Pages:
Author

Topic: Game of Thrones - Who will rule? Odds and betting discussion [Odds updated!] - page 27. (Read 27539 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
How did you make that conclusion?
Deny can destroy Cersei, she's trying to avoid unecessary casualties
She already lost first battle even before the battle started. And she doesn't want to use unsullied and dothraki to attack cersei not to avoid unnecessary casualties, it's because she doesn't want to rule by the force. Sure, she can use dragons and burn the hell out of Cersei but than she will be queen of ashes.
Don't get me wrong, whatever conclusion we make about GoT it will probably be wrong Grin

I agree with the last statement, but not the first one.

Cersei has no power over anything, the crown is heavily in debt, with no allies at all and with a not very impressive army backing her with questionable motivation to fight for her, on the other hand Denys soldiers and former slaves are motivated to fight for "freedom" Deny provided to many.

Indeed, but she was a major cunt inviting Jon only to bend the knee
Why the hell would he do that?

She was really condescending with all her mah dragons, mah fire, mah life while Jon was silent although he fucking resurrected!!
Dude literally came back to life!
And she was like uhmm, I'm speciaal!

Fuck you bitch.

I don't really care who sits on the throne, freedom to the North!

Also, Jon's a fucking idiot too for going there
Like seriously
Your father got killed like that, your mother got killed like that, your brother got killed like that
And you're like, oh shiiiet, lemme go negotiate with the Mad Kings daughter at her island without protection
Jeeeshh
Daenerys is special, she is fireproof Cheesy
I don't like john that much because he's so righteous. No real human nature draws in this one, like let's be rich, let's have a day off. And he's so careless...

*Jon

She's fireproof, yes.
Jon died and came back to life, he's literally Jesus.
I am so righteous Cheesy
I loved the Starks from day 1, they're the no.1 house <3

Has anyone seen episode no.3?

Spoiler

The Lannisters, from being surrounded by their enemies now slowly have the upper hand. They have destroyed Daenerys Targaryen's fleet of ship and have captured her allies Yara Greyjoy and Ellaria Sand of Dorne. 2 of her greatest allies. In this episode another great ally has fallen. High Garden is captured and Lady Tyrell is now dead.

The Unsullied are also trapped in Casterly Rock after being tricked by Jaime.

What you guys predict for episode 4?

They gave up Casterly rock and withdrew to Kings Landing.
Killing an 80 year old woman won't exactly win the favors of the High Garden.
It was nice to see her confess murdering that little Joffrey cunt Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Has anyone seen episode no.3?

Spoiler

The Lannisters, from being surrounded by their enemies now slowly have the upper hand. They have destroyed Daenerys Targaryen's fleet of ship and have captured her allies Yara Greyjoy and Ellaria Sand of Dorne. 2 of her greatest allies. In this episode another great ally has fallen. High Garden is captured and Lady Tyrell is now dead.

The Unsullied are also trapped in Casterly Rock after being tricked by Jaime.

What you guys predict for episode 4?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
For those on GMT+8,  Tomorrow's the day for Season7 Episode 3!!! Who will die on this episode???  Shocked

I hope Littlefinger. I hate him and he is always around to manipulate the people around to reach his secret goal of ruling all of the seven kingdoms. Arya will be the one doing it by the end of this season, I reckon.

Littlefinger is that guy at school that's always watching you, hoping you do something stupid and he can blackmail you, or straight up rat on you to the teacher.

That is what I said. I root for Night King.
After last episode Daenerys obviously can't do much against Cersei and only thing why John Snow wants to be ally with Deanerys is because he needs dragons and dragon glass to fight white walkers(IMO).
Unless all kingdoms gave up of chasing crown and they stand all together against white walkers they will be fucked up and white walkers will win.

I would like it to be Daenerys. I always liked her and she was always trying to do good and be a leader people look up to. Unfortunately the author sees it differently.

She was really condescending with all her mah dragons, mah fire, mah life while Jon was silent although he fucking resurrected!!

Fuck you bitch.

Like seriously
Your father got killed like that, your mother got killed like that, your brother got killed like that
And you're like, oh shiiiet, lemme go negotiate with the Mad Kings daughter at her island without protection
Jeeeshh
Daenerys is special, she is fireproof Cheesy
I don't like john that much because he's so righteous. No real human nature draws in this one, like let's be rich, let's have a day off. And he's so careless...
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

"A Song of Fire and Ice," is an interesting title.

Daenerys with her dragons and immunity to fire could represent the "Fire" part.

The Night King with his ice zombies who can only exist in cold weather could be the "Ice".

Jon Snow could also be "Ice" as he's from the north which exists closer to perpetual winter.

I still think George RR Martin is angling for a Daenerys xoxo Jon Snow romance.

That's the Fire and Ice

Cheesy

Haha. Its nice to be right, sometimes!

Makes me feel like I might actually have some clue as to what I'm talking about.

Cersei is winning the war. The leak about her being victorious at the end of this season might be correct.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
She already lost first battle even before the battle started. And she doesn't want to use unsullied and dothraki to attack cersei not to avoid unnecessary casualties, it's because she doesn't want to rule by the force. Sure, she can use dragons and burn the hell out of Cersei but than she will be queen of ashes.
Don't get me wrong, whatever conclusion we make about GoT it will probably be wrong Grin
legendary
Freedom&Honor
After last episode Daenerys obviously can't do much against Cersei and only thing why John Snow wants to be ally with Deanerys is because he needs dragons and dragon glass to fight white walkers(IMO).
Unless all kingdoms gave up of chasing crown and they stand all together against white walkers they will be fucked up and white walkers will win.

I would like it to be Daenerys. I always liked her and she was always trying to do good and be a leader people look up to. Unfortunately the author sees it differently.

Fuck you bitch.

Like seriously
Jeeeshh
legendary
For those on GMT+8,  Tomorrow's the day for Season7 Episode 3!!! Who will die on this episode???  Shocked

I hope Littlefinger. I hate him and he is always around to manipulate the people around to reach his secret goal of ruling all of the seven kingdoms. Arya will be the one doing it by the end of this season, I reckon.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
Jon Snow will rule the seven kingdom and sit on the iron throne, because he is the only leader who knows who the true enemies are. Even though he knows NOTHING. Haha!
Hehe good one, I believe he truly deserves the throne, no one does, he knows his true enemies that is the white walkers, whats the use of gaining the iron throne and eventually the white walkers and their army of the dead kills every one in the seven kingdoms.

Who decided that it'll be a happy ending.? White walkers may kill everyone and may have a happy ending of their own. Betting on a TV series may not be a good option to do.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Right, I regret even opening this thread because spoilers always pull my eye and want me to read them even when they might not be true.

I still agree that Lord Varys will rule by proxy no matter who sits on the iron throne eventually, always admired his deception in the whole series.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Profound analysis  Cheesy

Seriously, I think your hint interesting that Jon Snow is the only one who knows the enemy. I have not thought about this fact so far. But you are right. This could be an advantage for him. As I have already written in an earlier post, I also believe that Jon Snow or Sansa Stark will accede to the throne.

Jon Snow will rule the seven kingdom and sit on the iron throne, because he is the only leader who knows who the true enemies are. Even though he knows NOTHING. Haha!
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
For those on GMT+8,  Tomorrow's the day for Season7 Episode 3!!! Who will die on this episode???  Shocked
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Hehe good one, I believe he truly deserves the throne, no one does, he knows his true enemies that is the white walkers, whats the use of gaining the iron throne and eventually the white walkers and their army of the dead kills every one in the seven kingdoms.

Who decided that it'll be a happy ending.? White walkers may kill everyone and may have a happy ending of their own. Betting on a TV series may not be a good option to do.

It's certainly Game of Thrones, so you can expect the unexpected
But since that's what we're expecting
Is something expected going to happen  Huh

Joke aside, I'm 70% certain we won't have a happy ending, because it's fucking GoT  Cheesy

Finally a really good betting topic. I like the series and I asked me many times who will be the ruler in the end.
I think it will be Sansa Stark, or Jon Snow but I guess Sansa Stark will be the queen.
I wondering why no betting site offers the bet option yet.
How could that be possible because isn't that incest which caused the whole downfall of the starks family in the first place?
They are still consider brother and sister aren't they? Embarrassed

Well, no, they aren't
Since Jon is a Targeryan
They're still related though, because Lyanna Stark is his mother and she's Neds sister

Urghh, how did incest cause the downfall of the Starks o.o
Is this something from the books or you missplaced them with the Lannisters?

If someone doesn't have HBO, I've found this website which streams HBO Smiley
http://www.tgo-tv.net/watch/live-tv/hbo-live-stream.php

Also, you can get a 30 day trial from HBO and view the next 4 episodes directly Cheesy

1 day until the new episode Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Finally a really good betting topic. I like the series and I asked me many times who will be the ruler in the end.
I think it will be Sansa Stark, or Jon Snow but I guess Sansa Stark will be the queen.
How could that be possible because isn't that incest which caused the whole downfall of the starks family in the first place?
They are still consider brother and sister aren't they? Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Nice spoiler. It does not leave anything behind for the imagination. If the Night King revives Viserion maybe we will see him revive more characters and put them under his rule. Could Cersei become the Night Queen at the end of the season?

Who will be the Night Queen?!?!

Cersei Lannister
Sansa Stark
Arya Stark
Brienne Tarth
Ellaria Sand
Yara Greyjoy
Gilly
None of the above
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!(read this post at your own risk)
Season 7 Episode 6 Plot leak:
One of the biggest episodes that we are going to experience in Game of Thrones season 7 is episode 6,because the episode has so many interesting scenes ,i am dying to watch the Season 7 episode 6. The plot leak contains a lot of theories that are being discussed all over the internet,so without further ado here it is:-
"The Episode starts with the excursion beyond the wall, which includes Jon, Gendry, Thoros, Beric, Jorah, Tormund, The hound and two or three other soldiers (they’re pretty much red shirts and meat for the great other) Ser Davos does stay behind because he isn’t much of a fighter (as he said when he was defending Jon’s body last season and would slow them down) the excursion continues through the north, as they travel a lot of conversations came up… this is when Jon offers Longclaw to Jorah, Jon snow says that it belongs to him since it belonged to his family but Jorah says something along the lines of “no you keep it I’m not worthy of carrying this sword, my father gave it to you for a reason” Tormund and the hound have a conversation about Brienne which the hound is amazed at how much Tormund admires and likes Brienne… Friki goes on to say how Jon and beric now have one thing in common which is being brought back by Rhollor and they discuss what it may means and what their purpose might be…. They continue north by trying to follow the vision the hound saw in the flames, finally they see the mountain shaped like an arrowhead… this is when a large blizzard starts and they hear a weird growl which they can’t seem to recognize but then one of the soldiers (the red shirt) tries to find out what it is when out of nowhere a reanimated polar bear shreds him to absolute sh*t, but because of the heavy blizzard no one is sure what has happened when the beast attacks Thoros (who will have a flaming sword) the beast stomps thoros and gives him a few slashes with his claws but thoros is also giving the bear a few slashes with his sword (when the hound sees the flaming swords he freezes in fear of the flames) at the end between all of them they are able to kill the beast but Thoros is badly wounded (think DiCaprio in the revenant) so beric must cauterize his wounds with his flaming sword to try to save his life. The mission must continue, though with a man down and thoros balancing between life and death things look dire… this is when they realize that the reanimated polar bear means that the white walkers are not far and they must hurry but know they cannot avoid them… they run into a hoard of wights and one white walker (one that looks like the one Jon killed previously… but they all look the same so idk why he says this lol) here is when Jon battles his second walker one on one http://gph.is/2tANESF and as Jon battles him the others try to capture a Wight but it’s hard as the other wights also attack at the same time but at last they finally capture one and either put it in chains or gag him/her to try to immobilize it, at this point the Wight army attacks all at once without mercy, when our group of heroes see this the only thing they can do is run http://gph.is/2v6dpPg (Friki never mentions if Jon is able to defeat the WW or if he just sees the wights rushing and decides to cut and run with the others) the group then decides they must split (for a little bit) as they run to raise the chances of survival, Jon then commands Gendry to run back to eastwatch and send a raven to Dany to come and rescue them (the leaks say it’s after the bear attack but Friki is putting it after the first fight against the great other) after they run for a while they come together http://gph.is/2eLDdcq in the middle of a frozen lake and all the movement and fighting eventually breaks up parts of the ice and our group of heroes are stuck in the middle of the lake on a large piece of ice that floats above the other smaller pieces of ice they then make a circle and get ready for the incoming hoard http://bit.ly/2uXbMCr but the hoard doesn’t come so they have to wait and wait till they attack (Friki says the hoard must wait till the night so that the cold can freeze the lake again so the wights can attack) while this happens Gendry is running towards eastwatch (new Gendry rowing meme?) to send a raven… but much time has passed and our wounded red priest succumbs to his injuries and dies (Beric has no one to revive him now if he dies, and with Melisandre now gone there are no red priest left in Westeros, that we know of) Beric then with his flaming sword burns him to avoid him coming back as a Wight….(Friki then theorizes that if the Night King is killed the wights should theoretically all die, just a theory no one in the show mentions it at least for now) Friki also says that during this time of waiting the night king lurks around and from afar stares at Jon and Jon stares back without fear (fuuuuuhhhhh)…. Now that the lake has refrozen the hoard rushes at Jon and the others http://gph.is/2tI7vDx at this time hell freezes over (couldn’t help myself with that pun) and everyone starts kicking ass, Tormund is almost overrun even though he is the most bad ass in this scene http://gph.is/2uvlqeL but he is saved by his fellow companions, during this time some are fighting alone other are fighting together it’s chaos and not looking good when all the sudden we hear the famous dragon roars of Drogon, Viserion and Rhaegal….. Dany has come to save the day but she must first help fight back the Wight and find a place to land that wouldn’t cause the ice to break and her dragons or Jon and co. to drown…. As everyone starts getting on Drogon and Rhaegal as Viserion provides aerial support, Jon stays back fighting Wights on his own to let the others board the dragons and pretty much says “well here I am” http://bit.ly/2vGQ7wd like a challenge for the wights to come at him and not at his friends (this guy does not fookin kneel)… BUT the night king is not about to take this L so he take a lance/spear made out of crystal ice and Hail Marys’ it at Viserion’s neck who is flying overhead and with one throw brings him down (fuuuhhhh!!!!) as I mentioned before this fight is over a lake and when he falls he falls on the ice breaking it and sinking under the water (if the spear/lance didn’t kill him the fall or the water sure did) as this happens Jon hurries to get on top of Drogon BUT falls when Drogon takes off and sinks under the lake as well and when Dany sees that Jon is pretty a goner she leaves with the survivors that believe it or not were able to keep the captured Wight with then and alive (or undead? Idk point is he/she is still moving) … after all this a wounded Jon swims back to the surface but he’s pretty much fucked anyway because the whole undead army is there surrounding him but that’s when your boy Benjen comes to the rescue with his ball of fire or whatever you want to call that and absolutely kicks ass but does give up his life (second life? Possibly just captured or killed and reanimated by the NK…. Also, it is not known if that can happen since he was brought back already by the former three eyed raven with help from the children of the forest…we’ll have to find out) for Jon by making a breach in the Wight army and giving him his horse to ride back to the wall http://gph.is/2tIb4K4 .... the survivors make it back to eastwatch and Dany is traumatized and heartbroken for the loss of her child (Viserion) as any mother would but the mission must continue but Friki does mention that Dany is desolated (besides feeling lost and alone idk what else it could mean in Spanish) Jon arrives at Eastwatch (yes doc brought his DeLorean and got him to eastwatch) badly wounded and is loaded onto a ship heading towards kings landing along with Dany and others…. The hound is entrusted with taking the Wight to the dragon pits… (Friki doesn’t not mention who made it out and who died but in this scene http://bit.ly/2vGQ7wd we see two burning bodies to the right (possibly?) which we know Jon and co. were burning those who fell so that they wouldn’t be reanimated by the NK so it is possible 2 or more companions did die, these two bodies in the back ground could easily just be burning wights since Dany’s dragons did torch a bunch of them but hey there’s some food for thought) In the ship Friki says that Jon is messed up tired and wounded when Dany goes to check up on him Jon sees how hurt she is, so Jon tries to console her which is when Dany tells him “he was like a son to me, it’s like they have taken my son from me” and then she gives one of her famous speeches that goes something like “I promise I will defeat the Night King etc.) Friki goes on to say that Jon sees that she wants to now fully fight the NK and he says if she does indeed join him in fighting the great other he would bend the knee… Jon tells calls Dany “Dany” (no one has called her this since her brother back in season one) which takes her back a little and says “no one has called me that since my brother” to which he responds “what would you like me to call you? ‘your grace, my queen?’ to which Dany says she didn’t mean like that it’s just been a while since some had called her that and it was very personal (not sure why this is important but I assume it’s to show they are getting closer?) then Jon goes on to say that he would bend the knee if he could but makes a notion that he literally cant bend it since he’s so physically f**ked up (he doesn’t bend the knee literally but does say the words that he is willing to… so does it count?) this takes Dany by surprise and shocks her which she says “you would bend the knee? What about those who follow you?” Friki doesn’t say what Jon replies to this or what else happens in the boat. The scene does cut to north of the wall where The Night King orders Viserion to be pulled up from the lake… the Wights pretty much fish him out of the lake with GIANT chains and pull him out, he is definitely dead but then he opens his eyes as blue as the NK’s… he is brought back to life and that’s how things end in this episode beyond the wall.

In Winterfell where we left the stark sisters in a bit of an argument. Arya brings the letter she found in LF’s room and confronts Sansa with the letter she signed and asks her wtf it is about. Sansa says something about she had to do it to survive (this looks like the only direct interaction between the two for this episode) later LF keeps trying to get in between Jon and Sansa by telling her that Jon has left them that he doesn’t care about the north so on and so forth to which Sansa gets tired of his shit and tells him that Jon is king and that he should pretty much stop trying to get in her head (fookin finally) there isn’t much left in Winterfell only that Sansa tells Brienne that she needs to go to the dragon pit to represent her since she’s the lady of Winterfell (Friki says that they receive a raven from kings landing to join a meeting requested by Jon and Dany.) Brienne at first doesn’t want to go since she swore and oath to protect her and that she shouldn’t leave her side but when she finds out Jamie will be there she agrees to go. She believes she will be safe, she truly believes Jamie to be an honorable man. Friki also tells us how Sansa wonders what Arya has been doing the whole time she’s been gone, since all Arya has done since she arrived is question her… so she does some sneaking around of her own and possibly finds all the faces Arya owns and poisons (the ones she might have used to kill the Freys) and he also says how Arya truly wants to know what Sansa truly thinks about Cersei and Jon and whether she wants the north for herself.

Another scene that takes place sometime in the show is in Dragonstone (before Dany receives a plead of help from Jon via Gendry) Dany is seen being nervous for Jon and Jorah but mostly Jon. Tyrion then witnesses how much Dany starts to care about Jon and is uninterested in anything but news of Jon, which is when the raven arrives from the north asking for help to which she goes just to help Jon (and Jorah too) which Tyrion chases her telling her she can’t because if she does and then dies everything that they have been trying to accomplish will be for nothing, but Dany is a fookin dragon and jumps on Drogon and leaves with the other 2 following her http://bit.ly/2tXZMwo . (this all happens as events in the north happen)"

You may notice some links in between of the leak ,they are GIF's to prove the leak ,i assume.
Credits:-
The above article is NOT written by me and i found this leak in the form of a video posted by a youtuber. Also,i am not sure that these events are going to happen or not ,so i am not assuring anything as of now.
Here is the proof of how i found the article and the video:-
The leak was first discovered in Spanish by Frikidoctor who is a youtuber,Some one translated it and another youtuber whose channel is popularly known as Talking Thrones.I'll leave all the necessary links if you have any doubts:-
Reddit translation link: https://amp.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/6pktkb/frikidoctors_season_7_episode_6_review_full/
Talking Thrones video link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJTmNqbQk1I&t=1s
Frikidoctor Chanel link:-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmQkOxn7_tEkvOwTxBJRKUQ

I would bring in many more theories and plot leaks whenever i am/some one else is able to find a plot leak on this very thread and keep you updated. I personally apologise for the swear words being used in the above article.

legendary
Nice spoiler. It does not leave anything behind for the imagination. If the Night King revives Viserion maybe we will see him revive more characters and put them under his rule. Could Cersei become the Night Queen at the end of the season?
Pages:
Jump to: