I think that's hilarious even though I probably shouldn't laugh about it.

I'm thinking the prophecy must refer to Jon Snow or Daenerys but statistically Cersei looks to be ahead as far as the war goes with Euron capturing Asha and the queen of dorne.

Sansa is already strong, she confronted Jon twice this season, as well as Littlefinger, and don't forget how she executed Ramsay in cold blood. She is not a fighter, but it doesn't mean she's weak, her intellect is her main weapon now.

She abandoned him because she thought he lost his mind, while he abandoned her recently out of pure fear. Or maybe he did it because he calculated that he can't save, so it's better to flee andI  warn Dany instead.

Cersei is one of the last villains in the show, so it's only a matter if she dies in this this season or the next one.

I like how sansa's character has evolved from season 1 up to now. Today it seems she's the scheming type much like that of baelish. I think she's even more dangerous than him now but it's possible she may end up dead this or next season. I think Jon also will sacrifice perhaps his king in the north status to get dany's help in the coming war.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
***********    SPOILER ALERT    ***********

Sansa has played a stereotypical role of damsel in distress throughout the series. Sansa has always been in trouble & has never been able to save herself without relying on others. I hope Sansa is able to do something cool for once. But I get the feeling Sansa will get into trouble once again & Arya will have to save her.

People were upset over Theon abandoning his sister. BUT Asha abandoned Theon first when Theon tried to hold Winterfell. Theon and his sister are even now! I think that's hilarious even though I probably shouldn't laugh about it.

I'm thinking the prophecy must refer to Jon Snow or Daenerys but statistically Cersei looks to be ahead as far as the war goes with Euron capturing Asha and the queen of dorne.

Sansa is already strong, she confronted Jon twice this season, as well as Littlefinger, and don't forget how she executed Ramsay in cold blood. She is not a fighter, but it doesn't mean she's weak, her intellect is her main weapon now.

She abandoned him because she thought he lost his mind, while he abandoned her recently out of pure fear. Or maybe he did it because he calculated that he can't save, so it's better to flee and warn Dany instead.

Cersei is one of the last villains in the show, so it's only a matter if she dies in this this season or the next one.
Pages:
Jump to: